The Secessionist State of Franklin -- Can it Happen Again?

Will Williams

Re: The Secessionist State of Franklin -- Can it Happen Agai

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:49 pm

A White Nationalist wrote:I thought this forum would be a venue for intelligent WN's to discuss and consider various points of view, although, like Stormfront, I suspected that even a slight deviation or disagreement might not be welcome. So let me just come right out and ask: Chairman Williams, is this forum basically for MEMBERS of the NA to use? It's beginning to look that way, and that's fine. It's your forum. And though I'm not looking to get banned, I think that's what's coming, since my commentary seems to engender hostility; but then the entire WN movement is one vast cauldron of hostility. I've personally witnessed all the hostility that YOU received while posting on The Phora, VNN, and Stormfront, and how those opposed to you were relentless in their attacks against you. They simply hounded you to death, though you shrugged it off. But that's what I mean: the WN "movement" cannot bear any criticism, at least beyond the mildest form.
I can bear it. I shrugged off the criticism of me and the Alliance because it comes from anonymous critics for the most part who have agendas that are opposed to what Dr. Pierce advocated -- people like Harold Covington, his sockpuppets or his Internet hobbyists. VNN, Stormfront and the Phora are rife with critics, especially the Christian ones who claim we are anti-Christian.

Now we've got our own forum and we don't need those critics. We seek consensus of thought and on our strategy. Dr. Pierce gave us what we need to work with, thanks.
Furthermore, I agree that neither this, or any other WN forum has "free speech" - they do not.
We don't claim to be a free speech forum. Like I said, we'll build our movement with those who agree with our program and values, not those who want to argue with us. If you don't like the Alliance or any of the "Movement" groups, build your own. Nobody is stopping you.
But they lack something that I believe is far worse - free thought. The very act of thinking is not usually wanted, not just the content itself. By that I mean: the expression of ideas that might - just might - serve to advance our Cause are usually scorned. Not defeated with reason and logic, just...scorned. Nobody seems to want fresh ideas, believing all the "best" ways have been found to promote the WN Cause. And yet, we're losing. Even the revamped NA will not likely recover to the same level Pierce brought it to, at least not in your lifetime. That's not an insult; it's simply an assessment of what the former NA was at its height, to what it is now. It will take at least a decade to restore all the lost membership, though I know you won't like hearing that. And let's face it: you'll not likely find an intellectual replacement for Pierce - ever. So you're going to have a very steep, uphill climb.
So what? You sound defeatist to me. I don't claim to be able to take the place of Dr. Pierce as the Alliance's guiding light, but I know goddamned well we can and will rebuild the Alliance -- and that we had better do it now, no matter what you naysayers freely think. You never joined the National Alliance and you never will join because you are not a team player. No offense, but don't strike me as the kind of responsible idealist and truth seeker we attract. You're looking for storm troopers.
Now, before you hit the Ban Button, I am a genuine WN. And I could prove so, were it necessary. But being a genuine WN never saved anyone from Don Black's blood-stained ban-hammer, so I doubt it will here. I merely mention it because I am on your side, as I once was on Mr. Black's. But he didn't care; he wasn't about to let anything jeopardize the $7,500 per month chunk of donation cash be threatened.

Finally, this is why I never joined the NA, although I was asked more than once. I'm a free thinker, Mr. Williams. If I agree with a fellow WN, I'll say so. If not, I'll articulate why, and let the chips fall where they may. But...those chips usually have "banned" engraved on them. Even so, it's precisely free-thinking white nationalists like me that are the most needed in our struggle, yet few within the movement seem to want us. Ask around, you'll learn that for yourself. You see, I wish the NA all the luck in the world, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything it believes or does. And were I a member, I suppose I would be "excommunicated" in short order.

That's why I'm a "lone wolf". AWN
I agree that you are a lone wolf. The Alliance is not made up of lone wolves and we don't follow the leaderless resistance approach that encourages lone wolfism.

