Utah Wotansvolk

Vavrinec

Utah Wotansvolk

Post by Vavrinec » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Hello, My name is Larry & extend my greetings to all my racial kith & kin on this forum. I'm excited to see that the National Alliancehas resolved its legal issues with its former leadership & is making a comeback in these United States. We need a blanket organisation that can unite all Aryan men & women, whether they be Wotanists, Creators, Christians, or other Whites, who are tired of being singled out for extinction by the ZOG. Anyways, let me give you all a little introduction about myself.
I came to my enlightened. Status through the old National Alliance, before its. Then leadership ran it into the ground, about 8 years ago, ordering my first books from their bookstore. Since then, I've found myself on a journey towards White ethics & preserving White culture. I sought out an organisation that could do my best at teaching others the plight of the White Man & stumbled upon the Creativity Alliance, in which I became an active member for 3 years. Following a severe illness, I began to reevaluate my Creator's atheist beliefs & found myself drifting back into Christianity, the faith I had been raised with. Unfortunately, Christianity & I, never did get along well. I had long since abbandoned this faith as a teen following my immersment into Gnosticism which led me into a pagan faith that I had practised for nearly 2 decades before dedicating myself to atheism. After a brief stint in the Aryan Nations, I found myself falling back into paganism. Christianity was to me an alien faith & always had a home in Heathenism & Wotanism with shreads of Rodnevery mixed in, as I am of Slaviv descent. Since then, the Teutonic Patheon has been my home & have once again beome a devote Pagan & Heathen.
Utah is a strange place to recruit & teach racial awareness. The control the LDS chirch wields is uncanny. The unfortunate thing though, is that the Jew has his parasitical grip upon the LDS church as well as the local state government. Marxist elements have infected the LDS church hiearchy & has slowly began to spread its filth throughout its once racially aware church members. Homosexuality, miscegnation are becoming the norm here. But, there are signs of hope. I have begun, slowly, to recruit members into a racially aware Aryan group of my own making. With my embracement of Wotanism, ve been able to find more & more kindred spirits who are willing to hear what it is have to say. A great number of Mormons are looking at the infection of their once beloved church & are beginning to look elsewhere. As a Creator, could barely get anyone to listen, now, as a Wotanist; I am making progress!
The moral of this story is this: sometimes, belonging to an organisation & fullfilling their goals is ok, sometimes doing your own thing is better. Just as long as you remember who you are & what you stand for. So with no further ado, I extend my greetings to you all & pray you will except me with open arms! I live, breath, & promote the Aryan Race in all do. I love my people & love my Slavic heritage! A man is no man if he doesn't know where he comes from & to where he is going!

John Calhoun

Re: Utah Wotansvolk

Post by John Calhoun » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts. I am sure that they will be as interesting as they are eclectic.

Michael

Post by Michael » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:33 am

Welcome vavrinec and thank you for the history in the evolution of yourself.

I am somewhat familiar with Slavic culture and see them as my racial brother.

What country does your people originate from if you don't mind me asking?

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:56 am

Vavrinec wrote:We need a blanket organisation that can unite all Aryan men & women, whether they be Wotanists, Creators, Christians, or other Whites, who are tired of being singled out for extinction by the ZOG.
We do not need everyone to be united in a single organisation, especially not now. The "big tent" approach has been tried and it failed. We need quality not quantity. The National Allience promotes "cosmotheism" which is a religion derived from the laws of nature, members of other religions is accepted if they put race first. Good luck with your wotanist organisation, it is much better than cristianity.
On 23 July 2002 the National Alliance suffered a major blow. Dr. William L. Pierce, the founder and leader of the National Alliance, died, and, in the leadership vacuum, persons unfamiliar with—or opposed to—the foundational principles of the Alliance, both organizational and spiritual, took power. A “big tent” approach was tried, and the sections of the Membership Handbook listing Christianity as an opposed ideology were gutted. The qualities that had set the National Alliance apart from other pro-White groups—its spiritual basis, its high standards, its uncompromising ideology—were discarded. The Alliance was converted into just another competing “White rights” organization, something for which there was essentially no need or demand. The quality of Alliance publications began to suffer, as less competent staff were hired. As time passed, the radio program, print publications, and Web publications ceased. Membership and supporter numbers—and quality—plummeted.

https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbWXz93Suqk i have personally never really liked the creativity religion, we need to have a spiritual basis for a struggle, creativity puts the cart before the horse. We do not have to discard the laws if nature, we should accept them as the proofs piles up. Currently it is a lot of stuff we do not understand (consciosness, how quantum mechanics fits with gravity, etc) and then we can only guess.