White and scared American in Germany

Whitegirl

White and scared American in Germany

Post by Whitegirl » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:46 am

Hello and greetings everyone!

I am an American living in Germany. I've been here for one year and I've seen the fast downward progression of this lovely country. Within one year the country population changed itself dramatically from mostly white to dark skin Arabic speaker nation. I can no longer ride my bike or walk alone on the streets. The refugees are all over in the streets without something to do wondering looking for some activity. Most activities they partake in are either crime or sexual molestation of young girls and woman. When I get out of my car I am always holding my hand in the pocket on my pink bottle of pepper spray! I'm joining this page to find hope and comfort , don't shy away if you have any question about me or the country I live in. Please feel free to always ask away :)

John Calhoun

Re: White and scared American in Germany

Post by John Calhoun » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:18 pm

Welcome to the forum.

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:37 pm

You must feel powerless, i felt the same way before at least. We whites need to have proper goals and not be lead by our enemies. In my country it is even illegal do defend yourself with a firearm(even if you got gun permit).

The old people should be ashamed about the situation the young faces today, i doubt being a young male is any better. The media tries to blame the sexual assaults on white males of course. Of course there is no free speech in Europe, this makes effective resistance difficult but we have to win at any price.

Whitegirl

Post by Whitegirl » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:27 am

How is the situation in Sweden ? Is the color and origin of people changing as fast as in Germany ?

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:21 am

Whitegirl wrote:How is the situation in Sweden ? Is the color and origin of people changing as fast as in Germany ?
According to the statistics it is really bad but it depend on where you live, in some places you do not notice it at all. What i do notice is that the people here no longer trust each other, woman is afraid of men and it is hard not to become socially isolated. Being outside is dangerous now and you better avoid it as much as you can.

I did notice how bad it is when using the trains, fortunately i no longer study and do not need to use them. It will only be worse with time, you cant flee forever, eventually we whites need to fight back and then "the turner diaries" begins for real.

The problem in Sweden just like most other places is lack of good leaders, not just the ones with power but overall, there will never be a new William Pierce but we need someone similar. The system if falling and there is no good opposition(i am trying my best to create it), In Germany there is NPD and AFD at least.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:21 pm

A Donald Trump conversation got started here so I split that off into another topic. "DONALD TRUMP" which is listed under "Politics."

Martin Graves

Post by Martin Graves » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Whitegirl wrote:I'm joining this page to find hope and comfort, don't shy away if you have any question about me or the country I live in. Please feel free to always ask away :)
Would you recommend visiting Germany to any (White) American tourists at this point in time? I wanted to go tour Europe in a year or two, but with all the crises going on, I think I might have to take a rain check.

David York

Post by David York » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:50 pm

adolf512 wrote:
Whitegirl wrote:How is the situation in Sweden ? Is the color and origin of people changing as fast as in Germany ?
According to the statistics it is really bad but it depend on where you live, in some places you do not notice it at all. What i do notice is that the people here no longer trust each other, woman is afraid of men and it is hard not to become socially isolated. Being outside is dangerous now and you better avoid it as much as you can.

I did notice how bad it is when using the trains, fortunately i no longer study and do not need to use them. It will only be worse with time, you cant flee forever, eventually we whites need to fight back and then "the turner diaries" begins for real.

The problem in Sweden just like most other places is lack of good leaders, not just the ones with power but overall, there will never be a new William Pierce but we need someone similar. The system if falling and there is no good opposition(i am trying my best to create it), In Germany there is NPD and AFD at least.
Yes I agree, White's do need to fight back, but that doesn't mean you have to use guns. You can use your fists and other imaginative implements. I don't mean any disrespect to what you are saying, and I agree with you. There are more than one way to fight back. ;)

Whitegirl

Post by Whitegirl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:20 am

Adolf512 we do need good leaders, but in the mean time I believe it is up to us the people to do the justice! police is not even here to protect us. German police is told to "let them run" by the authorities or turn their blind eye to crime committed by the refugees. I will find an article to back up my claim, please allow me some time, its been about a week since I've read this great article.

Martin, you are a man, therefore you are safe to travel to Germany. My only advice is to leave your wife/girlfriend or any other female travel companion at home. These men also attack woman who are walking with their husband/boyfriend. Their attack tactic is to go in a large group and grab any attractive female they want. It does not matter if she is alone or with a companion.

David York i am actually starting to wish i had a gun here. I don't know how much damage i can do with my fists when I'm attacked by 10 healthy strong young men.

Michael

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Welcome Whitegirl and thanks for your input

We've seen many articles on 'migrant' crime in Germany, but as i understand Germany has been reluctant to report.
The German patriotic movement PEGITA seems to be working, and i hope to see similar organized protests in other EU countries soon.

This all was of course planned long ago with the founder or the Pan Europe by Mr. Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi

Quote: The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_N ... ve-Kalergi

This is the Wikipedia article which has been modified, but what Mr. Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi said was that flooding Europe with Negroids to mix would create a malleable, easily controlled population.

This would be considered evil and genocidal IF it wasn't aimed at White Europeans.