I'm not banning you. I hope you'll quit being so obstreperous, such a contrarian, and try to get along with your hosts. I don't believe you read the articles I linked to, especially this one: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3 Our members offer suggestions all the time on how we can improve and we listen to them. I know, or will learn who our members are and encourage their input. Outside critics, especially anonymous ones, don't carry much weight around here. Sorry. :|
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:50 pm

A White Nationalist wrote:I thought this forum would be a venue for intelligent WN's to discuss and consider various points of view, although, like Stormfront, I suspected that even a slight deviation or disagreement might not be welcome. So let me just come right out and ask: Chairman Williams, is this forum basically for MEMBERS of the NA to use? It's beginning to look that way, and that's fine. It's your forum. And though I'm not looking to get banned, I think that's what's coming, since my commentary seems to engender hostility; but then the entire WN movement is one vast cauldron of hostility. I've personally witnessed all the hostility that YOU received while posting on The Phora, VNN, and Stormfront, and how those opposed to you were relentless in their attacks against you. They simply hounded you to death, though you shrugged it off. But that's what I mean: the WN "movement" cannot bear any criticism, at least beyond the mildest form.

Furthermore, I agree that neither this, or any other WN forum has "free speech" - they do not. But they lack something that I believe is far worse - free thought. The very act of thinking is not usually wanted, not just the content itself. By that I mean: the expression of ideas that might - just might - serve to advance our Cause are usually scorned. Not defeated with reason and logic, just...scorned. Nobody seems to want fresh ideas, believing all the "best" ways have been found to promote the WN Cause. And yet, we're losing. Even the revamped NA will not likely recover to the same level Pierce brought it to, at least not in your lifetime. That's not an insult; it's simply an assessment of what the former NA was at its height, to what it is now. It will take at least a decade to restore all the lost membership, though I know you won't like hearing that. And let's face it: you'll not likely find an intellectual replacement for Pierce - ever. So you're going to have a very steep, uphill climb. Now, before you hit the Ban Button, I am a genuine WN. And I could prove so, were it necessary. But being a genuine WN never saved anyone from Don Black's blood-stained ban-hammer, so I doubt it will here. I merely mention it because I am on your side, as I once was on Mr. Black's. But he didn't care; he wasn't about to let anything jeopardize the $7,500 per month chunk of donation cash be threatened.

Finally, this is why I never joined the NA, although I was asked more than once. I'm a free thinker, Mr. Williams. If I agree with a fellow WN, I'll say so. If not, I'll articulate why, and let the chips fall where they may. But...those chips usually have "banned" engraved on them. Even so, it's precisely free-thinking white nationalists like me that are the most needed in our struggle, yet few within the movement seem to want us. Ask around, you'll learn that for yourself. You see, I wish the NA all the luck in the world, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything it believes or does. And were I a member, I suppose I would be "excommunicated" in short order.

That's why I'm a "lone wolf".

AWN

I think an appropriate response to your feeling can be found in a thread posted here on White Biocentrism called "Dr. Pierce Distances National Alliance from 'The Movement'". Here is a brief excerpt that I believe addresses your point of view:
The Alliance became what it is today by following its own course from its inception. It never saw an opportunity to become stronger by uniting with another organization, and it sees none now. If in the future a suitable organization with which the Alliance might unite comes into existence, then we can explore the possibilities for collaboration. That is not a likely prospect however, for the following reason: if someone decides to form a new organization, instead of becoming a member of the Alliance, it is either because he actually has a significantly different goal or ideology from the Alliance or is determined to use significantly different tactics, or because it is of personal reasons.

http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1763
If you decided that joining the National Alliance is not right for you than it must be because you have a significantly different goal or ideology from the Alliance or are determined to use significantly different tactics, or because it is of personal reasons. By the sounds of your posts you either are not familiar with the National Alliance's goals or ideology, or you are determined to use significantly different tactics than the NA. The latter part of that statement sounds more true for you, but I'm not sure how well you know what the NA's goals and ideology are.

