The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Will Williams

The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:17 pm

Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of an incredible story. The story of a boy from an ordinary family whose ambition it was to become an artist, but who instead became a drifter.
His destiny however was not to drift into the awaiting oblivion, but to rise to the greatest heights of power, eventually to become one of the most influential men who ever lived.

Now for the first time, here is a documented account of a story many believe to be The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Learn the untold story about the most reviled man in history. Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told is a 6-hour Documentary by TruthWillOut Films.

This ground-breaking documentary chronicles the rise of Germany from defeat in World War I, to communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, and Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.

It also reveals a personal side of Adolf Hitler: who he was, his family background, his artwork and struggles in Vienna and what motivated him to come to power.

There’s so much hidden history to recount; FDR Pearl Harbor conspiracy, Soviet brutality, betrayal and treachery on all sides. Do we really know the true cost of war? Do we really possess all the facts?

Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. Do your own research and decide what you choose to believe. Think differently. http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Calhoun

Re: The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Post by John Calhoun » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:36 pm

I saw a couple of segments from this on Youtube. It is on my wishlist.

Michael

Post by Michael » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:09 am

I watched it online via the official website last year, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
What an incredible man he was, to not only raise the spirits of the entire German population but to turn the economy around so quickly.

Im not religious in the slightest, but if there ever was a second-coming, he was it.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:25 pm

I really enjoyed this film, I watched it on YouTube a while back all the way through. I would love to get my fiance to watch it but I doubt I could get her to sit through a 6 and a half hour film about Adolf Hitler.

Martin Graves

Post by Martin Graves » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:32 pm

I personally found TGSNT to be overly emotional, but that's all the better for educating the masses. It's hard to keep a neutral or hostile viewer interested for six hours with anything too dry.

You can download the full film here.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Martin Graves wrote:I personally found TGSNT to be overly emotional, but that's all the better for educating the masses. It's hard to keep a neutral or hostile viewer interested for six hours with anything too dry.

You can download the full film here.
Thanks for that review, Martin. I'd heard it is pretty good for deprogramming the boobs. Six hours! That's long.

Just realized WB had mentioned this documentary last year:http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... nnel#p5106

Since it won't be run on the Adolf Hitler Channel (AHC) any time soon, it's nice that it can be downloaded for free.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