Howdy

Grimork

Re: Howdy

Post by Grimork » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:26 pm

Hello Vintage, please read the forum rules here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3 if you have not already read them. :)

Is there anything you'd like us to know about you?

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:36 pm

Welcome, my friend. I'm glad you found us, and I hope you find stimulating content and discussion here!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:37 pm

Welcome to the National Alliance's (NA) forum and archive, Vintage67. Glad you're here to unite your strength with ours for White racial survival and a progressive future for our people. Are you a member of the NA?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:53 am

Vintage67 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:43 am
Not yet.But I'm very interested.
Follow this link and scroll down to where it says "National Alliance Goals".
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
If you believe that you can adopt those goals as your own, and that you will add strength to the Alliance, I would strongly encourage you to join and get active.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:07 am

Vintage67 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:43 am
Not yet.But I'm very interested.

Listen, Mr. Vintage67, I'm going to restrict your posting privileges to our forum.

You are not an Alliance member and I have no idea who you are. But I look at Active topics and see that 13 of the last 16 comments on our forum are from you, and they are usually short and do not add much to the conversations. Plus, I don't like that you can't manage to add a space between your sentences.

You need to spend time familiarizing yourself with the National Alliance and its mission instead of barging in here, bumping old threads and dominating the forum with lots of comments that make others' comments (many from actual NA members) scroll off.

Do you understand?

Will Williams, NA Chairman
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