swedish supporter

adolf512

swedish supporter

Post by adolf512 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:48 pm

i currently live in sweden but i really like the ideology of the National Alliance. I am not willing to support any current organisation in sweden and i currently cant work effective alone(not enough time and money).

In sweden there is not much free speech, if i would talk like William Pierce in sweden i would soon end up in jail, of course i can still hide using tor and not my real name but that would prevent me from working effeciciently.

adolf512

swedish supporter

Post by adolf512 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:42 pm

I have been a member of 3 organisations in sweden during 3 years(i always ended up leaving), now finally i have found something worth supporting.

In school i was a good student, i got scholarship in social sciences from "grundskolan" (after 9 years of compulsory school) and a wcholarship in match from "gymnasiet". I went to the university for 4 years and studied match and physics, now i only need to do the bachelor thesis for a degree.

I guess dr pierce was better than me at physics but i see similarities. I am generally unwilling to do compromises and i only accept the best. The program i read at natall.com is the best i have read ever, instead of getting lost in details the basic goals was explained very well and i got attracted to it.

Mike G

Re: swedish supporter

Post by Mike G » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place. I am sorry to hear about how things are where you are from.

Michael

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Welcome to the forum. I can't wait to read your posts. Keep us updated about our Swedish Kinsmen.

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:14 pm

kaliyuga85 wrote:Welcome to the forum. I can't wait to read your posts. Keep us updated about our Swedish Kinsmen.
Many in Sweden are upset but they are misguided by charlatans/incompetents and controlled oppositions. Every single organisation i was a member of was lead by incompetent people. the second organisation(Svenskarnas party, part of swedes) do not exist now, first they closed their news site(after being mismanages for a long period) and now only their book store remains. Party of swedes got 0.07% in the election, 4% is required to get seats in the parliament(they did not get any seats locally either).

The latest organisation i left wants to return most people of different/mixed races(not all) as humane as possible, making sure the lemmings has a lot of power, making sure everybody can work and working should be mandatory, the list goes on. They actually believe they will get votes by appealing to the dumb masses, of course it will not work since almost everyone regard them as stupid horrible nazis in any case.

Generally it is common that people can be reached, it might be as high as 10% but they are generally very unwilling to support any organisation that isn't well established and they are generally not that interested in real change either since they live a good life. Despite the extreme taxes in Sweden most people here live a very good life, they are focused at their own life's since they cant to much to change society in any case.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Generally it is common that people can be reached, it might be as high as 10% but they are generally very unwilling to support any organisation that isn't well established and they are generally not that interested in real change either since they live a good life. Despite the extreme taxes in Sweden most people here live a very good life, they are focused at their own life's since they cant to much to change society in any case.
We, as a race are down for the count but we are fighters as well. I think that when we get back up, our enemies will be TKO'd. We just have to work hard and plant the seeds of enlightenment in our kinsfolk.

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:46 pm

kaliyuga85 wrote: We, as a race are down for the count but we are fighters as well. I think that when we get back up, our enemies will be TKO'd. We just have to work hard and plant the seeds of enlightenment in our kinsfolk.
I am sure there is many fighters among us, they just are not willing to fight in the current circumstances. Currently we need to reach a lot more people with our healthy message. Do not expect to much from the seeds you plant, it will only grow in a few, even if you reach a lemming he/she will not be able to do much good since they are to stupid to work efficiently.

From experience people that are involved in a current organisation is actually very hard to reach, they are not willing to accept that they have supported a incompetent organisation destined to fail. I now understand why Will Williams is being targeted by SPLC, he is simply doing the job as a leader too good. Good leaders is very rare.

A lot of people still think it is morally wrong to even break the law and stick to very ineffective methods(often they pay a high personal prize without much gain). USA is one of the few countries where it is actually legal to day what needs to be done, However no matter what they the message from William Pierce will always be out there and it will continue to spread.

Religion is a very important, currently a lot of people is infected with suicidal moral codes which prevents them from doing the right thing.
William Luther Pierce wrote: We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress