Greetings from Louisiana

Alex Ricks

Greetings from Louisiana

Post by Alex Ricks » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Hello everyone, I am a 19 yo from NE Louisiana who has recently joined the Alliance. I aim to help in any way I can and to learn as much as possible. I look forward to conversing with you all.

White Man 1

Re: Greetings from Louisiana

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Welcome! It's good to see more young blood in the Alliance. Louisiana ought to be fertile recruiting grounds for our Alliance. With it's rich history of European conquest and civilization, you're sure to ring home with your fellow locals.

Please take a moment to go over our forum rules, which ought to be pretty obvious since you've taken the leap of becoming an Alliance member, here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

And our Statement of Purpose, which should be equally obvious to you, an Alliance member, here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:36 am

Welcome Alex, glad to have you with us. As a new member of the National Alliance, you'll want to continue to self-educate yourself about who we are and what we're about in more depth. I look forward to interacting with you more about this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Alex Ricks

Post by Alex Ricks » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:28 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Welcome! It's good to see more young blood in the Alliance. Louisiana ought to be fertile recruiting grounds for our Alliance. With it's rich history of European conquest and civilization, you're sure to ring home with your fellow locals.

Please take a moment to go over our forum rules, which ought to be pretty obvious since you've taken the leap of becoming an Alliance member, here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

And our Statement of Purpose, which should be equally obvious to you, an Alliance member, here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
Thank you for the kind words WM. I'll make sure to check those out, and I hope that my fellow Louisianians are receptive to the Alliance's message as well.
Jim Mathias wrote:Welcome Alex, glad to have you with us. As a new member of the National Alliance, you'll want to continue to self-educate yourself about who we are and what we're about in more depth. I look forward to interacting with you more about this.
Thank you as well Mr. Mathias. Speaking of learning about the Alliance, in your NA handbook thread I noticed that you said verifiable members would be able to receive a digitized copy of the handbook. What would I need to do to receive one?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:48 pm

Alex Ricks wrote:[Thank you for the kind words WM. I'll make sure to check those out, and I hope that my fellow Louisianians are receptive to the Alliance's message as well.
Jim Mathias wrote:Welcome Alex, glad to have you with us. As a new member of the National Alliance, you'll want to continue to self-educate yourself about who we are and what we're about in more depth. I look forward to interacting with you more about this.
Thank you as well Mr. Mathias. Speaking of learning about the Alliance, in your NA handbook thread I noticed that you said verifiable members would be able to receive a digitized copy of the handbook. What would I need to do to receive one?
Thanks, Alex. You've ordered a considerable number of excellent books from our online bookstore, so I know you are already immersed in self-education, as well as being enrolled in school.

We're not going to start sending out digitized copies of the Handbook because it is exclusive to members in good standing in paperback once we have enough members again to justify republishing. We don't want the Handbook floating around on the Internet for all to see, which can happen once it is out in that form. Exceptions will be made for members who have proven their activism. There will be considerable updates and revisions to the 1993 edition which did not even address the issue of the Internet. The corrupted 2005 edition will be burned.

I researched the county where you live and saw that it is more than 70% Black -- not a very conducive area for Whites to live together in peace and harmony, I'd say.
:(
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Alex Ricks

Post by Alex Ricks » Fri May 03, 2019 2:28 am

Will Williams wrote:
Alex Ricks wrote:[Thank you for the kind words WM. I'll make sure to check those out, and I hope that my fellow Louisianians are receptive to the Alliance's message as well.
Thanks, Alex. You've ordered a considerable number of excellent books from our online bookstore, so I know you are already immersed in self-education, as well as being enrolled in school.

We're not going to start sending out digitized copies of the Handbook because it is exclusive to members in good standing in paperback once we have enough members again to justify republishing. We don't want the Handbook floating around on the Internet for all to see, which can happen once it is out in that form. Exceptions will be made for members who have proven their activism. There will be considerable updates and revisions to the 1993 edition which did not even address the issue of the Internet. The corrupted 2005 edition will be burned.

I researched the county where you live and saw that it is more than 70% Black -- not a very conducive area for Whites to live together in peace and harmony, I'd say.
Hello Mr. Williams, I understand the policy on the handbook. It sure is a shame to see how far this town and state has fallen. It also serves as a daily reminder what will happen to our race if we don't act soon, being corralled into small pockets of civilization while the horde of darkness encroaches on us. Any racial awareness that comes from the proximity to other races is, for the most part, sadly dulled by Christianity though. The NA is truly a beacon of light in the darkness and I hope that we can reach more White youths like the shooter in California before they throw their lives away in desperation.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat May 04, 2019 1:41 am

Alex Ricks wrote:
Will Williams wrote:

Hello Mr. Williams, I understand the policy on the handbook. It sure is a shame to see how far this town and state has fallen. It also serves as a daily reminder what will happen to our race if we don't act soon, being corralled into small pockets of civilization while the horde of darkness encroaches on us. Any racial awareness that comes from the proximity to other races is, for the most part, sadly dulled by Christianity though. The NA is truly a beacon of light in the darkness and I hope that we can reach more White youths like the shooter in California before they throw their lives away in desperation.
Each and every one of us can reach more Whites of all ages through local outreach efforts and by supporting what our National Office does through our media director. Simply put, everytime one of our fliers, business cards, or banners are distributed or displayed, the website address is passed out to those who want to check us out. For anyone who shows more interest beyond just checking us out, that's when the "Building A New White World- What is the National Alliance?" glossy booklet becomes the best choice for a more in-depth look at us.
BANWW
BANWW
BANWW1.png (468.55 KiB) Viewed 6295 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.