Haunakah and our children's education system

The Iron Wolf

Haunakah and our children's education system

Post by The Iron Wolf » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Just last week I was at a family member's Christmas music recital who's still in middle school.It was enjoyable seeing all these young individuals displaying their musical talents and ringing joy into the season...except for one thing.Every single grade that finished up ended their presentation with a Haunakah song.And I'll say this again...EVERY SINGLE GRADE!Now when I was in middle school one of my teachers of course taught the explanation of Haunakah.And as an individual from a family of the White America perspective even at that age...I highly questioned Jewish influence.The point is not only does influence travel through the media propaganda it runs in our children's education too.I see a lot of these younger generations being whittled down the liberal perspective and the belief that this 'melting pot' outlook they're growing around up does it's share of harm unless we speak up.You don't have to be a racist or come from the older upbringing to be finger pointed in these overly sensitive times.