March 2020 White activism in the news

Jim Mathias

March 2020 White activism in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:51 pm

At Auckland NZ

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeal ... ampus.html
White supremacist materials distributed around University of Auckland city campus

02/03/2020 Lana Andelane

Posters promoting white supremacy have once again been distributed around the University of Auckland's CBD campus.

The material appeared as many students returned for the start of semester one on Monday.

"We are aware of materials being posted around the campus, and are ensuring these are removed," a spokesperson for the university confirmed to Newshub.

"We are removing the material because it is illegal, i.e. defacing University property and contravening the Summary Offences Act 1981 s.33 – Billsticking. This rule applies to any material that is illegally posted."

It's unclear whether the materials belong to the same group who distributed posters around the campus a number of times in 2019. The group, which promotes young, white men regaining control of New Zealand, began their movement last March during Orientation Week.

A Twitter user alerted students to the posters on Monday morning, urging people to join him in removing the offensive materials.

"There are white supremacist posters and stickers up all around [University of Auckland] city campus," @CentralCommiTi tweeted.

"If you see them, please remove them immediately. Please do not post the group's name or pictures of the posters/stickers (let's not propagandise on their behalf)."

@CentralCommiTi confirmed the posters were "everywhere".

"But [they're] also super easy to remove. I've got about a dozen in 10 minutes. Please if you're at UoA, remove them if you see them."

A third tweet acknowledged that students had been busy removing the posters as "there are lots of ripped ones around", yet stickers remained difficult to get rid of.

"I can't reiterate this enough: they're doing this now to provoke a response. They want us to post pictures of their white supremacist garbage to extend their reach... let's not play their game."

@CentralCommiTi also claimed the Symonds Street bus stops had been vandalised with white supremacist graffiti, tagging Auckland Transport in a separate tweet.

The university was at the centre of controversy last year when a spate of white supremacist materials on campus were labelled as "free speech" by Vice-Chancellor Stuart McCutcheon. The education provider also refused to remove the posters.

"The particular posters I have seen... are not of themselves hate speech, they are not illegal, they are not inciting people to violence," Dr McCutcheon told the university's student magazine, Craccum.

"I tend to have the view that we should promote free speech wherever we can."

David Seymour agreed, telling Newshub in October: "The way to deal with objectionable material is not censorship but debate in an open society, especially on university campuses...stand up for freedom of expression so that bad ideas can be rejected by sunlight rather than censored where they will tend to fester underground."

Hundreds of staff signed an open letter, arguing the university is "no place for racism". Students also organised a series of protests, including a petition and a poster campaign, calling for zero tolerance against extremist values and racist ideologies.

In April, the university said claims of increased white supremacist activity were the result of "an increased awareness of racism and offensive behaviour" following the Christchurch attack, with the vice-chancellor calling the supposed increase "utter nonsense".

The police have been contacted for comment.
By ignoring White voices or by labeling anything said that's pro-White as "hate" they encourage more of our people to check us out. With censorship, as seen in this article and many others, they amplify our voices. Activism has impact.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

White activism at York UK in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:54 am

https://www.yorkmix.com/disgusting-whit ... ry-school/
‘Disgusting’ white supremacist stickers put up at York primary school

March 3, 2020
@ 10.51 pm

By Chloe Laversuch - Local Democracy Reporter
in News
York sticker.jpg
York sticker.jpg (73.08 KiB) Viewed 7132 times
White supremacists have stuck propaganda stickers up at a York primary school – as part of a “disgusting” campaign.

Promoting racist views, the stickers were discovered at Scarcroft Primary School on Tuesday morning (3 March). One was posted on an entrance sign to the school.

The stickers appear to promote a far-right group called the Hundred-Handers.

Parent and school governor Cllr Jonny Crawshaw said he is “loathed to give any oxygen” to the white supremacist group’s propaganda – but that a line has been crossed.

He said: “To target this bile at a primary school is disgusting.

“Europe has seen this kind of white supremacy nonsense before and we know where it leads.

“Sadly, I am aware of a number of incidents of racism and race-related violence in the city in recent months.”

Cllr Crawshaw added:

I don’t know who the person behind this is but they do not represent my community or my city.

Strong communities are tolerant and compassionate.

The York I know is open and welcoming of all people from any and all nationalities and backgrounds.

Racism and intolerance are not welcome here or anywhere.