Perhaps instead of arguing and ranting about free speech, you should take the time to study what the National Alliance is about and what Dr. Pierce's goals were during his lifetime. I can tell you that his goals certainly weren't to use destabilization tactics or any other tactics of civil disobedience to achieve his goals. His goal was to reach the moral 2% of the White American population with is message and to build his Alliance among that moral 2%. Only when we have strong numbers can effective action be possible.

Like Chairman Williams said, if you think your tactics are more effective then by all means use them. Nobody is here to censor you but since you claim that joining the NA is out of the question for you it means that at the core you disagree with our goals and ideology at some level, and therefore you are nothing more than a spectator here. We are focused on people willing to work with us not against us.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:31 am

Furthermore, I agree that neither this, or any other WN forum has "free speech" - they do not. But they lack something that I believe is far worse - free thought. The very act of thinking is not usually wanted, not just the content itself. By that I mean: the expression of ideas that might - just might - serve to advance our Cause are usually scorned. Not defeated with reason and logic, just...scorned. Nobody seems to want fresh ideas, believing all the "best" ways have been found to promote the WN Cause. And yet, we're losing. Even the revamped NA will not likely recover to the same level Pierce brought it to, at least not in your lifetime. That's not an insult; it's simply an assessment of what the former NA was at its height, to what it is now. It will take at least a decade to restore all the lost membership, though I know you won't like hearing that. And let's face it: you'll not likely find an intellectual replacement for Pierce - ever. So you're going to have a very steep, uphill climb. Now, before you hit the Ban Button, I am a genuine WN. And I could prove so, were it necessary. But being a genuine WN never saved anyone from Don Black's blood-stained ban-hammer, so I doubt it will here. I merely mention it because I am on your side, as I once was on Mr. Black's. But he didn't care; he wasn't about to let anything jeopardize the $7,500 per month chunk of donation cash be threatened.

That's why I'm a "lone wolf".

AWN
Hello Folks,

The long and the short of it all can be best summarized here
or as in this famous fable:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belling_the_cat

Suggestions are all great when if someone else is expected
to actually implement them! :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Earth, with "C"'s surrounding it from
both sides, and protecting it, our only
home for now, with our "Cosmotheism".

Will Williams

Trackin' racists in Appalachia, Googlin' "nigger,"

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Will Williams wrote:...Check out this map and the counties colored pale yellow, here:

Compare with this map:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... to-google/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:38 pm

A message that is gaining in popularity:
---

LEAGUE OF THE SOUTH "SECEDE" BILLBOARD SENDS STRONG MESSAGE IN TALLAHASSEE
On Monday, 17 February, The League of the South unveiled a billboard at Apalachee Parkway and Goodbody Drive in Tallahassee, Florida. The League's message is simple: "Secede."

What does The League mean? Again, it's simple really. If the South is going to survive, especially against a flood tide of massive Third World immigration and leftist attempts to destroy her very cultural and political foundations, she is going to have to seek her independence and govern herself.

And political secession--leaving Washington, DC and its anti-Southern ideology behind--is the legitimate means of doing this. Secession is really the fundamental American political ideal. It is also a means of promoting the survival, well being, and independence of the Southern people. We in The League believe that we must secede to survive!
So what can you do to help us?

The Southern Nationalist movement, led by The League, is a growing phenomenon! We are taking our message to the streets. Help us spread the word! Tell your family, friends, and neighbors about us. More importantly, take a stand with us. We look to the present and future of the South, not to the past. We are a Southern Nationalist movement for the 21st century!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:04 pm

The League of the South is a neo-Confederate group that advocates for a second Southern secession and a society dominated by “European Americans.” The “godly” nation envisioned by the League should be run by an “Anglo-Celtic” (read: white) elite that would establish a Christian theocratic state and politically dominate blacks and other minorities. Originally founded by a group that included many Southern university professors, the group lost its Ph.D.s as it became more explicitly racist. The league denounces the federal government and northern and coastal states as part of “the Empire,” a materialist and anti-religious society. In recent years, it has become increasingly rabid, writing about potential violence, criticizing perceived Jewish power, and warning blacks that they would be defeated in any “race war.”

