Project: White Nationalist Streaming Website . Who wants to help?

Ruffy_Newgate

Project: White Nationalist Streaming Website . Who wants to help?

Post by Ruffy_Newgate » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:23 pm

Hello,
I’m planning to create a website with mostly videos but also other media like audios, articles and pictures with white nationalist and Jew-exposing content. I already have downloaded some videos by people like William Pierce, David Duke, Mark Collet and Lana Lokteff that can be put on such a website. It should be similar to streaming services like Netflix but of course with different content. The goal of this website is that at least some of our people find this website, spend lots of time on it and then wake up. This is only a broad outline of my plans but of course the details will be later discussed in this project.
All kinds of helpers are welcome, even if they only have little to contribute. Skills that I search for are:
- website building and launching
- website programming
- graphic design
- experience with White Nationalist and Jew-exposing online content, maybe you even downloaded some of it and can send it to me

Because of anti-free speech laws in my country, I can’t launch it myself, so someone from the US has to launch it while I deliver the content and plans from behind the scenes.

If you are interested and want to participate then just send me your contact data or write to me through telegram @ruffyofficial or e-mail: [email protected] .

White Man 1

Re: Project: White Nationalist Streaming Website . Who wants to help?

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

We don't usually allow self-promotion here, Ruffy, but I approved the post so I could ask you a couple questions and allow the community to see your response.

There are many sites like the one you describe building, most notably National Vanguard, our own publication. What makes your idea different, or more important?

What sort of skillset do you possess to "deliver content"? Are you a writer, a researcher, an artist?

Why not join us in the National Alliance, where we already have the infrastructure in place that you want to build? Going at your project on your own would take the kind of money, time, and manpower that not many people are able to gather. If you join with us you will find that we have the comprehensive worldview, know-how, and plans to tackle the problems you are looking to answer.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:18 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm
We don't usually allow self-promotion here, Ruffy, but I approved the post so I could ask you a couple questions and allow the community to see your response.

There are many sites like the one you describe building, most notably National Vanguard, our own publication. What makes your idea different, or more important?

What sort of skillset do you possess to "deliver content"? Are you a writer, a researcher, an artist?

Why not join us in the National Alliance, where we already have the infrastructure in place that you want to build? Going at your project on your own would take the kind of money, time, and manpower that not many people are able to gather. If you join with us you will find that we have the comprehensive worldview, know-how, and plans to tackle the problems you are looking to answer.
Good answer, WM1. We do not need another "WN" website. Ruffy is 17 and lives in Germany.

We need members and supporters promoting the National Alliance and its sites.

Ruffy, first try to understand what NA is and what sets us apart from Messrs. Duke, Collett and that woman you mentioned. There's no reason that you can't promote our sites and link to NV articles in your country. You say you liked Pierce audios; other Germans will also. https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Ruffy_Newgate

Post by Ruffy_Newgate » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:35 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

I don't have that much skill to produce content myself. But the goal isn't to produce new content by myself but to take content that is already on the Internet, structure it and put it on the website so that it is easily accesible for most people.

And if the National Alliance wants to help me in my project, then you're welcome to join my project. But I think that the NA doesn't really want to realise my plans and so I'm searching here for individuals willing to help me in launching this website.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:22 pm

I see. In that case, you are welcome to ask someplace else, because this is not the place for it.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:50 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:22 pm
I see. In that case, you are welcome to ask someplace else, because this is not the place for it.
Exactly. We hate to disappoint you, Ruffy. Good luck with your project.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