Alliance activism in pictures

Jim Mathias

Re: Alliance activism in pictures

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 am
IndianaCreator wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 am
The unintended consequences of marches, rallies and even leafleting or stickering is that it often gives our opposition a reason to unite, gain more than us from those efforts. That can be avoided by handing information pamphlets, brochures one on one.
I wouldn't say that the opposition gains more than us for doing it. I believe putting out the fliers can and does attract people sympathetic to us and is one of the ways it has always worked...it's a technique that cannot be taken from us like using the internet or other means might eventually.

If one is able to pass out fliers and have a one on one discussion, great! Feel free to try that.

However quite a few people are won without being convinced at all by words but by awakening their innate sensibilities, slumbered by the Jewish media hands. Before I came to understand that egalitarianism and all the swill I was taught were lies, there is no individual who could've convinced me otherwise... I had to come to the conclusion myself, by doing my own searching, at least at first.
Well said, Grimork.

To Indiana creator, while outreach activities may give White haters something else to make useless noise about, (what does marching against something accomplish?) many Whites may be looking for answers or solutions now or in the future. If we're not going to put ourselves out there in every way available to us, we may as well lay down and die now as no one will know what we have.

Let the anti-Whites march, yell their slogans against Whites, and be useful idiots for Jews like Rabbi Karp. Ultimately I think they'll find they've made a bed for themselves that will be unpleasant (to say the least) to lie in rather than the rabbi's promised but false Utopia.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:17 pm

IndianaCreator wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:56 pm
Unless people interact in person with these ideas they can shelter themselves in fantasy that others are looking further as a result etc. As we did in the Creativity church until before I left put the only member here again to the challenge of handing leaflets in person with me staying in it pending on those results of that final day. Whites very briefly looked at the paper realizing it is something pro-White and crumbled them up then tossed them down. We had several such experiences. The only contacts ever made were people who already sought everything out themselves as we did ourselves also.
Thank you for sharing your anecdotal experiences that came to nothing before you left TCM. Was there a point you wanted to make?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Billboards, anyone?
Activists can display these in your communities
Activists can display these in your communities
Getting the word out in a highly visible way.png (321.09 KiB) Viewed 509 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:32 am

From Madison, Wisconsin comes some interesting reactions to Alliance outreach activities:
A value the Cosmotheist community relies on to protect ourselves
A value the Cosmotheist community relies on to protect ourselves
Madison Wisconsin loves Whites only.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 354 times
Hostile presstitutes at 'Madison 365' have censored the website address www.natall.com that appears on the sticker. I sense a news story is about to follow!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:06 pm

Interesting comment about the National Alliance by a mystery-meat presstitute here.
"Dangerous" idea? No, just the necessities for our existence, ma'am.
"Dangerous" idea? No, just the necessities for our existence, ma'am.
Jamie Perez has an opinion.png (334.54 KiB) Viewed 208 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:06 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Interesting comment about the National Alliance by a mystery-meat presstitute here.
Jamie Perez has an opinion.png

Since when did some "Latina's" Tweet become news for White news consumers?

White people are encouraged to contact the Middleton PD and inform them that:

The so-called Southern Poverty Law Center hate group is the most dangerous collection of queers, Jews and other non-White haters of the American majority extant, according to the National Alliance civil rights organization: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/wi ... -the-splc/