Midwest Cosmotheist

Jim Mathias

Midwest Cosmotheist

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:29 am

Oh hello!
Tonight I'd like to give a little about me here on this forum so as to get acquainted.
1. I'm a single White man, and I'd like to change the "single" part and have more White children;
2. My daughter is 16 and is thoroughly being indoctrinated in the Jewish racial death worldview;
3. What motivates me to be active in applying the principles of Cosmotheism is that we Whites have been chosen to reach a higher form of man in the universe and that we must prepare the way for that man to arrive through actions we take today. We can, we must, and we will get there. Life does have meaning and purpose so why not work towards it?
4. My attitude is mostly a friendly "how can I help?" demeanor. Mostly I want to help Whites see our purpose and join in to help out too. It's not a bad duty to have, preparing the way for higher man to come about as a next step in our creator's purpose.

That's about it for now, thanks for stopping in and checking me out.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Michael

Re: Midwest Cosmotheist

Post by Michael » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:04 am

Welcome Jim Mathias.

Finding a good white woman is not as easy these days as it was when our Fathers were young, so good luck buddy.
May i suggest an Eastern European or Russian?

Even better to raise your kids in that part of the world.
They will surly be proud and white.

Jim Mathias

Thanks, Michael

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:36 am

I appreciate the sentiment sent. While Eastern Europe or Russia may have White women that are both marriageable and of child-bearing years, the challenge a White woman born and raised here in the US presents is not one White men should shrink from. I won't.

In fact, our own women have plenty of legitimate complaints about our men here that involve self-centeredness, a lack of involvement in their own children's lives (not to mention the cultural/racial education they must impart them!), and other character issues too numerous to list here. Believe it or not, I find this to be an opportunity to attract a good woman by showing that I'm principled and have characteristics that women can be attracted to.

Where I live there are a lot of White women who need a mate, come on over yourself!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Michael

Hunting White women

Post by Michael » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:11 am

Jim Mathias wrote: Where I live there are a lot of White women who need a mate, come on over yourself!
Thanks for the invite Jim but I've already been captured and married off.

Believe it or not, online dating sites can be an effective way to sift through the people and find someone with similar views and interests as yourself.

Happy hunting!