He said the stickers are “completely and utterly unacceptable” and reflect growing intolerance.

Police investigating

Police were called to the school and say they are looking into whether there is CCTV footage of anyone posting the stickers.

They say similar stickers have been appearing throughout the city in recent months.

Another parent at the school said they were “shocked” to see far-right views promoted in York. He said:

I was pretty angry to see stickers on the school, of all places.

A place of learning should not be a place of hate.

Children are typically those most accepting of others and we should learn from them. To push racist views on young children is pretty disgusting.

Police officers were called to the school yesterday morning, Tuesday, after reports of stickers promoting white supremacist ideology.

A force spokesperson said: “Officers attended to check the local area for any further stickers and to ascertain if any CCTV might be available of the area.

“We have been aware of similar stickers appearing around York in recent months and our prevent officers are working with local policing and the local authority to identify, deter and where appropriate, prosecute, those who spread extremist messages in our community.”

They have urged anyone who sees a similar sticker, or someone putting stickers up, to report it to police by phoning 101.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

White activism at Orange CA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:51 pm

https://www.cair.com/press_releases/cai ... upporters/
CAIR-LA Decries White Supremacist Stickers Found on Chapman University Campus Targeting Bernie Sanders Supporters

(LOS ANGELES, CA – 3/3/2020) – The Greater Los Angeles Area office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-LA) today condemned white supremacist stickers posted on the campus of Chapman University in Orange.

According to the Daily Panther’s Facebook page, stickers belonging to the white-supremacist group Patriot Front were found on campus this morning. The student newspaper reported this is the third time Patriot Front has distributed propaganda on the campus.

Today’s distribution targeted materials that supported Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.

On Aug. 26 – the first day of fall classes – flyers belonging to white-supremacist group Patriot Front were found on top of posters promoting the semester-long program examining border issues. Stickers were also found on-campus on busts of Abraham Lincoln and former Mexican president Benito Juarez.

The flyers bore the phrase, “Not stolen, conquered,” with a link to the group’s website. Patriot Front broke off from white supremacist group Vanguard America after the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Patriot Front supports white supremacy, antisemitism, fascism and a white supremacist version of American nationalism.

In a statement, CAIR-LA Executive Director Hussam Ayloush said:

“White supremacy, xenophobia and intolerance have no place in America, especially not in institutions of higher learning. This group has nothing to do with patriotism and only serves as a front for bigotry. We call for all persons of conscience to stand in solidarity with targeted minorities and against the actions of bigots who violate our nation’s long-standing principles of religious tolerance and inclusion.”

Ayloush urged community members to report any bias incidents to police and to CAIR-LA’s Civil Rights Department at 714-776-1177 or by filing a report at: https://bit.ly/2L9Ezsw.

CAIR-LA is Southern California’s largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization. Its mission is to enhance understanding of Islam, protect civil rights, promote justice and empower American Muslims.

-END-

CONTACT: CAIR-LA Communications Manager Eugene W. Fields, 714-851-4851 or [email protected]
Ahh, the usual Semitic nonsense about "religious tolerance and inclusion" coming from Muslims. Perhaps they're sincere, or perhaps not, either way they're not fooling anyone with more than a couple of brain cells to rub together.

Jim Mathias

White activism at Red Deer AB in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:41 pm

https://theenergymix.com/2020/03/09/thi ... t-message/
‘Think Green’ Stickers in Alberta Mask Extreme White Nationalist Message
March 9, 2020

An ostensibly pro-environment message on a poster showing up on lamp posts in downtown Red Deer, Alberta links back to an extreme white nationalist website that was already on the radar of anti-racism campaigners, reports the Edmonton bureau of the Toronto Star.

The poster “comes across as harmless at first glance: A symbol featuring the rising sun nestled behind the Rocky Mountains and three maple leaves, surrounded by two wheat stalks with the words ‘Think Green, Buy Local’,” the Star reports.

But the URL on the poster points to a site that “tells a very different story,” the paper adds. “The website identifies ID Canada as ‘Canada’s leading identitarian movement’ and says it was created as a response to ‘Canada’s decaying identity, increased third world immigration, and the prevalence of anti-European sentiments’.”

Its credo: “Canada is not a ‘Nation of immigrants.’ The Dominion of Canada was formed by Europeans.”

