Hello from Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

Re: Hello from Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:44 pm

I also want to mention my renewed interest in the application of Recapitulation Theory as a possible parallel to the relationship that may exist between the individual's evolution of Satori and the much slower and larger evolution of a race into Higher Man.

Whatever changes of consciousness can occur in a man as an individual can occur on a racial level among certain of his racial cousins. It may also serve as a predictor of possibilities and even as a seed crystal or type former.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:50 pm

Jimmy Marr wrote:Cosmotheist,

If you haven't already looked at it, I think you might enjoy exploring http://selfdefinition.org/zen/Hubert%20 ... zation.pdf

I've been re-reading it over the last few days and am reminded that this book is what caused me to make my first investigations into what would later become recognizable as a racial awakening. I had read all of Benoit's previous books carefully in an effort to determine his intellectual influences. He consciously avoided revealing them and even went to the trouble of explaining why at one point (I don't remember where). Then suddenly, on page 40 of The Interior Realizaton, he does what amounts to an advertisement for Rene Guenon's Reign of Quantity. That was pivotal moment for me. It ultimately led me in what seemed like an entirely different direction. At last, I am home again.
Jimmy,

Thank you, and yes, I have looked at it. :D

What I find most annoying in it is the false "personification"
or "anthropomorphism" of GOD and also of SATAN or as the
Demi-urge.

What one has to be careful is recognizing the falsehoods
and false assumptions still built into the dogmatism of a
both culturally and of a racially distorted worldview. :D

You are always "home" and no matter where one ever is
all within the Cosmos and are also always at the center
of it all.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Jimmy Marr wrote:I also want to mention my renewed interest in the application of Recapitulation Theory as a possible parallel to the relationship that may exist between the individual's evolution of Satori and the much slower and larger evolution of a race into Higher Man.

Whatever changes of consciousness can occur in a man as an individual can occur on a racial level among certain of his racial cousins. It may also serve as a predictor of possibilities and even as a seed crystal or type former.
Sure. Remember also the hundredth monkey. :D

"What does this say about morphogenetic fields, and the collective unconscious? Not very much, but the "ideological breakthrough" idea is not what Sheldrake's theory of morphogenetic fields would predict anyway. That theory would recognize that the behavior of the older monkeys (not washing) also is a well-established pattern. There may well be a "critical mass" required to shift a new behavior from being a fragile personal idiosyncrasy to being a well-established alternative, but creating a new alternative does not automatically displace older alternatives. It just provides more choices. It is possible that the washing alternative established by the monkeys on Koshima Island did create a morphogenetic field that made it easier for monkeys on other islands to "discover" the same technique, but the actual research neither supports nor denies that idea. It remains for other cultural experiments and experiences to illuminate this question.

What the research does suggest, however, is that holding positive ideas (as important a step as this is) is not sufficient by itself to change the world. We still need direct communication between individuals, we need to translate our ideas into action, and we need to recognize the freedom of choice of those who choose alternatives different from our own.
"

Yes, it can, or from all of those with the same Faustian "racial soul".
Yes, a seed crystal, and or when a saturation point has been reached,
in divine consciousness, the Higher Man of our own Race can be born!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Saw this interesting exchange at VNNF with you and Alex Linder:

Jimmy Marr
Order of Zarathustra

Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted
by Alex Linder

I disagree with nearly everything posted, all your positions are wrong.

I don't disagree with anything you've posted in this thread per se, but I do see it as mundane, uninspiring and insufficient. Strom and Williams, by accident or intent, have potentially hitched their project to the stars through Pierce's limited association with Cosmotheism. It's a long shot, but at least they haven't slammed the door shut on infinity. That's a big deal in my opinion.

The Cosmotheist doctrine Pierce left behind is skeletal and open ended. I see potential for further development there, especially if it can be linked back to the ancient Aryan weltanschauung of the Vedanta. I think there really is the potential for a profound philosophy there that has long range potential for displacing scientism (i.e. the reign of quantity).

While Strom and Williams may be nothing more than grinning southern monkeys, they may also be monkeying around in the cockpit of an Apollo rocket, and a modicum of caution may be advisable for critics climbing around beneath its booster nozzles.
Last edited by Jimmy Marr; 4 Days Ago at 08:28 AM.

