Gary Oldman urges people to 'get over' Mel Gibson Remarks

David York

Re: Gary Oldman urges people to 'get over' Mel Gibson Remark

Post by David York » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:10 pm

That article makes it sound like Gary Oldman voluntarily ended his hollyowood career, but did he voluntarily end it or did the Jews end it for him?

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:24 pm

DanielOlj79 wrote:That article makes it sound like Gary Oldman voluntarily ended his hollyowood career, but did he voluntarily end it or did the Jews end it for him?
Indeed, but, even more importantly, what do you think? :D
Both and?

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote:That article makes it sound like Gary Oldman voluntarily ended his hollyowood career, but did he voluntarily end it or did the Jews end it for him?
Indeed, but, even more importantly, what do you think? :D
Both and?

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

I think the Jews ended it for him. I haven't seen any direct quotes from Gary Oldman saying something like "I can't take these damn Hollywood Jews anymore! I have had it, I am done!". What I do see is that he spoke the truth about the Jews in the Playboy Article, caught hell from the Jews for it, tried to grovel and suck up to them in his ADL apology, and then a third party article which says he ended his own career in a racist, anti-semetic interview he did with Playboy. But this is not what happened, he didn't announce that he was ending his Hollywood career in that interview at all, in fact it is quite clear that he realized his mistake and tried to save his career by being a complete hypocrite and apologizing. Absolutely no where in these articles do I see Gary Oldman announcing to in his own words that he is "ending his Hollywood career". :D

I don't mean to criticize Will Williams but I'm not sure what he meant when he said earlier in this thread:
Hmmm! I didn't really read very far in Oldman's apology to the ADL, assuming it was another boilerplate grovel to Big Jew; I should have. It's not clear at all that he's a hypocrite. He may actually be one of us after all. :lol:
Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it seemed that Will's original statement about Gary Oldman being typical hypocrite. That is exactly what he appeared to be to me throughout this ordeal. I'm not sure where Will thought he was wrong in his initial assessment about Oldman being a hypocrite after reading Oldman's written apology to the ADL. I don't see at any point in that written apology which is posted in this thread that would suggest that Gary Oldman may not be a hypocrite and "may actually be one of us after all." The only thing I see in that apology that might indicate something along those lines is when he said "If, during the interview, I had been asked to elaborate on this point I would have pointed out that I had just finished reading Neal Gabler’s superb book about the Jews and Hollywood, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews invented Hollywood.", but that to me doesn't seem to suggest he may be one of us, although I didn't read that "Neal Gabler's" book, it just sounds like he threw that little bit of info as an excuse for his statements, and then went on to grovel like a typical Hollywood hypocrite. I'm not sure am I missing something here :?:

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Will Williams wrote:“His reference to the Neal Gabler book he was reading only reinforces the notion that Jewish directors, producers and financiers are there in Hollywood as Jews. They’re not, and the book does not draw that conclusion. They are there acting as individuals. They do not pursue a Jewish agenda or strategy. They are there acting as professionals and Americans with skills working alongside many other non-Jews who are also in show business for the same reasons.”

“Mr. Oldman needs to recognize that his words, not just as they were written, but as he uttered them, are deeply offensive. And he needs to be sensitive to the fact that other remarks for which he has yet to apologize – including his disparaging remarks about the Pope and about gay people – were also deeply troubling and hurtful to many.”
Wow, what a whopper! Now here is one of the most outrageous and brazen lies you'll catch a prominent Jewish leader, such as ADL's Abe Foxman, say every now and then when controversies such as these tend to arise. The Jews certainly do own the market in brass. Also notice how in the next paragraph, Abe tries to be clever by balancing out the persecution tale and mention the Pope, as well as the homosexuals that Oldman also supposedly disparaged. This is a pretty desperate attempt in my view, and I think most people who read such drivel won't fall for it. Sorry Abe. :roll:

If Neal Gabler's book did not draw the obvious conclusion that the Jews, as a race, sought control and dominated Hollywood for group interests and their own agenda, then either he wrote the book for his fellow Jews but knew the book would be available to the Gentiles as well. In this case we can reason that Gabler wrote it in the well known, cryptic Jewish fashion where they do not spell-out directly their plans in controlling the host nation in which they dwell, a la The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Or, the conclusion to be drawn is made so apparent that only the most dense will not get it. Obviously, I believe the former makes the most sense, since it fits the modus operandi of the Jews.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:22 pm
Actor Gary Oldman Ends His Career in Hollywood
with Racist, Anti-Semitic Interview

[...]
'Enough," says Gary Oldman. "I've had it with you goddamned Sheenies."