The Star links the latest news to stories just 10 days ago about two sets of decals that advocated extreme violence against #FridaysforFuture founder Greta Thunberg and blockaders opposed to the Coastal GasLink pipeline in British Columbia.

“The decals are part of a trend across Canada of far-right groups spreading their messaging through posters and stickers in public places, especially since the election of Donald Trump,” the paper adds, citing experts in extremism. “They say there’s been a shift of far-right groups moving from the online sphere, where extreme ideologies are typically disseminated and welcomed, as they try to target a wider audience in mainstream society.”

Barbara Perry, director of Ontario Tech University’s Centre on Hate, Bias and Extremism, made a chilling distinction between the two formats. “It is another symbol to the extent of which people do feel emboldened to express those kinds of sentiments,” she told the Star. “There is a public recognition that it’s more OK now than say 2016, 2015, to make those kinds of public statements.”

The Canadian Anti-Hate Network reported six to 12 postering incidents in the last month, mostly in Alberta and Ontario.

Citing Perry, the Star casts the “Think Green” messaging as an example of extremist groups trying to “present their message in an innocuous and unobjectionable way,” aiming to “seduce Canadians who may be more wary of blatantly racist or anti-immigrant messaging.”

The words on the poster “don’t come across as hateful, but Perry acknowledged that the ‘Buy local’ phrasing could be interpreted as a racist dog whistle,” the paper adds, possibly associated with what she described as a growing “ecofascism” movement. “They lay the blame for environmental problems, global warming, climate change, at the feet of the Far East in particular, the expansion of non-white populations and unbridled growth,” she explained.

The Star says ID Canada, the group behind the poster, didn’t respond to a request for comment.
Comments are available at this site, and I left one: "I see no problem advocating for White racial interests, why does this heavily biased article need to libel such efforts? If I were running ID Canada I wouldn’t respond to you either. Chances are you’d pervert their words or meaning."

As soon as it was posted, a message saying "Your comment is awaiting moderation." appeared above it. Who wants to wager it ends up in their memory hole?

Jim Mathias

White activism at Dallas TX in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:58 pm

http://udallasnews.com/2020/03/11/neo-n ... tive-year/
Neo-Nazi stickers found for the third consecutive year
By Abby Thorpe - March 11, 2020
Breaking the chains of Jewish finance
Breaking the chains of Jewish finance
Dallas sticker.jpg (99.93 KiB) Viewed 6810 times
In January, stickers from the white supremacist group, Patriot Front, were seen attached to campus property.

Junior Grace Burleigh first saw the stickers while walking the campus on an evening in Sept. 2019.

“They were typically stuck to the poles of light fixtures, stop signs, or similar metal surfaces,” Burleigh wrote in a text. “All of them had similar, patriotic and conservative slogans, but none seemed overly incendiary to me. On each sticker was the name ‘Patriot Front.’”

She discovered not long after that the organization was more disturbing than it originally appeared.

“I was disappointed but unsurprised to find that it was an alt-right organization with (among other things) neo-Nazi, fascist, racist, and anti-Semitic sympathies,” Burleigh wrote. “It’s disheartening to realize that whoever posted them around campus likely thought this would be a potential site to attract new members to Patriot Front.”

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Patriot Front is a neo-nazi white nationalist group that promotes racism and anti-Semitism disguised as patriotism in propaganda shared via the Internet, flyers and stickers.

According to their Twitter, the Patriot Front was in Irving on Jan. 17, 2020.

UDPD Chief Russel Greene said he had no knowledge of the stickers.

“If we were made aware of it, I don’t remember. Anytime somebody comes on campus, without permission, we would normally ask them what’s their purpose,” said Greene. “These guys aren’t going to go to student affairs and ask [for permission to post something], but are they then creating criminal mischief by putting stickers on stuff?”

“We didn’t have contact,” Greene said. “We didn’t know. I’m sure we just scrapped it off. It’s kind of like most cities. If somebody puts graffiti on something, they have a team that just wipes it off.”

This is not the first instance of Patriot Front publicity spotted at UD. They were also found on campus in 2018.

In an email from Provost Dr. John Norris, sent on Nov. 26, 2018, Norris said he does not believe the stickers came from any student.

“We have had a number of Patriot Front stickers being placed on campus,” Norris wrote. “As a university, we are actively dedicated on an administrative level to discover unjust inequities, and on an academic level and a student affairs level to inculcate the principled respect for the person that befits a Catholic university.”

