Greeting's from a late awakened white man

UKRAINE BLOOD

Greeting's from a late awakened white man

Post by UKRAINE BLOOD » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello everyone, I found this site when SF was down. Say hi, I'll be around. Merry Christmas BTW! UB

Will Williams

Re: Greeting's from a late awakened white man

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:51 am

UKRAINE BLOOD wrote:Hello everyone, I found this site when SF was down. Say hi, I'll be around. Merry Christmas BTW! UB

Welcome, UB! You are not the only Stormfronter to have found WB as a result of the temporary shutdowns of SF.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Welcome to our forum! Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our forum rules here

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

And our Statement of Purpose here

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

I hope to read your posts soon!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:55 am

Hello Ukraine Blood and welcome. Can you say how it was that you became "lately awakened?"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Greetings fellow kinsman! I wish you and yours the very best in restoring that beautiful
town of Pripyat. I understand that wildlife there is flourishing since the accident. Perhaps
with the advent of new technology, it can be made livable for humans again.
Pripyat
Pripyat
52552.JPG (47.39 KiB) Viewed 6823 times

Surferwoman

Post by Surferwoman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:33 am

Hello everyone. I'm glad I found this website. I am an awakened white woman. I have been awake for a long time thanks to the internet. When I first woke up I found I was living just blocks from ADL headquarter in California. That was frightening. I made plans to get out of there as soon as possible. Of course I found in due time that there was no escaping the Jews. I love this forum and reading the posts from our people. Take care everyone and please be safe. Surferwoman

UKRAINE BLOOD

Post by UKRAINE BLOOD » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:32 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:Hello Ukraine Blood and welcome. Can you say how it was that you became "lately awakened?"
Very late answering this, my apologies. I say "Lately Awakened " as I was over 45 when I started reading about things like The Channon Christian murders and so forth. I haven't been here as much as SF re-opened but I will try and check in.