Hello there.

James Mac

Hello there.

Post by James Mac » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello there. I am James from England. I am an adherent to Creativity. Any other Creators out there, or those who are interested in helping to promote Creativity, please get in touch. These are exciting times for our great creed. :)

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Hello there.

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:03 am

Welcome to the forum, James. I look forward to reading your posts.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:05 am

Welcome from the USA, Iowa specifically. I'm not sure how many Creators you'll find here but I will say you're going to meet a lot of Cosmotheists!!

Please feel free to ask me (or any of us) here for more information on Cosmotheism too, I'm always willing to assist as best I can.

Agreed that we do live in some rather interesting and exciting times, such as they are. The race of Whites is undergoing an intense trial in this present and past century and we're on the ground level of shaping our future for millennia to come. Let's make the best of it!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Welcome back to posting here, James!

This NA site is a great space for promoting all of the common interests we share as WN, especially Science and logic, which the net could certainly use more of.