Hello from England

Michael

Hello from England

Post by Michael » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:00 am

Hello all fellow Whites

Im glad to be a member of this forum on White Biocentrism and hope that in the coming years our world will get whiter and whiter.

Stop the hate and separate!

Mike G

Re: Hello from England

Post by Mike G » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Welcome to the forum brother, I like your avatar. Also please check out my site http://racialobserver.com

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Welcome to the forum. I like the avatar too but I would say that Israel needs multiculturalism. They need to be enriched by large amounts of immigration from the Middle-East, Africa, and Central America.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:41 am

John Calhoun wrote:Welcome to the forum. I like the avatar too but I would say that Israel needs multiculturalism. They need to be enriched by large amounts of immigration from the Middle-East, Africa, and Central America.
Hey John, we have enough diversity here in America to supply the world....let's send Israel some of our "protected classes!" 30-40 million congoids, mongoloids, queers, mestizos (and mestizas!), and others all hand picked from our prisons to start should get their multiculti program jumpstarted. 8-)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.