Which Way Western Man?

Will Williams

Re: Which Way Western Man?

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
RockofAges wrote:Where in the States can I order a physical copy of the book? I only found one on AMAZON and it was over $270.00!!!!
You can download it here in PDF and print it out at Kinko's for far less than $270 I should think...
Really? That's more than two full reams of loose, 8 1/2" x 11" paper, plus printing cost and somebody's time to print it all. Then what do you have but a big pile of paper taking up room on your book shelf.
RockofAges wrote: Where in the States can I order a physical copy of the book? I only found one on AMAZON and it was over $270.00!!!!
And that's for a used copy.

Join the National Alliance like Mike G. has said he will do and you can purchase it as a member for $40 postpaid, new. Our publishing arm prints WWWM?. Mr. Simpson was a member of the National Alliance, you know.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Will Williams wrote:Really? That's more than two full reams of loose, 8 1/2" x 11" paper, plus printing cost and somebody's time to print it all. Then what do you have but a big pile of paper taking up room on your book shelf.
Obviously a hard copy would be much more practical if you can get one. What was it Mama
once said...."I never promised you a rose garden?"

:roll:

I bought one from Gliebe a year after he hijacked the Alliance...paid $50 for it (2003 dollars).

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:05 pm

I am only half way through so far but enjoying the hell out of it, it was worth every penny. This may be one of the most important books I have ever read and I read a lot.

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:33 pm

Literally just put WWWM down. I don't take a 1000+ page undertaking very often because it gets me behind on my other reading and writing. I read the Amazon ebook version on my Kindle and it was clearly a scan with all the troubles associated with OCR. It seems italicized text confused it as there was nearly always a spacing or formatting error associated with it. The references at the ends of the chapters also suffered greatly. with random formatting changes and paragraphs that started in the middle with no context, only to have the beginning show up under another heading.

Otherwise, it was an enjoyable though time-consuming read. I'm always delighted when WN writing disproves the stereotype of raving lunatics with no referents in reality. There were 392 references for one chapter alone. Impressive. I've read a great deal of what Simpson discusses elsewhere, but I now realize that these were somewhat derivative works with a debt owed to Simpson. He was probably blazing trails in unknown territory in his day, though too few people walk those trails today.

His past as a minister seemed clear to me. I couldn't quite place the tone of the book at first, then I realized it came across as a passionate and sincere sermon. Perhaps Simpson was shepherding a lost Western flock? I think a condensation edition would encourage those intimidated by its length. There are many lengthy flights of flowery prose, and a lot of repetition and telling the reader what he's about to tell the reader. The book could be condensed to half its present length without cutting anything Simpson is striving to say, and still leave him some room for eloquence.

The book saddened me in many places because of how much things have clearly gotten worse since the book was written. An example was Simpson's alarm at some white families only having 4 children, which rather seems like the good-old-days now. Some of his statements made me wince a little, not because they weren't valid, but because they would make one a social pariah today. In some cases, his recommended starting points are today's long-term goals. The work references and credits a multitude of books that would be worth owning and reading today. Sadly, the titles alone would prevent their publication in some, if not most, cases.

Now, on to Imperium possibly?

Rise Above

Post by Rise Above » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm

I just started reading this massive tome. I ordered it off the national alliance in 2005. Along with hunter, the turner diaries, and serpent's walk during my awakening. I read all those fiction books but never got around to reading Which Way Western Man? I think its size intimidated me . It looked like a massive commitment of time and deep serious thought to absorb the message. Now im determined to invest the time and do the mental work to absorb this work. Dr. Pierce thought a lot of this book. Thats all the recommendation I need.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Rise Above wrote:I just started reading this massive tome. I ordered it off the national alliance in 2005. Along with hunter, the turner diaries, and serpent's walk during my awakening. I read all those fiction books but never got around to reading Which Way Western Man? I think its size intimidated me . It looked like a massive commitment of time and deep serious thought to absorb the message. Now im determined to invest the time and do the mental work to absorb this work. Dr. Pierce thought a lot of this book. Thats all the recommendation I need.
Dr. Pierce gave me a copy of WWWM? in 1991 and his only advice was to start at the beginning and read through to the end without skipping around. That took discipline on my part, but he was right.

Thanks for joining our forum, RA. We hope to hear more from you.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Rise Above

Post by Rise Above » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Thanks Will for the warm welcome. Thats how ive been reading it. Ive had the same. disillusion with my Christian walk as William Gayley Simpson. My own walk was lesa extreme than Simpsons. As a. lifelong Christian when I awakenned to racial differences and the jewixh question. I had to set my Christianuty on the backburner because I realized modern day evangelical Christianity iwss poisoning me and my people. And coming from a premillenial dispensation church taught me Israel should get our support and they were Gods chosen people, ect. I realized this brainwashing is keeping the jews safe regardless what they do. Even immune to criticism. And since the Jews gave us the bible my bs detector started going off. I hope to see my Dad again in eternity but I refuse to be annhilated by these people in the here and now, just brcause of a thousands of year old unverifiable book says to.

Ray W

Post by Ray W » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:08 pm

A tribute to Mr. Simpson...
Fluid Faith
William G. Simpson lived a Franciscan life for nine years
toiling amid subhuman boils: niggers, slimy kikes and queers.
The madness of kosher cities drove him to a Catskill farm
to till earth and seed mental rebirth among natural charm.

Aided by deloused air and concentrations of campground trees
Simpson isolated and exterminated goddamned christian insanity.
Able to think and breathe he ditched jewbitch sewer preaching
and focused cosmic energy on soil-rich goals more far-reaching:

advance the star Race as infinitely we best-of-the-best can
stated in Simpson's critical phrase, "Which Way Western Man?"
Within Aryan skin is a divine Path--find it and stay the course;
White blue-blood is thee sacred stream to an awakening Life Force.