The Upward Arc 02/08/20

White Man 1

The Upward Arc 02/08/20

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 am

TODAY I have good news and bad news for you — and also some surprisingly unsurprising news. Let’s get to the good news first. I’ve been wanting to share this in our monthly members’ and supporters’ printed BULLETIN, but that’s so full of important news exclusively for those who’ve made a commitment to help us that there hasn’t been room lately. So it’s time to let everyone know right here. Here’s the good news.

Nationalvanguard.org’s readership is on an upward arc:

As you can see from the graphic I’ve posted on the text version of the broadcast, showing our latest traffic statistics, just downloaded yesterday, we’ve gone from around 700,000 page views per month in June 2016 to nearly four million page views in January 2020. Traffic really started to jump upwards in August, with our readership viewing around three million pages each in September, October, November, and December 2019.

These are the statistics directly downloaded from our server, and they aren’t subject to the interpretations and politicized “algorithms” that rule the day at Web traffic ratings services like Alexa and Similarweb.

Here’s the bad news: Big Data, run by Jews and other anti-Whites, including several Web ratings firms, is now de-ranking us, following Jew-run Google’s lead, making it look like our readership is down.

I stopped using Alexa rankings several years ago when I noticed that that company’s statistics showed National Vanguard going down in readership when our own servers showed it going up — way up (at that time, to around a million page views per month). Around the same period, other sites for racially conscious Whites also got mysteriously “de-ranked” by Alexa. (Alexa is owned by anti-White and hyper-censorious Amazon, which also is under the same ownership as the Jewish/leftist-dominated Washington Post.)

At the very time our traffic was more than doubling, Alexa showed a drastic decrease in our audience.
At the time, an upstart competitor to Alexa called Similarweb showed estimated rankings that accurately reflected the trends in our audience I saw in our own internal stats. So I started using Similarweb to compare National Vanguard to other sites — and some of those comparisons I’ve shared with you; they showed nationalvanguard.org was becoming a real contender in the war of ideas and information: more readership than many multimillion-dollar-funded Jewish groups, more than some regional newspapers, and a substantial fraction of the audience of heavy hitters like the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, the ADL, the SPLC, and others.

But late last summer, Similarweb decided to change the algorithm they use to estimate readership — to be “more accurate,” they said, in a cryptically worded announcement. Instantly, Similarweb’s ranking of nationalvanguard.org plummeted.

And it was a “similar” story with Similarweb — when real traffic went way up, they claimed that our audience was down. When we started paying attention to Similarweb, we measured a million page views a month via our own internal statistics, and they said that we had 350,000 readers at the time. Now we have four times the page views confirmed, and they claim our audience has shrunk to 141,000.
So that’s the bad news — and now the the unsurprising surprise: They’re not telling the truth. The really interesting thing is that at the very moment Similarweb said our audience was cut by more than half, our actual readership more than doubled. This means that anyone using Similarweb’s services (or Alexa’s or any of the other Big Data combines that are more or less openly cooperating with Jewish groups to squelch the White Awakening) is going to get any comparison of our audience wrong by a factor of four or more. The dinosaur media and System outlets will look four times better than they really are, compared to us, and we’ll look puny, all the gains of recent years apparently gone.

But “apparently gone” and actually gone are two very different things. Of course, like all Jewish lie-fantasies, these jiggered rankings have no real power. They do little or nothing to stop or even slow our growth.

Did I say Jewish lie-fantasy? Yes, I did. We already know who dominates Alexa/Amazon and what their motives are. It’s not too difficult to get the goods on Similarweb. First clue: Their offices are in New York, London, and Tel Aviv. Wikipedia says of Similarweb:

The company was founded in 2007 by Or Offer in Tel-Aviv, Israel. By 2009 SimilarWeb won the first Israeli SeedCamp, attracting the attention of international media and investors. The company raised its Series A round of $1.1 million with the investment being led by [Israeli multimillionaire and former government minister] Yossi Vardi….

On September 24, 2013, the company closed a $6 million Series B round led by [London-based and Iranian-born Jewish billionaire] David Alliance [and] Moshe Lichtman…. Within a month, SimilarWeb used a part of the capital for the acquisition of Israeli early-stage company TapDog….

In July 2017, the company announced a $47 million round of financing led by Viola Growth, Saban Ventures with participation from CE Ventures and existing investors.

On September 8, 2019, SimilarWeb updated the algorithm that [they] use to produce traffic and engagement statistics. The update took into account the behaviour of visitors to similar kinds of sites to improve the depth and dependability of their data.

It looks like Similarweb used accuracy and objectivity in their rankings (compared to politicized Alexa) — for a while — as a means to gain market share and millions of dollars. But now that the “Jewish community” and the System in general has decided for everyone that White voices must not be heard, Similarweb is getting with the program. When you have an oligopoly united by blood and beliefs and common enemies and common goals, it’s possible to make such arrangements. It’s something that Whites, especially Whites programmed to be anti-White or programmed to be individualists, or both, almost never do.

