Wilmot Robertson's Instauration Magazine Online

R. Bryant

Wilmot Robertson's Instauration Magazine Online

Post by R. Bryant » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:34 am

All 291 issues are now online, giving you 9,186 previously unobtainable pages. We’ve reached the 100% mark in magazines ready to read and share with other patriots. All 25 years are complete.

Index and Download Links HERE

Will Williams

Re: Wilmot Robertson's Instauration Magazine Online

Post by Will Williams » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:46 am

I don't care much for Jamie Kelso, the man responsible for putting every old issue of Instauration magazine online, but give him credit due for taking on this project and seeing it through. Looking back, Instauration more or less documented the state of the White resistance movement, every month, for 25 years, never missing an issue. This is a remarkable collection that every pro-White activist should be familiar with if he wants to grasp "how it was" before the advent of the Internet.

In 1990 when I was between jobs, working first with Ben Klassen and later with Dr. Pierce, I did some writing and painting of portraits for another of our "learned elders," Wilmot Robertson. These are two covers where he used my work 8-) :

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Klanton

Post by Klanton » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:52 pm

Unfortunately the link isn't working or the site is no longer available.
In 1985, on the days we didn't have baseball practice, myself and some of my team mates would walk across the street to the public library and use one of the meeting rooms to trade baseball cards. I eventually started searching the shelves of the library for anything concerning our people that wasn't anti-White propaganda.
I found The Dispossessed Majority by Wilmot Robertson and it was amazing. They also had Carlton Putnam's "Race and Reason" , and "Race and Reality".
A few years later, I had become active and would return occasionally to leave calling cards, ( back before the Internet , we would set up a landline with a recorded pro-white message), in those books. It wasn't long before the books were purged.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:37 pm

Klanton wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:52 pm
Unfortunately the link isn't working or the site is no longer available.
In 1985, on the days we didn't have baseball practice, myself and some of my team mates would walk across the street to the public library and use one of the meeting rooms to trade baseball cards. I eventually started searching the shelves of the library for anything concerning our people that wasn't anti-White propaganda.
I found The Dispossessed Majority by Wilmot Robertson and it was amazing. They also had Carlton Putnam's "Race and Reason" , and "Race and Reality".
A few years later, I had become active and would return occasionally to leave calling cards, ( back before the Internet , we would set up a landline with a recorded pro-white message), in those books. It wasn't long before the books were purged.
We still have the calling cards in bold colors and including website addresses as seen here: https://www.natall.com/about/national-a ... ess-cards/

Our Activism and Alliance building subforum even shows the creative way that members can teach others how to distribute the cards beyond just putting them in library books.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.