In 2000, with the group now claiming some 9,000 members (that number would soon grow to 15,000), the SPLC began listing the LOS as a hate group. https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ague-south

The term neo-Confederacy is used to describe twentieth and twenty-first century revivals of pro-Confederate sentiment in the United States.

The term neo-Confederacy is used to describe twentieth and twenty-first century revivals of pro-Confederate sentiment in the United States. Strongly nativist and advocating measures to end immigration, neo-Confederacy claims to pursue Christianity and heritage and other supposedly fundamental values that modern Americans are seen to have abandoned. Neo-Confederacy also incorporates advocacy of traditional gender roles, is hostile towards democracy, strongly opposes homosexuality, and an exhibits understanding of race that favors segregation and suggests white supremacy. In many cases, neo-Confederates are openly secessionist.

Neo-Confederacy has applied to groups including the United Daughters of the Confederacy of the 1920s and those resisting racial integration in the 1950s and 1960s... https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... e-movement
Such haters!

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:33 pm

The United States are becoming increasingly Balkanized. I have noticed that many Whites who can have been moving to places across the Appalachian South. Whether they admit it or not, they are escaping multiculturalism in other places across the country. It is very likely that the Appalachian South will become a place of refuge and ultimately a stronghold for the remnants of the Aryan Race. Your maps lend credence to this idea, Will.

Others have proposed other White-Homelands and there may well be several White Strongholds but I'd rather toss in my lot with the Appalachian South. There is (with the exception of Asheville, NC) quite a bit of racial consciousness native to this region and Blacks, Arabs, and etc tend to avoid it. The one troubling development, however, is the growing presence of Hispanics. For this, I have no answer but maybe someone else does.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Tom Chittum....prophet?

The author of "Civil War II" predicted open Race War on this
continent by 2020. Could this be one of the opening skirmishes?
Is This It?
Is This It?
civil-war-2.JPG (40.08 KiB) Viewed 35996 times
https://www.yahoo.com/news/over-79-old- ... 10511.html

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:47 am

A White Nationalist wrote:... Finally, this is why I never joined the NA, although I was asked more than once. I'm a free thinker, Mr. Williams. If I agree with a fellow WN, I'll say so. If not, I'll articulate why, and let the chips fall where they may. But...those chips usually have "banned" engraved on them. Even so, it's precisely free-thinking white nationalists like me that are the most needed in our struggle, yet few within the movement seem to want us. Ask around, you'll learn that for yourself. You see, I wish the NA all the luck in the world, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything it believes or does. And were I a member, I suppose I would be "excommunicated" in short order...
It's too bad this discussion was taken off track and into criticism of the National Alliance by the free-thinking lone wolf.

The important topic for racial separatists about a secessionist state in southern Appalachia can presume. I just noticed an old piece by our own John Calhoun about Appalachia as a White state called Heimatland, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/01/heimatland/

Heimatland extends from northeast Mississippi, following mountainous southern Appalachia through southern Ohio, and on up through most of Pennsylvania and including the southern borderland of New York along the PA border. It looks to include a substantial portion of contiguous Canada.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Heimatland or any other ethnostate can become a reality, if conditions are made to deter all enemies of the concept from taking action to oppose it. That a revolutionary organization is required to create and expand these conditions seems to me the best way to go about it. "Lone wolves" who don't wish to participate can sit on the sidelines (isn't that all they do anyway?) and watch those who organize use mass communications, set up institutions to educate going generation after generation, and other power-building activities build and expand their reach, and therefore their power. It's dull, it's boring, there's no "glory" in it, but it is absolutely necessary and is for mature Whites only.

Honestly, I've had it up to here with "lone wolves" who talk, spread fear and paranoia, collect weapons that just sit around except when it is time to post some pictures on the internet using them as a prop, naysay or critique everything to death and offer no substantial solution, and generally produce nothing that lasts. It seems as though they're really out for just themselves, whether it's the "movement" game of being a keyboard warrior with lots of "rep" where gossip and bitching dominate the scene or they're looking for something with excitement---like attending a rally that our enemies control to make "patriots" look like fools.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.