Watch the rapid decline of white America over three decades

Michael Olanich

Watch the rapid decline of white America over three decades

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Watch the rapid decline of “white America” over three decades

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... e-decades/

By Christopher Ingraham January 23

In 1980, nearly half of U.S. counties -- 1,412 of them -- had populations that were almost exclusively (98 percent or more) white. Thirty years later, only 149 counties -- fewer than five percent -- fit that same description. The maps below chart this transformation, decade by decade.

Click link above to see chart

It's no secret that America is becoming less white. According to Brookings Institution demographer William Frey, whites are on track to lose their majority status by 2042 or thereabouts. Driving this trend are immigration and intermarriage: the white share of the population is projected to shrink by 6 percent between 2010 and 2050. But the Hispanic population will grow by 102 percent, and the share of people identifying as two or more races will see a nearly 200 percent increase. The broad contours of these trends are outlined in a short video produced by Brookings.

Part of how we react to these changes as a country will be driven by what our communities looked like before them. And here, the decline of the all-white county is instructive. Surveys by the Public Religion Research institute show that nearly 40 percent of Americans say that newcomers from other countries threaten traditional American customs and values. Thirty one percent of white people say that "the idea of America where most people are not white bothers me."

This discomfort with growing diversity is generally most evident among Americans who are older and more conservative. To understand it, it helps to understand where they're coming from. The census data show that roughly half of white Americans lived in a county where 9 out of 10 people were white in 1980. Today, just over a quarter do. Raising our threshold to 98 percent white, as in the maps above, shows that 15 percent of white Americans lived in these near-exclusively white areas in 1980, while less than one percent do today.

Of course, these thresholds are somewhat arbitrary. A county that goes from 98.1 percent white in 1980 to 97.6 percent white in 2010 is not necessarily experiencing a demographic revolution. But the sharp drop in the aggregate number of these nearly all-white counties makes for a useful marker of demographic change.

This 30-year timespan is within living memory for many of the people expressing unease with racial changes. They can look back on a time when literally everyone around them looked like them, and compare it to the present day, where people are becoming more and more different from each other -- at least at the level of skin color.

It may partially explain -- although not excuse -- the notion among some whites that they are besiege. These changes may also animate some of the white resentment that periodically flares up in the aftermath of episodes like the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo.

In short, to understand the demographics of where we're going and how we'll get there, it's useful to understand where we came from -- and in how short a time period.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Stupid American (And Canadian) Sheeple

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:55 am

NTS posted....

I have been truly shocked over the last while by the attitudes
of many people that I run into on a daily basis.. It seems that
most people are still totally oblivious to what is actually
happening around the world and even in our own countries....
It is bad enough that again every time now I meet friends of
mine over coffee at the local Tim Horton's restaurant here in
central Canada, I have to sit back and listen to those around
me talk complete nonsense and only repeat what they see on their
brainwashing Talmudvisions... It is to me.. Beyond disgusting....

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... n-and.html

NTS Notes: In the title for this article, I put the "And Canadian"
in there because most Canadians are just as dumb and ignorant as
the American sheeple. I absolutely agree with the author that the
American people (and the Canadian people as well...) are some of the
least informed on the entire planet... But I have long believed that
to be done purposely by the Jewish criminals that run the Jew spew
media that brainwashes people daily with their false news reports...

Honestly, I am deeply troubled by what I see and what is coming...
Most people are indeed mindless sheep and totally oblivious to what
may come as early as next month (reports stating that the worse of
the economic crunch will occur come September) and many will only
finally stop and ask "what the hell just happened?"... By that
point it will indeed be too late to have done anything to stop
the mess from happening!
Duhhhh!
Duhhhh!
i-c-dumb-sheeple.jpg (3.81 KiB) Viewed 6237 times

Jjack

Re: Watch the rapid decline of white America over three deca

Post by Jjack » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:28 am

Dr. Pierce made very intelligent analyses of impending racial destruction, the occupation of universities and the acquisition of the media by the so-called “liberals.” Now, the era of the controlled newspaper is coming to a close and the Internet offers a new venue to counter the dreadful schemes of the enemies of European descendants in America—in fact, it’s a battleground.

Our country has more than its fare share of idiots—just look at the candidates who excite them! We’re slowly but surely sinking into the “mud.” This was planned by those university professors of deviltries and executed by media whores—as Dr. Pierce mentioned with kinder words.

I’ve noticed that this forum has a large number of readers but a relatively small number of participants. I hope that changes.

And don't forget that "diversity" killed the Roman cat.

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:52 am

;) Read "fare share" instead of "fair share" because the fools pay for their demise too.

A White Nationalist

Post by A White Nationalist » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:02 am

The white nationalist movement lacks key attributes:

A nationwide network of WN meeting halls - not in remote regions but in major cities. The dangers be damned.

A sophisticated electronic news gathering network (video feeds, on-the-ground news crews, etc) video-equipped vans that can place WN representatives on the ground at a moment's notice

Bold leadership that can ROCK THE BOAT in this country (legally) and shake things up - now.

An in-house legal time of sharp lawyers (at least on call - Kyle Bristow comes to mind) who can advise the legality of cutting-edge tactics

Thousands of intelligent members - sans swastikas, Ernst Roehm uniforms, and far more polished. We must field WN's that look, act, and think better than not only the opposition, but better than those we are trying to win over.

Money - where is it? Wherever, we need it - LOTS of it. Get it. Legally, but get it. If we don't, we're lost.

Otherwise the "rapid decline" will accelerate to Warp 9.

David York

Post by David York » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:44 pm

To the white people out there who still live in predominantly white neighborhoods, consider yourselves lucky. I was on the bus the other day and almost everyone was some type of South American Mestizo, with a few Asians in the crowd. There were maybe one or two other white people besides myself. I have to say that was one depressing bus ride. It felt like I was traveling through a third world Latin American country. It's really safe to say that these Non-white immigrants cannot assimilate in Western countries. They are capable of taking jobs to some extent, but will they ever become entrepreneurs and give back to society? perhaps on a very small scale, like the ones who open up small shops and markets, but for the most part they will just keep their working class or union protect civil jobs until the government completely falls apart. The police will all become corrupt once they are predominantly made up of non-white cops. 30 years ago people probably believed that these immigrants would "progress" and become upwardly mobile but aside from a few affirmative action job holders, the bulk of the non-whites will revert back to their former lifestyles once the economy collapses, proving once and for all that it isn't environment but heredity which brings about success.

Another thing that I noticed is that White people seem to be the only people that plan their reproduction based on how much money they make and how much they think they can support their families. Most white people seem to limit their family size from 1-3 kids. But Mexicans seem to have 5 kids which they bring over the border without any documents whatsoever. How is it that they don't put any thought into their kids' future? They just have a slew of kids and don't even worry about how they will support them. Thankfully they get public support from the government. Black people seem to have large families as well. I've come across so many blacks that seem to have 5 or 6 kids. Maybe white people should just start having kids regardless of whether they think they can afford to or not. Everyone else seems to be doing that.

If white people become the minority it will be a nightmare.. It already is a nightmare in some parts of the country where white people already are the minority. You won't be able to count on non-whites for help of any kind.