Newbie Here!

GLR

Newbie Here!

Post by GLR » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:00 am

Welcome!

From an oldie to a newbie here. We try to protect our identities in various ways. Someone here mentioned browsers (didn't know what that was till recently). Not into the secret world of computers or reinventing the wheel. But now realize must use different 'browsers' to perform different functions. Just the way it is. For example can't seem to copy and/or paste on some. My approval to this site ended up in SPAM! Now how often do we refer to SPAM? I tried on another email address to "subscribe" to groups and they ended up in SPAM or "promotions" anyway. They still say "subscribe" and then tried to move them to the inbox. No such luck. (Was told that SF is down because Don was sick).

Happy to be here!
By the way there's another GLR out there somewhere! On Gab I believe. I'm a big fan of the man, and there will no doubt be doubles, triples out there .......

Will Williams

Re: Newbie Here!

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:27 am

GLR wrote:Welcome!

From an oldie to a newbie here. We try to protect our identities in various ways. Someone here mentioned browsers (didn't know what that was till recently). Not into the secret world of computers or reinventing the wheel. But now realize must use different 'browsers' to perform different functions. Just the way it is. For example can't seem to copy and/or paste on some. My approval to this site ended up in SPAM! Now how often do we refer to SPAM? I tried on another email address to "subscribe" to groups and they ended up in SPAM or "promotions" anyway. They still say "subscribe" and then tried to move them to the inbox. No such luck. (Was told that SF is down because Don was sick).
By the way there's another GLR out there somewhere! On Gab I believe. I'm a big fan of the man, and there will no doubt be doubles, triples out there .......
Glad to have you here, GLR. I'm ignorant about browsers, Spam and such myself. I leave computer stuff to those who are proficient with that and are so inclined... but I can do things they can't. :)

I got a qualified call last week that reports of Don being in poor health are mere rumors, probably spread because of the Internet problems SF has been experiencing lately.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:34 pm

GLR wrote:Welcome!

Happy to be here!
Welcome, I hope you enjoy time here. If you truly share our worldview and beliefs you should find some good friends and lots of great information.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:43 pm

Welcome, GLR.
Please become familiar with our forum rules as we'd like to keep all those who are friendly to the National Alliance in good standing and perhaps become outstanding contributors here.

The original GLR adopted a very bold approach regarding reaching out to and looking to move our White nation to action, some of which have so far stood the test of time. If you're not into the computer scene, or "reinventing the wheel" as you put it, what are your thoughts on moving Whites to recognize and move to a progressive path for our future?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.