Howdy

Blueyesopen

Howdy

Post by Blueyesopen » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:05 am

I live in KCMO. I put no barriers between myself amd anyone of my race. . . And my life is rich. I lack for people to openly discuss this with here. Im leary of the tribe. Multiculturalism of this town makes me cringe. The connections are hollow. Sick of American mediocrity,

White Man 1

Re: Howdy

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:38 am

Welcome to our little forum. Please tale a moment and read our Forum Rules and Statement of Purpose.
I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

Blueyesopen

Post by Blueyesopen » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:03 pm

I read the rules and I will obey them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:23 am

Welcome, Blueeyesopen. Good to see you're here to talk to folks in the KCMO area. Having attended many gun shows in that area from 2011-16, I can say that there are a lot of pro-Whites in the area. One has to be bold and put yourself out there to contact them, though. For a time I'd sell books like The Turner Diaries, Hunter, and offered the booklet Building A New White World openly and found some of those people. Become a member and do the same, we are growing the National Alliance based on this and other activism.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:45 pm

Welcome BEO, hope you find everything your looking for here.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Blueyesopen

Post by Blueyesopen » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:49 pm

We have to stick together; I boycott Mexican restaurants.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:57 am

Blueyesopen wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:49 pm
Is boycotting Mexican food the same as boycotting their restaurants? I mean any food that comes from Mexico or is of their culture.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:08 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:57 am
Blueyesopen wrote:
Is boycotting Mexican food the same as boycotting their restaurants? I mean any food that comes from Mexico or is of their culture.
I would say it is not. I enjoy all sorts of food - there is nothing wrong with that. Hell, the British empire conquered a quarter of the world in search of exotic flavors. Its the beaners we don't need, we have the recipes

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:55 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:08 pm
Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:57 am
Blueyesopen wrote:
I would say it is not. I enjoy all sorts of food - there is nothing wrong with that. Hell, the British empire conquered a quarter of the world in search of exotic flavors. Its the beaners we don't need, we have the recipes
<laughing> Too true! I've obtained from an online source a very good recipe for guacamole that I've made from scratch several times, no mamacita needed at all.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:28 pm

<laughing> Too true! I've obtained from an online source a very good recipe for guacamole that I've made from scratch several times, no mamacita needed at all.
But were the ingredients imported from a mamacita, or one of us? I'm saying we shouldn't even give the Other any money, no matter where they may be at present (ORION works for them, too), even for yummy guacamole, for the time being.