British actor Gary Oldman has had a nice very career in Hollywood. Now, it’s over. Oldman tells Playboy magazine that Hollywood is “run by Jews,” suggests that those Jews make fun of Germans, and says that the policeman with whom Mel Gibson became embroiled in a huge anti-Semitic scandal probably is anti-Semitic himself. Oldman seems unaware that James Mee, the policeman, is Jewish himself...
Mel was in the news again a couple of years later. This time criticizing Hollywood "elites."
---

Mel Gibson: Hollywood Elites ‘Kill Innocent
Children & Drink Their Blood’

January 21, 2018

Movie star blows the whistle on entertainment industry pedophile ringIn a shocking exposé, movie star Mel Gibson has blown the whistle on the epidemic of “parasites” who “control Hollywood” that are involved in child sacrifice and pedophilia. The Lethal Weapon star said that “every studio in Hollywood is bought and paid for with the blood of innocent children,” adding that the “most valuable currency is the blood of babies.”While in London, England promoting his latest role in Daddy’s Home 2, Gibson described entertainment industry elites as an “enemy to mankind” who “feast on the blood of innocent children.” He said key players in the movie business “get their kicks from destroying the sanctuary of children” as they “thrive on breaking every God-given taboo known to man.”
“They have a blatant disregard for the good of the people.” Destroying people’s lives is just a game to them – the more pain they can cause, the better the thrill.”Children a just sustenance to them.” They feast on the pain and fear, and the younger, the better.” “These people follow their own religion and use it for moral guidance. ”It’s not the sort of religious teachings you folks would ever hear about. ”They perform sacred rituals that are sick and totally at odds with the moral fabric that binds most patriotic Americans.”The worst part: It’s an open secret in Hollywood and everyone wants in on it.” Mel Gibson appeared on British prime-time BBC chatshow, The Graham Norton Show on Friday, where the veteran actor answered questions from shocked guests, in the green room backstage after his appearance, regarding the true nature of Hollywood “elites.” He explained how he had been blacklisted by Hollywood’s controlling oligarchs in 2006 for voicing his opinions about the industry that clashed with their liberal agenda. He said that since then he has been “working outside of the system” which has given him a fresh perspective, saying: “It’s difficult to comprehend, I know, and I’m sorry that I am the one to break this to you, but Hollywood is an institutionalized pedophile ring. ”They use and abuse kids for their own sick ‘spiritual beliefs,’ if you can even call them that. “I don’t fully understand it myself, but they harvest these kids for their energy and feast on their blood. ”They don’t do it mercifully either, they scare the sh*t out of them before they sacrifice them. “The more innocent the child, the more terrified they are, the more they thrive on it,” said the Braveheart star. “What does that mean? “They aren’t doing this as some form of artistic expression: They are harvesting the blood of children and eating their flesh because they think it gives them some sort of ‘life force.’” If the child was mentally and physically suffering when they died, then it gives them ‘extra life force.’ I don’t understand why they do that, but that’s what they do. Most of us have a moral compass that guides us through life, right? These people don’t have that, or if they do, it’s pointing in the opposite direction.”
Gibson, who has spent the last 30 years working inside and outside of the Hollywood regime, says that the industry’s hierarchy “thrives on abuse, pain, torture, stress, and suffering.” According to Gibson, the desire to inflict such abuse isn’t limited to just the elite, but only “those at the top of the food chain can afford such a ‘luxury,’” although, it’s a “goal for most people in the industry.” “Hollywood is drenched in innocent children’s blood.” The references to pedophilia and cannibalism have always been there, but for years they cryptic or symbolic. ”I was introduced to these practices in the early 2000s and was threatened with serious repercussions should I ever speak out. And, I don’t just mean my career, I mean my life was threatened, my family’s life would be in danger.” I can only talk about it now as those people, those industry executives, they’re all dead now.” They see the blood of a sexually abused infant as the ‘ultimate prize’ and say that it’s ‘highly enriched.’”
"Babies are like a ‘premium currency’ and hold a higher value of anything else you can think of: Diamonds, drugs, caviar, you name it. They are literally trading these kids like a currency for favors, movie roles, kickbacks…” According to Gibson, this perversion isn’t just the latest fad but has been a deep-threaded culture in Hollywood for generations, and is something popular among both men and women. “This isn’t anything new and has been taking place since before Hollywood was even founded. If you research this phenomenon, you will find lurking in the shadows of every dark era in history. These dark, multidimensional occult practices have been used in secret societies for hundreds of years.” Hollywood is being used for social programming and mind control and their message is being projected into the psyche of the American people…”People everywhere.”