“I myself know we are actively involved with these concerns,” wrote Norris. “We have spent a significant amount of time in the last five years talking about problematic attitudes in the community and how to address them. We have been creating programming and lectures to address these concerns.”

In his email, Norris also addressed other racial and bigoted action that has taken place on UD’s campus in recent years. According to Norris, “Build the Wall!” was a suggested caption for fall student t-shirts and was “not appreciated” by students of Hispanic heritage. Bathroom graffiti was found in years past that wrote, “Go back to Africa.” LGBT students have encountered slurs and other derogatory language concerning their sexuality that are “not in accord with Catholic teaching on pastoral care.”

“The latter [two] examples are certainly deplorable, and as a university, we should not tolerate such hateful speech,” Norris wrote.

As far as a solution for racial prejudice in the community, Norris encouraged conscientiousness.

“I think becoming aware of the problems and where they exist is a good start,” he wrote.

The University News reached out to Norris for an updated comment but was not contacted.
Why didn't this student rag's presstitutes-in-training try to contact Patriot Front for a reply or rebuttal? Oh, that's right. They want to push only their Jewish multiculti narrative.

Comments are available at this site.

Will Williams

Re: White activism at Dallas TX in the news

Post by Will Williams » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:58 pm

Huh? What in the world is "neo-Nazi" about that placard? I take it Patriot Front opposes Capitalism. Good for them.

Such is the state of "journalism" today.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Dallas TX in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:32 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:58 pm
Huh? What in the world is "neo-Nazi" about that placard? I take it Patriot Front opposes Capitalism. Good for them.

Such is the state of "journalism" today.
The website censored my comment too. Seems the only observations and facts they want to show are the ones they agree with.

Jim Mathias

White activism at Manchester UK in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:26 pm

https://god.dailydot.com/cat-stickers-c ... -graffiti/
Mystery Hero Is Covering Up “Racist Rubbish” Graffiti With Cat Stickers

by Avatar Lindsey Weedston
2 days ago {11 March 2020}
I'm helping race traitors
I'm helping race traitors
Manchester cat sticker.jpg (129.01 KiB) Viewed 6775 times
An anonymous hero, or perhaps heroes, are covering up racist graffiti in the city of Machester with the most amazing stickers. The U.K. city has recently been plagued with fake posters claiming to be from the climate activist group Extinction Rebellion that promote racist and xenophobic messages. To combat this, someone is putting up large stickers featuring a handsome cat and some simple explanation text: “There was some racist rubbish here but I covered it up with this picture of a cat.”

The people of Machester started noticing these stickers and tweeting photos of them in early March, and the images have been spreading ever since. Metro.co.uk was able to find the source of the stickers themselves—a website belonging to an Australian anarchist group called Cracks Appearing Distro.

They sell a wide range of anarchist, anti-fascist, and anti-racist products, including pins that say “love beer, hate fascism” and warning stickers saying “this is sexist” and “these beauty standards are unrealistic and unattainable.” Packs of the cat stickers can be purchased for $6 for 10 or $14 for 30.

Pretty much everyone in Manchester, and now the world, loves this method of combating racist posters, stickers, and graffiti. It’s definitely easier to slap a sticker over something than remove it, and attempting to remove racist stickers and posters can be dangerous. Racist dirtbags have been known to put razor blades up behind their posters and stickers to injure those who attempt to take them down.
Instead, consider becoming a local hero with anti-racist cat stickers.
Kudos to Manchester's White patriots for getting the word out. Perhaps they should let our cat out too.
My loyalty is to those who are loyal to their own kind
My loyalty is to those who are loyal to their own kind
hitler-cat.jpg (56.3 KiB) Viewed 6775 times

Jim Mathias

White activism at Saskatoon SK in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:03 am

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoo ... -1.5489901
Mayor condemns posters spreading 'fear and hate' that targeted Saskatoon LGBT, newcomer groups

Posters put up at OUTSaskatoon, Open Door Society have 'no place in our community,' says Mayor Charlie Clark
CBC News · Posted: Mar 07, 2020 12:29 PM CT | Last Updated: March 7

Saskatoon's mayor says a poster campaign spreading "fear and hate" that targeted OUTSaskatoon and the Saskatoon Open Door Society has no place in the city.