Or Offer, founder and CEO of Similarweb
So, before they changed their algorithm, Similarweb said we had around 350,000 visitors a month when we were getting a million page views during the same period. Now that our verified page views have more than doubled — way more than doubled, almost quadrupled — they now claim that fewer than half that number of people are visiting our site. Is that possible? Did the readership really drop — and, in an amazing and inexplicable coincidence, at the same time did the number of pages read by each visitor multiply by six times or more? That’s one of two possible ways to logically interpret Similarweb’s statistics. The other way is that Similarweb is lying.

Their de-ranking of us could affect how other entities see us. It could affect the value of our Web assets, if we ever decided to sell them, or sell advertising on them. But we’re not doing those things.

Their de-ranking of us might affect our credit rating, which, though we’re definitely not planning to borrow any of the Jews’ imaginary money, can affect our ability to process credit and debit cards and engage in e-commerce. Of course, no one is allowed to fully know how the financial vultures come up with their “credit ratings” and thereby deem us worthy, or not, of doing business in the vultures’ so-called “free enterprise system,” but in any case the Web ranking probably has a small effect.

Their de-ranking of us probably has a minuscule effect on how readers perceive us, but lemmings who imagine that a high score means “true” and a middling score means “false” 1) aren’t the kind of recruits we’re looking for anyway, and 2) people of such low calibre probably don’t even know how to look up such things in the first place.

Yossi Vardi, former government minister in Israel and one of the Israeli financiers behind Similarweb
Their de-ranking of us might affect our standings on the search engines, who have their own algorithms — and that could have an effect on how many people end up on National Vanguard after doing an Internet search. But, you know, the Jewish management at Google, the biggest search engine by far, decided long ago to de-rank us — and they’ve been banishing us to the usually-unread back pages of their results for many, many months and I doubt that anything Similarweb can do will change that in any noticeable way. On many other search engines, we’re doing just fine. Similarweb’s lie-fantasy had no affect that I can see. It’s encouraging to note that our recent upward arc in readership occurred despite Similarweb’s and Google’s efforts to push us down.

One Web rating service, calling itself “Web of Trust,” gave National Vanguard a bad review — 23 out of 100 for “trustworthiness” and 22 out of 100 for “child safety” — but, since they allow readers to comment on a site’s ratings page, they got some feedback from the public on their bogus claims. Let’s read a few:

“This site is definitely a hate site.”

“Nazi scum.”

“This site is listed in the The Hate Directory, compiled by Raymond A. Franklin.”

But the majority of the comments — and especially the more recent comments — were quite different, quite different indeed:

“Stop, just stop… All you Leftists with your ‘hate speech’ …there is no such thing as ‘hate speech’ in America! …Take your ‘hate speech’ to all your great countries that are overrun with rape and pedophilia and acid attacks from the ‘asylum seekers’…or Muslims. This site is safe!”

“This site is all about alternative news. It’s news that is not fake — unlike the mass media.”

“This site agrees with a massive scientific study detailed in the book The Bell Curve, which provided incontestable proof of the theory of Negro intelligence.”

“A site flagged down by antifa….”

“Always question everything — there have been some big lies told instead of a true history, usually to serve the agenda of certain downright deceitful persons and groups of persons… now in the 21st century all truth will come to the surface for all to see. This site is an enabler in this cause.”

“Truth sounds like hate to those that hate the truth.”

“Nothing that can be technically harmful for your computer or network is to be found on this website.”

“I have found this site to be useful and the art exhibited to be lovely.”

“This site is not as hateful as any typical union site.”

“Extremely good. One of the rare and brave sites in the US. Argues to awaken the White indigenous people of the USA to the genocide of race mixing.”

“I advocate free speech for all.”

“This site is perfectly fine. There is no malicious content. No viruses. No spam. The only reason why this site is rated so low, is because the majority of people have been taught to stifle all non-politically-correct points of view, leaving no room for any debate. Before you go off, be sure to think for yourself and open up your wonderful minds to this site, and… read more.”

“If you want the truth look here.”

Now that little corner of the ‘Net really made my day.

We’re succeeding. We’re growing. We’re getting more popular. We’re raising awareness. The System’s censorship moves are a sign of our growth. We’re publishing new audio and printed media — including our ninth mp3-CD in the William Pierce: The Power of Truth series, which is now in stock and ready for shipping to you, with pre-orders being filled right now as I speak. We’ve fought long and we’ve fought hard, and we’ve now regained the ability to take credit and debit cards online — so you can now make purchases and donations with maximum convenience. Give it a try today.

I think our people’s main problem, and deterrent to more progress, is fear. Fear that makes only one in a thousand help us. Fear of isolation. Fear that no one agrees with us. Fear that there’s no hope. But there is hope. There are more of us, many more of us, than they try to make you believe. Think about turning that one in a thousand into one in a hundred, then one in ten — and then we can do anything. We can regain our security, our identity, our government, our nations, and our destiny — if only more will take positive action. Please help us make that happen. Do something for our sacred cause every day.