Bubble-headed Bleach Blonde

Will Williams

Bubble-headed Bleach Blonde

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:39 am

I'd never heard of Brooke Baldwin until reading this article at NV.org: https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/09/vi ... of-itself/

It's funny. Maybe should be in Humor instead of in Mainstream Media? :lol:

CNN anchorwoman Brooke Baldwin displaying her boobs for the cameras

Brooke is proud of her fun bags, but they may not even be real. After all, she's not a blonde. She may even be a shiksa, married to some fellow named Jay David?

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Bubble-headed Bleach Blonde

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:06 pm

It seems presstitution pays, if you have the right assets.

Fortunately, money isn't everything.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:06 am

I know deep down as a blonde chick I was never hired for my education or experience. I waited tables in college. I had job offers from customers when I merely got their drink order correct. I quickly learned that flirting was the way to get higher denominations of tips. But, some women will do more for money than I ever would. Just reading the comments sections on youtube videos for serious news stories I have read guys saying at which time stamp they could see up the journalist's dress or if it was cold in the studio that morning.

The bottom line is guys are guys. It's natural for them to notice these things. I just wish all of the MSM could remember that a well informed public is a safer public. That is if they would stick to facts and spare me their opinions.

WNNana

Post by WNNana » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 am

I find it the height of irony that at the same time the talking heads are blabbering on about how everything WHITE is wrong, they are busying dyeing their hair BLONDE- a hair color that only exists naturally in WHITE people! :lol: They spend money to look like us while at the same time bashing us. (?no offense to my brunette and ginger haired sisters).

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:06 am

:D I have have had stylists talk about weaving my hair into theirs. I laugh when other girls black roots begin to show up. The black girls crack me up the most and the others that the bleach turns their hair orange.

They will ask me and my sisters what shade to we dye our hair. We laugh. They don't believe us. Girls in college were stunned that my body hair is almost unable to be seen. They were such fools in "no shave November" and my leg hair was lighter than my head hair. :lol: