http://www.tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

RobertJordan

Re: Home Schooling Resources

Post by RobertJordan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 am

Hey Cosmotheist,

This is a very nice resource you have provided.

Thumbs up!
Last edited by RobertJordan on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected name addressed

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 am

RobertJordan wrote:Hey Cosmotheist,

This is a very nice resource you have provided.

Thumbs up!
Thank you Robert. Now are you posting here
only to promote your signature link or HS? :D

If so, that would be a shame because there
is so much here that one can learn at WB.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

RobertJordan

Post by RobertJordan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:49 am

Thanks for your reply Cosmotheist.

No no bro :) i am not here only to promote my signature but many thanks for allowing it. I am here to learn more about specially about home schooling and share my knowledge. I saw only 4 topic in the hoom schooling thread. I would like to post new discussions and topics. May i?

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:38 am

RobertJordan wrote:Thanks for your reply Cosmotheist.

No no bro :) i am not here only to promote my signature but many thanks for allowing it. I am here to learn more about specially about home schooling and share my knowledge. I saw only 4 topic in the hoom schooling thread. I would like to post new discussions and topics. May i?
Hello Robert,

You are most welcome to add some much needed depth to our home schooling sub-forum, as long as they are useful and relevant of course ;) .

Thank you! And welcome to White Biocentrism.

-Michael

RobertJordan

Post by RobertJordan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:16 am

Michael Olanich wrote:

Hello Robert,

You are most welcome to add some much needed depth to our home schooling sub-forum, as long as they are useful and relevant of course ;) .

Thank you! And welcome to White Biocentrism.

-Michael

Again thanks for welcoming me to White Biocentrism Michael :)
I will add material that is useful as well as relevant to home schooling sub-forum.

Best Regards,
Robert

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:43 pm

No no bro :) i am not here only to promote my signature but many thanks for allowing it. I am here to learn more about specially about home schooling and share my knowledge. I saw only 4 topic in the home schooling thread. I would like to post new discussions and topics. May i?
You are welcome, Robert.

Ok, good then. :D
We also are all looking forward to your input and knowledge about home schooling.

I am sure that there could be many more topics than just the four currently in this thread.
Of course, Robert, please do post any new ones for discussion here.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

RobertJordan

Post by RobertJordan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:33 am

Cosmotheist wrote:

No no bro :) i am not here only to promote my signature but many thanks for allowing it. I am here to learn more about specially about home schooling and share my knowledge. I saw only 4 topic in the home schooling thread. I would like to post new discussions and topics. May i?
You are welcome, Robert.

Ok, good then. :D
We also are all looking forward to your input and knowledge about home schooling.

I am sure that there could be many more topics than just the four currently in this thread.
Of course, Robert, please do post any new ones for discussion here.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Much appreciated and it's an honor for me.

Regards...

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Now with so many people homeschooling because of this pandemic- i hope more people leave the indoctrinating programs the children are in. And go towards ones thst actually teach. Which is clearly.not the public schools. We already had in mind to home school before all this crap going on. Just more reasons to homeschool. Also- we are NOT vaccinating our child- so they wont let him participate in their indoctrinating anyways ... Oh what a shame!! :D

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:50 pm

bwhelan91 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:57 pm
Now with so many people homeschooling because of this pandemic- i hope more people leave the indoctrinating programs the children are in. And go towards ones thst actually teach. Which is clearly.not the public schools. We already had in mind to home school before all this crap going on. Just more reasons to homeschool. Also- we are NOT vaccinating our child- so they wont let him participate in their indoctrinating anyways ... Oh what a shame!! :D
Beautiful! The Chinese Plannedemic might have a silver lining if more White families and communities home-school as a result of being "locked down" by the various governments.

Has it really been six years since this cool topic got bumped? Too bad. None of those who posted here back then are still around. That's OK, we have better WB members now than when we first launched this forum. We didn't have many Alliance members when we first started rebuilding the organization, Now we have many more and some participate here regularly.

We just received a large order this morning for children's books from a member with a seven-month-old son. The boy can't read of course, but will have some wholesome books in his library when he begins reading. Our online bookstore will be expanding its selections of children's books here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-c ... ens-books/

I was going to recommend The Poisonous Mushroom from our store but don't see it. We sold our but received a resupply of ten copies a week or so ago so it will be back up soon.

Let us know of any exceptional home-schooling material and we will add in a special home-schooling section if we can purchase in bulk at a reasonable price.

Edit: Here's that book:

The Poisonous Mushroom by Ernst Hiemer
$17.00

Among the most controversial of Nazi publications was a book for children, published in 1938 under the title Der Giftpilz—or, The Poisonous Mushroom. Here, the Jewish threat to German society was portrayed in the most simplistic and elemental terms. The author, Ernst Hiemer, put together 17 short vignettes or morality stories intended to warn children of the dangers posed by Jews. Jews were depicted as conniving, thieving, treacherous liars who would do anything for personal gain. ‘Avoid Jews at all costs,’ was Hiemer’s message.

​Though aimed at children aged roughly 8 to 14, Hiemer’s lessons were intended for all readers—older siblings, parents, and grandparents. Following Hitler’s lead, and not without justification, Jews were presented as a profound threat to German society; they had to be shunned and ultimately removed from the nation, if the German people were to flourish.

Long out of circulation, and banned in Germany and elsewhere, this new edition reproduces a work of historical importance—including full color artwork by German cartoonist Philipp Rupprecht (“Fips”). The book was repeatedly cited at the Nuremberg Trials as evidence of ‘Nazi cruelty’, and was used by prosecutors to justify a death sentence for its publisher, Julius Streicher. If only for the sake of history, the reading public should have access to one of the more intriguing and notorious publications of the Third Reich.

Condition Note: New

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