Hello from the south!

disziplin9

Hello from the south!

Post by disziplin9 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:12 am

South Carolina here! I would say country, country compared to some places (in places) but definitely not the same rural south that I grew up in - as someone once said, only was out is through so it's an honor and a privilege to be able to interact/learn from others who are galvanizing white people worldwide into struggle. Great to see the work of the late great WLP being continued by the National Alliance. Cheers!

Will Williams

Re: Hello from the south!

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:09 pm

disziplin9 wrote:South Carolina here! I would say country, country compared to some places (in places) but definitely not the same rural south that I grew up in - as someone once said, only was out is through so it's an honor and a privilege to be able to interact/learn from others who are galvanizing white people worldwide into struggle. Great to see the work of the late great WLP being continued by the National Alliance. Cheers!
Welcome! We hope you'll actually join our Alliance and help us to build in your area.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

GLR

Post by GLR » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:15 pm

Greetings from another White forum! Doesn't matter cause we are all engaged in one big struggle - again.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:28 pm

disziplin9 wrote:South Carolina here! I would say country, country compared to some places (in places) but definitely not the same rural south that I grew up in - as someone once said, only was out is through so it's an honor and a privilege to be able to interact/learn from others who are galvanizing white people worldwide into struggle. Great to see the work of the late great WLP being continued by the National Alliance. Cheers!
I am also in SC..a septuagenarian with health issues.
However, it most certainly has not diminished my sense of
responsibility to address the Jewish occupation of the once-
free Southland. I am especially concerned with the Christianization
of these lands, which has made possible the first condition.
Doing away with the "holy ghost" will certainly go a long way
toward getting rid of the enemy Jews. Looking forward to
seeing more of you.

Colin

Post by Colin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here and learn. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We are here to help you learn and hopefully join us.

disziplin9

Post by disziplin9 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Thanks all and concurrence on the religious issue Walt! I recently ran across an article that said there's a waning interest in Christianity among the current generation, needless to say that definitely doesn't seem to be the case in SC - got behind a vehicle today that had a custom "SC stands with Israel" license place with the Palmetto state flag crossed with the Israeli national, godamighty.