https://thepedogate.com/entertainment/m ... eir-blood/

Some commentators under that article were trying to say it is White males perpetrating the Hollywood sickness, so I put up a comment challenging that and -- surprise! -- it appeared and has stayed up.
---
Will Williams says:
APRIL 22, 2020 AT 1:25 AM
Friends, Hollywood is not owned and controlled by White males, but by Semites who like to pass for White when convenient. Many victims of this ancient "blood libel" are White children. Buy Philip de Vier's classic on the subject, here:https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/b ... p-de-vier/

From Amazon: "On April 1, 1899, the body of 19-year-old Agnes Hurza, a Christian young woman, was found in a woods near Polna, Bohemia, then a part of Austria-Hungary. Her throat had been slashed so badly that she was nearly decapitated. Her wounds revealed that she had been held upside down until her body had been emptied of blood. As this blood was not found at the crime scene, it must have been collected and carried away. For most of history, belief in Jewish ritual murder was acceptable and widely accepted. Naturally, the Jews aren't the only group who have practiced (and might still practice) ritual murder. Historically, it is fairly common: the Aztecs, numerous African tribes, and the ancient Carthagians come to mind. But since WW2, with the rise of Jewish ownership of the mass media, has come the politically-correct "Doctrine of the Never-Guilty Jews." Every accusation of Jewish ritual murder, no matter how well proved it might have been in its time, has become a "blood libel" in today's media, a phrase that explicitly frames each case as a malicious falsehood, without an examination of the facts. Probably, not every accusation is true. But it is also unlikely that all of them are false. Philip de Vier has made a thorough survey of the known evidence in about 200 cases of ritual murder in ancient, medieval, renaissance and modern times. Adopting the approach of a detective investigating a murder, de Vier invites his readers to sift the relevant facts from history and to see that they point toward the existence of a transgenerational ritual murder cult within the larger body of Judaic tradition. The evidence is persuasive, but, says de Vier, the final verdict is ours to make. 256 pages"

---

We'll see it that translates into a couple of sales of Blood Libel at our online bookstore. For "balance" here is another article I found that tries even more to soften Gibson's remarks:
---

Did Jews lie about Mel Gibson? – Mel Gibson Did
NOT Say Hollywood Elites “Feast On Blood Of Kids” 

3rd December 2017 
jlamprecht

I read the original article and found it interesting and a bit weird and sketchy. But it seems that this is a fake. So one has to ask: Who wrote the original? Are these the enemies (Jews???) at work trying to discredit Mel again? I’d like to know anything that Mel Gibson actually says. Jews love causing confusion when they can’t win by other means. Jan]Mel Gibson did not say Hollywood elites “feast on the blood of kids,” despite an absurd new report from a website known for peddling fake news and conspiracy theories. Gossip Cop can debunk this latest piece of fiction. All of the quotes attributed to the actor in the article are fabricated.According to YourNewsWire, Gibson recently told reporters in London that Hollywood studios are “drenched in the blood of innocent children” and “baby blood is so popular in Hollywood that it basically operates as a currency of its own.” The untrustworthy blog fails to mention exactly when or where the actor made such an outrageous accusation.Still, the site further quotes Gibson as saying, “I don’t know how to break it to you gently… Hollywood is institutionalized pedophilia. They are using and abusing kids. They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it.”The outlet also alleges that the actor said, “They harvest the blood of children. They eat their flesh. They believe this gives them life force. If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force… The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly ‘enriched’ and is highly prized.” Gibson supposedly concluded, “Babies are their premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak.”Of course, this is all utterly absurd. For starters, YourNewsWire purports that Gibson made these statements in front of several journalists, and yet no other media outlet has reported on it. Regardless, Gossip Cop can confirm that all of the quotes accredited to the actor are fake. In fact, we recently called out the site for a similarly phony article alleging Keanu Reeves said Hollywood elites use the “blood of babies to get high.” This latest story is just more nonsense from the repeatedly discredited blog.
Source: https://www.gossipcop.com/mel-gibson-ho ... fake-news/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