Indeed, yes, "potentially", and I agree that is a "big deal". :D

Cosmotheism both can be and it actually is linked back to the ancient Aryan World-view of the Vedanta.
Yes, it still needs further development but it is a profound philosophy and has the intention of displacing
both false "scientism" and ushering in the "transfiguration of values" that Nietzsche said would be what
would result in Higher Man.

Indeed, the countdown has already begun and so I do also suggest the clearing the launch pad! :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:20 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:Saw this interesting exchange at VNNF with you and Alex Linder:

Jimmy Marr:
I don't disagree with anything you've posted in this thread per se, but I do see it as mundane, uninspiring and insufficient. Strom and Williams, by accident or intent, have potentially hitched their project to the stars through Pierce's limited association with Cosmotheism. It's a long shot, but at least they haven't slammed the door shut on infinity. That's a big deal in my opinion...While Strom and Williams may be nothing more than grinning southern monkeys, they may also be monkeying around in the cockpit of an Apollo rocket, and a modicum of caution may be advisable for critics climbing around beneath its booster nozzles.
I may be nothing more than a southern grinning monkey :roll: <yuck,yuck!>, but, setting Cosmotheism aside for the moment, what I took away from that long thread at VNN about our National Alliance was VNN owner Alex Linder's complete reversal of his long-time, hostile position against the National Alliance to write the following a few days ago:

[Kevin Strom] is the best one to run NA media operations, because he has the background and institutional knowledge. Just as Williams is the best suited to run NA, for roughly the same reasons, plus his military/Southern background. If Whiteness gets off the ground, it needs military men...

Now that is progress, and something for us southern monkeys to actually grin about.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Will Williams wrote:

Now that is progress, and something for us southern monkeys to actually grin about.

Agreed! :D

And as I am also a proud southern one! :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

PS--However, KAS I do believe, is originally from the great US State of Alaska.

Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:35 am

Congratulations on your makeover, Chairman. I can tell by the expression on your face that you're very pleased with yourself, as well you should be, but I must warn you: David Duke is going to be eaten up by envy when he sees your new look.

Speaking of internal politics, I'd like to see a relationship develop between National Alliance and VNNF whereby ostensibly oppositional sentiments are resolved in a complementary synthesis. While their respective inertial residues move in opposite directions and their efforts appear to neutralize each other, I suspect these forces can ultimately converge torsionally and produce the rotation of a larger and yet unseen central axis. From my perspective, the Life Rune represents the vertical axis of the delivery system, while the Swastika represents the motive force of torsional resolution.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:32 am

Jimmy Marr wrote:...Speaking of internal politics, I'd like to see a relationship develop between National Alliance and VNNF whereby ostensibly oppositional sentiments are resolved in a complementary synthesis. While their respective inertial residues move in opposite directions and their efforts appear to neutralize each other, I suspect these forces can ultimately converge torsionally and produce the rotation of a larger and yet unseen central axis. From my perspective, the Life Rune represents the vertical axis of the delivery system, while the Swastika represents the motive force of torsional resolution.
Translation: :?:

Thanks, Jimmy. It was good to see Mr. Linder reverse his long time hostile stance toward the National Alliance, but there won't be any relationship between the Alliance and VNNF, torsionally or otherwise. There's simply too much hostility against the National Alliance at VNNF, almost entirely from anonymous critics, and Mr. Linder allows it -- and as you witnessed, he even encouraged it.

I like "Socrates," who runs the VNN main page. He puts up Dr. Pierce's teachings there regularly and even linked to our National Alliance Web site there recently.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Will Williams wrote: Translation: :?:
I'm working on a non-verbal translation of the principle of non-relational relationships, Mr. Chairman. If I'm lucky, I'll get a good photo of it this weekend and post it here on WhiteBiocentrism, so we can discuss how we might tailor it into a recruitment tool for National Alliance.

Meanwhile, do right, fear no one, and hold a couple of bucks back for bail money.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Thank you, Jimmy. We'll be attracting many more people to Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism as our creed is fleshed and more people become aware of it. I have the feeling you will play a significant role in accomplishing that. ;)

How did you like Fred Streed's plain talk description and defense of Cosmotheism in the March National Alliance BULLETIN? Perhaps I'll put that up here for non members to enjoy. It really belongs here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewforum.php?f=10