Hello All!

Richard_G_603

Hello All!

Post by Richard_G_603 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:05 am

I learned of this forum a couple months ago by listening to the back catalog of ADV from the beginning. It will be nice to meet you all have be able to participate in the community!

Will Williams

Re: Hello All!

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:23 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:05 am
I learned of this forum a couple months ago by listening to the back catalog of ADV from the beginning. It will be nice to meet you all have be able to participate in the community!
Welcome, Richard. Tell us a little about yourself, what you found appealing about all those ADVs compared to what else is out there these days.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:23 am
Welcome, Richard. Tell us a little about yourself, what you found appealing about all those ADVs compared to what else is out there these days.
I am from the Northeastern united states, in my mid 20's, married. My first exposure to Dr. Pierce and the NA was probably 7 years ago when I first came across a youtube posting of his reading of the Turner Diaries. It was most definitely intriguing for me at the time, as I had what I would understand to be a general "racial consciousness" but not anything I pursued. However over the last couple years with the way our nation has been heading, and the brazenness with which the anti-European agenda is being executed, I realized this was something that could no longer be ignored by myself. I knew that I needed to find like-minded people to work with if I was going to begin taking this seriously.
I began to explore and research several groups in "the movement" to study various ideologies and positions, as well as learn the history of the groups. As I did so, I found many to be seeming membership money grabs, or little more than a militia group, or a splinter group because a member of a previous group had some gripe or wanted more control.
But it was around February that I came back across the NA, and began taking a hard look at it, and found it most exciting. It appears to be much more intellectually organized, (with strong philosophical foundations, clearly stated goals and objectives, as well as the means by which it will go about reaching them) than other organizations I researched. It is most clearly not a cash grab organization. I enjoy many of the essays, love the ADV program (where I hear Mr. Strom mention this forum), and am very excited to see what discussions can and will be had on this forum!

Just to make clear, it wasn't that I thought the old ADV's were better than recent, just that due to the quarantine I had time to go and listen to the back catalog from the beginning, if that was the question.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Hello Richard, and welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Hi Richard, looking forward to getting to know you. Glad you decided to join us. I do agree the foundation Dr. Pierce laid is definitely something that sets NA apart from other groups.

IndianaCreator

Post by IndianaCreator » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 pm

Welcome comrade! The National Alliance is the longest lasting organization that is still unified under one group. I have been promoting it online and soon ordering, plus making other things to promote it offline.

I was involved with The Creativity Movement during Hale's reign. Because both Creator churches became associated with biker gangs and TCM also with christian identity, Klans etc also having an overall degenerate membership and imprisoned leaderships... I tried to start a Creator church named The Creativity Vanguard and form a salubrious living household in Springfield, Missouri this past year which failed due to those people seemingly interested not coming through. Now I am back in Indianapolis, Indiana. If I ever move again it will be near the Headquarters in Northeast Tennessee.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:24 am

Welcome, Richard.
This site's archives, like that of National Vanguard's, has become extensive over the years and I believe you'll appreciate the many topics we have accumulated. You're always welcome to weigh in or post questions on anything you happen to find thought- provoking.

As a new member, we have a very simple set of rules and instead of directing you to the link, I'll just post it here verbatim:
Rules of Conduct for White Biocentrism

Post by Admin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm
When you register at White Biocentrism you agreed not to post "any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws." You are expected to uphold those standards.

In addition to those rules, note well that White Biocentrism (WB) is an adult forum for serious White people only. It is a place where we can come together among our own and discuss issues impacting our race, and find solutions to the serious problems facing our unique people. Disruptors, even unintentional disruptors, of this vital purpose will not be tolerated.

WB is not a "free speech" forum where every opinion is welcome. WB seeks consensus of opinion and ideology among racially responsible White people. Our biocentric ideology is informed by the teachings of the late Dr. William Luther Pierce, founder of the religion / philosophy / worldview he called Cosmotheism. We are not dogmatic: Imaginative, innovative approaches to advancing our cause are welcome. Legitimate questions are welcome, too, from those new to our ideas. But those who are actively opposed to the survival, advancement, and conscious evolution of our race should find another venue for their discussions. These rules will evolve as our community grows.
That's it! Whites of goodwill towards the National Alliance and the Cosmotheist life-philosophy normally conduct themselves in compliance with these rules.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:28 pm

Hello Richard.
I believe it was on post in here somewhere that I had seen someone refer to the National Alliance as compared to those 'other' groups as
"The big kids table".
So welcome to the Big kids table Richard.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:04 pm

John Yurgel wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:28 pm
Hello Richard.
I believe it was on post in here somewhere that I had seen someone refer to the National Alliance as compared to those 'other' groups as
"The big kids table".
So welcome to the Big kids table Richard.
Hahaha! I couldn't think of an easier way to say it! thanks for the welcome brother!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:15 am

IndianaCreator wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 pm
Welcome comrade! The National Alliance is the longest lasting organization that is still unified under one group. I have been promoting it online and soon ordering, plus making other things to promote it offline.

I was involved with The Creativity Movement during Hale's reign. Because both Creator churches became associated with biker gangs and TCM also with christian identity, Klans etc also having an overall degenerate membership and imprisoned leaderships... I tried to start a Creator church named The Creativity Vanguard and form a salubrious living household in Springfield, Missouri this past year which failed due to those people seemingly interested not coming through. Now I am back in Indianapolis, Indiana. If I ever move again it will be near the Headquarters in Northeast Tennessee.
Do not "make other things to promote the National Alliance offline." Use only material that has been carefully crafted and approved by our National Office, here: https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/ or with this: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

It's commendable that you have decided to promote our Alliance today, but if you ever want to become an Alliance member in Upper East Tennessee I suggest you ditch any baggage you may still hold with the thugs of The Creativity Movement and other "movement" groups. Are they even still around? The other faction, the Creativity Alliance, promotes our Alliance, NationalVanguard.org, American Dissident Voices, and our 24/7 radio channel. So we consider CA to be allies.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