The posters, which featured messaging about the "replacement" of European Canadians, were glued to the front of the offices of the newcomer settlement organization and the LGBTQ advocacy group earlier this week.

OUTSaskatoon called the posters hateful and an act of white supremacy, and the Saskatoon Open Door Society said the posters were a threat to its staff, clients and the community on a whole.

"They're rooted in misconceptions and misreadings about immigration statistics and are also rooted in hateful, prejudiced and biased understanding of how immigration works in Canada and the Canadian society," said Ali Abukar, the executive director of the Saskatoon Open Door Society.

Police investigating after 2 organizations in Saskatoon targeted by 'hateful' posters

He said while the posters did cause some damage to the exterior of the society's building, the emotional damage the posters did to its staff and clients is more concerning.

On Friday night, Saskatoon Mayor Charlie Clark posted a statement about the posters to his Facebook page.

"This postering campaign spreading fear and hate has no place in our community," he said in the Facebook post.

"The facts are that those who have immigrated here have been instrumental in building Saskatoon, and building a welcoming inclusive city is essential to our success for the future."

Group recruiting in Saskatoon supports white supremacy, experts say

In the post, Clark said sentiments advocating for "dangerous old ideas of Eurocentrism and white supremacy can become a threat to the safety of families in our community and to our ability to grow as a modern global city."

Clark called the posters an attack on the motto on Saskatchewan's coat of arms, which is "from many peoples, strength."

"Let us continue to stand together and speak for a better city, a welcoming city and work to build understanding and belonging for everyone."

It's unclear who is behind the campaign. The Saskatoon Police Service has been notified about the posters, and said in a statement emailed to CBC Friday that its investigation was in the "very early stages."

"We cannot comment on the motives of the suspect," police said in the statement.

The posters were removed quickly from both organizations' buildings.

On Saturday, Abukar said his newcomer group has seen an outpouring of support since news of the posters became public.

The support from Mayor Clark was welcome, he said, as it shows community leaders are not going to stand for this kind of messaging in the city.

"It shows the character and strength of our community," he said, and leaves him feeling "hopeful."

"Our leaders believe that these kind of acts and these kinds of hateful sentiments have no place in our community, which makes me optimistic about what we can achieve as a community."

Rachel Loewen Walker, the executive director of OUTSaskatoon, said she was shocked by the postering, as OUTSaskatoon had never been targeted by this type of act before.

On Saturday morning, she said she was pleased Mayor Clark was speaking out.

"It's powerful, it's important, it's appreciated," she said. "I think it's brave steps for our city."

She said Clark's message sends a clear statement about the type of city Saskatoon is trying to be, and that if people see the mayor standing up against this type of messaging, others may be inspired to do the same.

"When our elected officials and our leaders stand up against hate, against white supremacy against eurocentrism, I think it does send a strong message that the rest of us too can stand up," she said.
Police are investigating. Typical reaction in Canada where pro-White literature appears to be outlawed. We here in the USA have it so good, yet too few Whites are using our rights. A shame.

See website for picture of poster, it's message wasn't blocked out or otherwise ruined.

Jim Mathias

White activism at Fullerton CA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:09 pm

https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pil ... on-college
Woman pleads guilty to posting Nazi propaganda at Newport Harbor High and Fullerton College

By City News Service
March 12, 2020
7:50 AM

A 23-year-old Fullerton woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to posting Nazi propaganda posters at Newport Harbor High School and Fullerton College and was sentenced to 40 hours of community service.

Grace Elisabeth Ziesmer pleaded guilty to one count of vandalism and two counts of posting graffiti, all misdemeanors.

Along with the community service, Orange County Superior Court Judge Gregory Jones also placed her on a year of informal probation.

Prosecutors said in May that they declined to charge Ziesmer with a hate crime because there wasn’t enough evidence to prove the vandalism specifically targeted Jewish individuals or institutions.

Ziesmer’s attorney, Alan Castillo, declined to comment.

The defendant posted “Nazi propaganda posters” featuring “swastikas, SS mottos and other neo-Nazi statements” on light poles near Fullerton College on March 4 last year and did the same at the high school about week later, according to prosecutors.

School officials said at the time that at least 10 fliers were posted at Newport Harbor, some bearing swastikas.
How many cases have been prosecuted by California "authorities" involving non-White gang graffiti and publicized like this?