It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:32 am

Products to boycott because of sick TV ads

• Author

Will Williams

Products to boycott because of sick TV ads

PostWed Nov 18, 2015 8:26 pm

They're not selling pasta; they're selling race-mixing:

Saw that disgusting ad today during a TV episode of Forensic Files.

This topic should draw comments from White loyalists who still watch the Electronic Jew.

Christopher

Re: Products to boycott because of sick TV ads

PostThu Nov 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Throw the rotten TV out of the window. I've been TV Free for 15 years and would never go back. Once you break the trance, every part of your life improves - health, relationships, finances, everything. I can not over estimate how degenerate and subversive TV is for Whites, for the young, it's even worse - as can be seen by all.

WHEN IN DOUBT, TURN IT OFF!

Will Williams

PostThu Nov 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Christopher wrote:Throw the rotten TV out of the window. I've been TV Free for 15 years and would never go back. Once you break the trance, every part of your life improves - health, relationships, finances, everything. I can not over estimate how degenerate and subversive TV is for Whites, for the young, it's even worse - as can be seen by all.

WHEN IN DOUBT, TURN IT OFF!

Thanks, Christopher. That goes without saying. The television will be a useful tool when in the right hands. The National Alliance strives to have our own 24/7 Internet TV network before too long. If you can't conceive it, it can't happen.

National Vanguard cartoon from the 1970s.

But this thread is about boycotting products that promote race-mixing. It can include advertisements in magazines and other print media -- or 'Net promoters of miscegination like HuffPost that help us compile a list of companies/products to boycott: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/0 ... 84297.html

Just from that one HuffPost video racially conscious Whites should not patronize these companies or purchase their products:

Cheerios (or other General Mills products)
Ikea
Old Navy
Macy's
Philidelphia cream cheese
United Colors of Benetton
Sealy matresses
Bananna Republic
Daso (whatever that is)
McDonalds
Pepsi

Thanks, Huff!

They're not selling DASO (whatever that is). They're selling race-mixing

Martin Graves

PostFri Nov 20, 2015 12:39 am

I think we should add Campbell's soup to the list.

Christopher

PostFri Nov 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Sorry for being off-topic in the last post, Will. I believe the 'mental chicanery' produced by the companies in the mentioned list is the same variety of subterfuge used by Hollywood for decades. I do not patronize any of the affairs on the list. I too don't know what the heck a "Daso" is. And, all the shifty Jews in McDonalds don't have enough money to get me to go into their locations, let alone eat anything there. Hopefully more racially conscious Whites will dump more destructive commercial interests and discover they are better off without them.

Return to Advertising