The Waco massacre 30 years anniversary

Polemics

The Waco massacre 30 years anniversary

Post by Polemics » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:46 am

I have not seen any threads dedicated this topic, so I will make a simple one.

30 years ago, a group of unorthodox Christians which was labeled a ''cult'' were assembled in a large communal house. Their name were branch davidians. Their neighbours said they were quiet, polite group of people. At some point the ATF began investigating the group for alleged minor felonies. Long story short, the situation escalated, the FBI got involved and the compound was sieged. Yes, the US government sieged their own people. When negotiations failed and the patience of the Police come to end, the law enforcement agencies drove a military style tank through the wall of the Davidians home and caused the murder of over 100 people in the compound. They were burned alive by fire caused by the enforcement agencies.

Now, the left wing crowd would insist, we don't need guns because law enforcement would protect us. It appears to me that without guns, they would simply brutalise populations under a Police state. And situations like Waco would become a routine.

Timothy Mcveigh was inspired to attack the government in retaliation after Waco and indeed he did. See, it is not white racists that inspire these attacks, it is a tyrant anti-white government that fuels these attacks by betraying and persecuting their own people.

Anyway, the US government may have got away with mass murder at Waco but we will not forget this.

Rest in peace.
Independent thinker and white advocate.

Will Williams

Re: The Waco massacre 30 years anniversary

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:45 am

Polemics wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:46 am
I have not seen any threads dedicated this topic, so I will make a simple one.

30 years ago, a group of unorthodox Christians which was labeled a ''cult'' were assembled in a large communal house. Their name were branch davidians. Their neighbours said they were quiet, polite group of people. At some point the ATF began investigating the group for alleged minor felonies. Long story short, the situation escalated, the FBI got involved and the compound was sieged. Yes, the US government sieged their own people. When negotiations failed and the patience of the Police come to end, the law enforcement agencies drove a military style tank through the wall of the Davidians home and caused the murder of over 100 people in the compound. They were burned alive by fire caused by the enforcement agencies.

Now, the left wing crowd would insist, we don't need guns because law enforcement would protect us. It appears to me that without guns, they would simply brutalise populations under a Police state. And situations like Waco would become a routine.

Timothy Mcveigh was inspired to attack the government in retaliation after Waco and indeed he did. See, it is not white racists that inspire these attacks, it is a tyrant anti-white government that fuels these attacks by betraying and persecuting their own people.

Anyway, the US government may have got away with mass murder at Waco but we will not forget this.

Rest in peace.

No, Waco will not be forgotten. During the Waco siege passionate patriot Tim McVeigh was there, selling IS YOUR CHURCH BATF APPROVED? bumper stickers out of the trunk of his car.

Tim was not a racist. He was anti-JOG. The OKC bombing was two years to the day after the Waco massacre.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Polemics

Post by Polemics » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:49 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:45 am

No, Waco will not be forgotten. During the Waco siege passionate patriot Tim McVeigh was there, selling IS YOUR CHURCH BATF APPROVED? bumper stickers out of the trunk of his car.

Tim was not a racist. He was anti-JOG. The OKC bombing was two years to the day after the Waco massacre.

Hello Will. Thank you for the reply. And I am glad you won't forget this. Many people already have unfortunately.

In regard to what I wrote about Tim Mcveigh, I was not implying he was a racist. In fact I generally do not use such a term. What I was attempting to say was that the media and politicians claim racist white men are fueled by white nationalist ideas but that is not true. A hostile anti-white government is the source of these attacks and even Tim Mcveigh said this in an interview - that his actions were driven by the Waco attack. The establishment would claim that the Turner diaries was the fuel but we know it was Waco and other hostile actions performed by government is the cause.
Independent thinker and white advocate.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:37 pm

It's too bad that Tim McVeigh wasn't a racist. He would've been more receptive to Dr. Pierce's message if he had been and put his life to better use through the National Alliance's program: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ and the underlying Cosmotheist life-philosophy that is the foundation of this program.

But not everyone tries to get it.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.