The Recent Terror Attacks in Paris

Michael Olanich

The Recent Terror Attacks in Paris

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:14 am

by Michael Olanich

THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY last week was the massacre of 12 newspaper writers and editors in Paris, France, by at least two masked gunmen who were reportedly radical Muslim Jihadists. The attack was on the office which housed the newspaper Charlie Hebdo, a strongly left-wing publication known for its routine satirical cartoons attacking Islam, Christianity, and even Judaism (although I have yet to see an example of the latter). Apparently the Muslim attackers had had enough of the paper’s Islam-bashing and decided to slaughter the employees on Wednesday of last week.

While it is hard for me to shed a tear for anyone who works in the left-wing news establishment, the question needs to be raised: Why is a European country like France allowing so many Arab Muslims, many of whom are hostile to the West, to freely immigrate there?

According to Wikipedia’s article on the incident:

“Since the 1960s, the Muslim population of European countries such as France and Germany has been growing. By the time of the shooting, the Muslim population of France had surpassed 5 million. The Paris metropolitan area was estimated to have a minimum of 1.7 million Muslims in 2004. The Muslim presence is resented by some French people, particularly those on the far right.”

Well, 5 million is probably a conservative estimate, and the “minimum” 1.7 million figure in Paris has undoubtedly risen since 2004. (Indeed, the situation in France and Germany resembles America’s immigration disaster, and though in our case it is mainly Mestizos who continue to pour uncontrollably across our southern border, the number of Muslim immigrants is rising here as well.)

The only solution to this problem — and the one that is never considered or mentioned by the mainstream media — is expelling all non-White Muslims from France and returning them to their countries of origin in the Middle East. And we should not stop there: All European and European-derived nations –France and America and the rest — should expel all Middle Easterners, including Jews. It is Jewish elites who have worked to displace the native White populations of these nations. It is Jewish elites who have fostered the wars for Israel undertaken by the West in the Middle East, creating a huge wellspring of anti-Western feelings among Muslims, while simultaneously opening our borders to massive immigration of these same peoples in a high-risk play to make their enemies into our enemies — and use us as cannon fodder in their wars.

As long as the American and European media are dominated by Jews, this solution will never be seriously debated, despite its merits. Those who do so risk attack and ostracism from the media and System politicians in the US, and outright arrest in many countries in Europe.

Jewish lobbyists have already successfully stifled free speech in many European countries, where any negative criticism of them, their policies, their World War 2 atrocity stories, or non-White immigration in general is a criminal offense.

While I sympathize with Arabs over the continued Israeli slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza – and the total US backing of Israel’s brutal policies – I am totally opposed to open immigration which allows Muslims to bring their “jihad” to Europe and America. It is clear that Arabs and Jews will clash with each other for a long time to come, with our people caught in the middle. Until a majority of will and determination arises to reclaim our ancestral lands for ourselves alone, we can expect even more innocent White men, women, and children to die needlessly in the crossfire.

http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/the ... -in-paris/

Igraine

Re: The Recent Terror Attacks in Paris

Post by Igraine » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:34 pm

What one SHOULD be asking ones self is 'Why are we led to believe that Muslim imports only concerns are cartoons when the faces of their brethren's children are blown off daily by Jewish soldiers in occupied Palestine?'

It is yet another Jewish scam-Mossad performs the false flag 9/11 that allows the Jewish occupied Government of America to tighten security against its enemies the American citizen (stealing their guns). Laying the blame for 9/11 at the door of "radical Islam" gives an excuse for war against soverign Arab lands and provides an immigrant Muslim population with which to flood America and Europe. This serves multiple purposes-Clash of 'culture' (although one must also note that the Jew has utterly overturned the European value system then deliberatly inserted the Muslim that will be offended by this new "Western" hedonism, genocide (displacement) of ethnic White population and deflects the mass away from the real enemy.

The fact is just as the Jew produces 'Nationalist' front groups to pose for the camera, so called 'Islamic' leaders are Zionist plants leading their community down the wrong path or set up for the camera.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:30 am

Igraine wrote:What one SHOULD be asking ones self is 'Why are we led to believe that Muslim imports only concerns are cartoons when the faces of their brethren's children are blown off daily by Jewish soldiers in occupied Palestine?'

