People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman of 2014

John Flynn

People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman of 2014

Post by John Flynn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:32 pm

"We've said it before, and we'll say it again: This girl is on fire. We're not even halfway into 2014, and already Lupita Nyong'o has bagged an Oscar, landed atop every best-dressed list there is, and scored a major beauty contract. Oh, and today, she was named People's Most Beautiful.

We don't always buy into these lofty titles, but this year it seems that People's choice is right on the money. There's just no competing with that grace, those expressive eyes, that flawless skin."

As a teen, Nyong'o dyed her hair every color – except blonde – and even went as far as shaving her head bald. "It was very strange and very cold!" she says, laughing. "It was scary but I like to dare myself."

Now she says the best compliments are "when I have been called beautiful with not one drop of makeup on," she adds. "And also before I comb my hair or put on a pretty dress. Happiness is the most important thing."

http://www.people.com/people/package/ar ... 87,00.html

Michael1488

Re: People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman of 2014

Post by Michael1488 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 am

Ha, I have to say you truly fooled me in the beginning of your post.

This is so laughable, and I can't believe some of the statements written in the article. How is she beautiful? This negress looks like any typical African black female. While I could care less about celebrity gossip or fashion, I think their agenda is clear: Convince the White soccermoms who read this rag that this is now the apex of beauty. And to the White men who happen to read this rag, I think the message here to them is go find yourself a black female to race-mix with.

David York

Re: People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman of 2014

Post by David York » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Lupita Nyong'o looks like an androgynous Negro. Without lipstick how would you tell her apart from the men of her race? She looks like a Grace Jones wannabe. This is all being done to empower black women who know that they do not compare to the beauty of White Women by miles. Black's have need to have their egos boosted by things like this because they cannot cope with the reality that they are an inferior species.

In other New singer Beyonce Knowles was on the cover of Time magazine , dressed in her usual slutty garb and died blonde hair, and is listed as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. Other people that made this list were degenerates like MIley Cyrus, Pope Francis, and singer Pharrell Williams (who thinks he is so cool wearing a mountain hat like Smokey the Bear).

You know I was watching this show called "The Talk" and they brought up Beyonce being on the cover and Sharon Osbourne was saying one of the things she loves best about Beyonce is her authenticity.. Lol , yeah ok, so a negress with flat blonde hair is authentic. In other new Beyonce's mother and half brother have lost their home and were forced to move in to a homless shelter. Beyonce must be a cheap person if she can't lend a helping hand to her own mother and half brother.