MikeDinTX

Post by MikeDinTX » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Although I've been a contributor and patron on National Vanguard for years, this my first day on the Forums.

I am a 52 yr old male of Austrian and Irish heritage, originally from the Northeast of the United States.

I've lived in the State of Texas for nearly 7 years, all of which has been spent in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.

My career is in the telecommunications and IT fields, with 28 years of progressively increasing responsibility in Project Management, Business Processes & Operations, and Network Management.

I have an Executive MBA from the University of Texas and spend much of my spare time working out (weight lifting/bicycling/basketball/football/softball), as well as reading about Health and Wellness, Economics, History, Genetics, Physics, and Astronomy.

Like most here on this forum, I have a passion for advancing the cause of my people and ensuring that we have a homeland of our own on which to fulfill our Destiny.

The Creator wants us to succeed!

We are in a precarious position right now, but think how glorious the story will be when we achieve the Creator's Purpose!

While our descendants are colonizing the stars, they will meet in great halls and tell the epic tale of how we overcame great odds, and praise us for our courage, sacrifice, and commitment to our people!

Michael

Re: New Member

Post by Michael » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:36 am

Welcome Mike

Martin Graves

Post by Martin Graves » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:27 am

A pleasure to have you aboard! And what a varied skillset! Perhaps we can share some IT tips sometime ;)

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi Mike, I was born in D. You must be made of strong stock to live there. :D A few good spots left, though, last time I passed through. Nice to see Texans here.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:26 am

Welcome, Mike!

Achieving our White homeland is done one White person/family at a time and am glad you've stopped by here. Do you attempt to recruit others in your area?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Michael wrote:Welcome Mike
Yes, Welcome to WB, Mike. I see "Michael" hasn't been back to the forum since I chastised him and removed him as WB moderator for his glib signature file, pushing segregation as the answer, and for promoting the PLE (Pioneer Little Europe) as the best way for Whites to go. We here at WB will strive for geographical separation from alien races, not segregation of the races in the same living space. We think the National Alliance is the answer, not the big tent PLE.

We'll leave our door open to Michael though, in the hope he'll come around to seeing things our way. Everyone should reserve the right to become more intelligent. ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