It is yet another Jewish scam-Mossad performs the false flag 9/11 that allows the Jewish occupied Government of America to tighten security against its enemies the American citizen (stealing their guns). Laying the blame for 9/11 at the door of "radical Islam" gives an excuse for war against soverign Arab lands and provides an immigrant Muslim population with which to flood America and Europe. This serves multiple purposes-Clash of 'culture' (although one must also note that the Jew has utterly overturned the European value system then deliberatly inserted the Muslim that will be offended by this new "Western" hedonism, genocide (displacement) of ethnic White population and deflects the mass away from the real enemy.

The fact is just as the Jew produces 'Nationalist' front groups to pose for the camera, so called 'Islamic' leaders are Zionist plants leading their community down the wrong path or set up for the camera.
I have seen a lot of this going around - that the Mossad is responsible for the attacks in Paris. I have not seen evidence to support such a claim but whether or not they are responsible, it does not take away from the fact that Europe is in a big racial mess today, and that something must be done to fix it.

Same thing with 9/11 - whether it was Israelis or Arabs who orchestrated the attack, it still does not take away from the fact that it was inspired by decades-long U.S. support for Israeli genocide in the Middle East. We don't have concrete proof that Jews actually took part in the attacks, but we do have proof that the Jews were shadowing the 9/11 hijackers for months before the attack and collecting this intelligence and giving it to Israel. However, Israel never shared this intelligence with the U.S., as they saw it as extremely beneficial to proceed with their wars of conquest in the Middle East.

Igraine

Post by Igraine » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:33 pm

[I have seen a lot of this going around - that the Mossad is responsible for the attacks in Paris. I have not seen evidence to support such a claim but whether or not they are responsible, it does not take away from the fact that Europe is in a big racial mess today, and that something must be done to fix it.

Same thing with 9/11 - whether it was Israelis or Arabs who orchestrated the attack, it still does not take away from the fact that it was inspired by decades-long U.S. support for Israeli genocide in the Middle East. We don't have concrete proof that Jews actually took part in the attacks, but we do have proof that the Jews were shadowing the 9/11 hijackers for months before the attack and collecting this intelligence and giving it to Israel. However, Israel never shared this intelligence with the U.S., as they saw it as extremely beneficial to proceed with their wars of conquest in the Middle East.[/quote]

Why do you insist on getting so bogged down in details? The fact is the enemy is the JEW and it doesn't matter what it is called in the press the Jew is pulling the strings and of course the kneejerk reaction is to do exactly what the Jew wants you to do as do most Nationalist sites-blame the Muslim...

Putting aside our differences and any problems we have, the Muslim is naturally the mutual enemy of the Jew. This is an obvious fact that could so easily be turned to our advantage. Given this fact a more intelligent and measured approach to our circumstances is required. As an enemy of the Jew the Muslim is being degraded just as White man has being degraded by their repugnent propaganda as pointed out in my previous post (What one SHOULD be asking ones self is 'Why are we led to believe that Muslim imports only concerns are cartoons when the faces of their brethren's children are blown off daily by Jewish soldiers in occupied Palestine?') As such the Muslim import becomes just as big a pawn as the great white mass. Again this is exacerbated by false leaders just as Jews have plagued Nationalism.

Of course this does not mean that we welcome them into our lands but as Nationalists understand that it is the JEW that has imported them here and is the JEW occupying Western Governments that makes war against sovereign Muslim Arab Lands. However, the power of reason has been stripped from the European tool kit by the Jewish dumming down process and the kneejerk response is anticipated. Nevertheless, Once the JEW is removed from the White equasion ie European lands White man will have no problem in claiming back what is rightfully his meanwhile, reason must be reclaimed when dealing with objects of Jewish manipulation.

David York

Post by David York » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Igraine wrote:
Why do you insist on getting so bogged down in details? The fact is the enemy is the JEW and it doesn't matter what it is called in the press the Jew is pulling the strings and of course the kneejerk reaction is to do exactly what the Jew wants you to do as do most Nationalist sites-blame the Muslim...

