Greetings from the Carolinas

MartinLFletcher

Greetings from the Carolinas

Post by MartinLFletcher » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:19 pm

Hello, everyone.

I live in rural North Carolina. My wife and I moved out of the city and it's been a great improvement. The community I live in is predominantly White, and we have great neighbors. We're both older, so this will probably be our retirement home.

I'm a retired engineer. The profession changed a lot during my career. I'm probably from the last generation of engineers that learned to design on a drafting board, to use a slide rule, and to program a computer using punch cards.

My interests include birdwatching, shooting, and continuing my education in science and mathematics.

I look forward to learning more about the online community here and I hope I can make a contribution.

FolkishFreya

Re: Greetings from the Carolinas

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:48 am

Welcome!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:22 am

Welcome to our little forum. Please get acquainted with our rules and Statement of Purpose, which can be found on the navigation page.

Rural North Carolina? We may not be so far apart, perhaps you will come to participate in our offline community as well.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:14 am

Hello Martin and welcome! This is a great online community here, and in case you aren't aware, you can find lots of great articles and information over at the media wing of the Alliance, National Vanguard, or natvan.com!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 pm

Welcome, Martin. To help you better understand our community, both online and off, I highly recommend an investment in time reading more about us here: www.natall.com/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Also, take Richard's suggestion to visit the National Alliance's online magazine National Vanguard to heart, the articles and archives there are invaluable.

Finally, you may find the works of Dr. Willliam L. Pierce that are archived both here and at National Vanguard to be especially worth any serious and sincere White's time to read. He truly gave us an understanding of who we are as a race, where we are at, and where we should be going from an eternal point of view that placed him among the all-time greats of our people.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:01 pm

It's great to have you here.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:20 pm

Hello Martin. Welcome to White Biocentrism and welcome to North Carolina. I look forward to reading your posts.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:52 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:20 pm
Hello Martin. Welcome to White Biocentrism and welcome to North Carolina. I look forward to reading your posts.
Ditto! I grew up in Raleigh when it was a nice little city of around 50,000. I couldn't head for the hills soon enough when it started wanting to be like Charlotte or Atlanta. Raleigh is now in one of NC's sanctuary counties and has a population of around 500,000! :( I've been here in Johnson County, TN, now for 30+ years and love it. Our National Alliance National Office is located here among our fellow Whites.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