Putting aside our differences and any problems we have, the Muslim is naturally the mutual enemy of the Jew. This is an obvious fact that could so easily be turned to our advantage. Given this fact a more intelligent and measured approach to our circumstances is required. As an enemy of the Jew the Muslim is being degraded just as White man has being degraded by their repugnent propaganda as pointed out in my previous post (What one SHOULD be asking ones self is 'Why are we led to believe that Muslim imports only concerns are cartoons when the faces of their brethren's children are blown off daily by Jewish soldiers in occupied Palestine?') As such the Muslim import becomes just as big a pawn as the great white mass. Again this is exacerbated by false leaders just as Jews have plagued Nationalism.

Of course this does not mean that we welcome them into our lands but as Nationalists understand that it is the JEW that has imported them here and is the JEW occupying Western Governments that makes war against sovereign Muslim Arab Lands. However, the power of reason has been stripped from the European tool kit by the Jewish dumming down process and the kneejerk response is anticipated. Nevertheless, Once the JEW is removed from the White equasion ie European lands White man will have no problem in claiming back what is rightfully his meanwhile, reason must be reclaimed when dealing with objects of Jewish manipulation.

I'm not so sure how much of an advantage we can get by aligning ourselves with non-white Muslims just because we share a mutual enemy. I'm sure the Muslim world is not just angry with the Israeli's but they are probably equally angry with the USA and any other Western Country which took part in the wars against Iraq, Afghanistan and now Syria. As far as I'm concerned Muslims are just as likely to attack White Americans as they are Jewish Americans or Jews in Europe. Muslims are incompatible with non-Muslim people. Look at the war between Russia and Chechnya a few years back, the Chechen Muslims were terrorizing White Russians (mostly Christian) until Putin put his food down and waged war against them.

Igraine

Post by Igraine » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Can no-one step out of the Jewish construct? I wasn't expecting quite so crude a response from members of this site. Obviously judging from your attitude DanielOlj79 the scope of Jewish manipulation does not resonate with you. You do understand that it was the Jew who imported the Muslim into our lands in the first place don't you? And you do know the reasons why don't you? If you are able to answer these questions satisfactorily then the next question would be 'Why continue to react the way the Jew wants?'

David York

Post by David York » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Igraine wrote:Can no-one step out of the Jewish construct? I wasn't expecting quite so crude a response from members of this site. Obviously judging from your attitude DanielOlj79 the scope of Jewish manipulation does not resonate with you. You do understand that it was the Jew who imported the Muslim into our lands in the first place don't you? And you do know the reasons why don't you? If you are able to answer these questions satisfactorily then the next question would be 'Why continue to react the way the Jew wants?'
You are asking why I and others here can not "step out of the Jewish Construct" yet you claim that it was the Jews that imported the Muslims into our lands, and then you ask "Why continue to react the way the Jew wants?". It sounds to me that you are the one that is stuck in the "Jewish Construct". It wasn't solely Jews who are responsible for the importation of Muslims into our lands, it is our own people who are responsible for that as well. Our leaders have been selling us out to please the Jews in order to advance their own personal careers. Without the members of our own race who are and have been collaborating with the Jews for all these years, we would not be in the situation we are in today. So you have to take some personal responsibility for your own race's lack of will and lack of any resistance to Jewish pressure which has turned our country upside down. It sounds like you are here to defend Muslims and to say that any act of terror which is blamed on Muslims is really a Jewish False flag, and that aside from these false flags, there are never any actual incidents of Muslim terrorism and aggression to the White people of European descent whom's land they are now living in. You are only speculating as to what the real motive behind the Charlie Hebdo attack may have been, when it is already documented that Muslims have already attacked European Whites in the past for criticizing Islam. Such was the case of the Dutch film maker Theo van Gogh who was murdered in 2004 by a Dutch-Moroccan Muslim after van Gogh made a film criticizing the treatment of women by Muslims. So Muslims do react in a hostile way sometimes if they feel their religion is being criticized. Your grasping for conspiracy theories in an age where conspiracy theories are becoming blasé. I don't see what you are suggesting, how is it that you think the Jews want us to react?

I am fairly confident in my "grasp of the Jewish scope of manipulation" and I don't appreciate you trying to judge my depth of understanding after you've only been here for several days. Are you always this obnoxious or did you just come here to rage on complete strangers?