National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
Editorial Roundup:
By Associated Press
Dec. 16, 2019 at 10:52 a.m. CST
[...]

Provocateurs and race-baiters, such as the people who are distributing the National Alliance flyers we have seen across the Quad-Cities, are seeking to turn us against one another.
Amazing! Now the Associated Press and The Washington Post are picking this ridiculous "fake journalism" up and running with it. :lol:

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 1780
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:54 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:58 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
Editorial Roundup:
By Associated Press
Dec. 16, 2019 at 10:52 a.m. CST
[...]

Provocateurs and race-baiters, such as the people who are distributing the National Alliance flyers we have seen across the Quad-Cities, are seeking to turn us against one another.
Amazing! Now the Associated Press and The Washington Post are picking this ridiculous "fake journalism" up and running with it. :lol:
Libelling us in their press is a sign that someone has spent their day well. ;)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 1780
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:52 am

https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... hborhoods/
White supremacist fliers distributed in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids neighborhoods
Posted on Dec 24, 2019 by Paul Brennan

Over the past two days, residents in some neighborhoods in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids have been finding adhesive-backed fliers from a white supremacist group on their lawns and driveways. The anti-immigrant messages are wrapped around rolled-up copies of Little Village magazine from spring 2019.

This isn’t the first time someone associated with the National Alliance has used copies of Little Village to help distribute their propaganda. In September and October, the same flier, also wrapped around old issues of Little Village, was distributed first in LeClaire, Iowa, and then in various locations throughout the Quad Cities area.

The fliers call for the expulsion of immigrants, because “They can’t make white babies.”

Three months before that, a different National Alliance flier, again wrapped around copies of Little Village, was thrown onto lawns in Iowa City’s northside neighborhood. That same flier had already been distributed in the Wetherby Park neighborhood in January 2018, but that time it was wrapped around copies of Davenport-based River Cities’ Reader, a free monthly newspaper.

It should go without saying, but neither River Cities’ Reader nor Little Village has any connection to the National Alliance, beyond reporting on the hate group. But both are available for free, and add enough weight to allow single-page fliers to be easily tossed into people’s yards.

The National Alliance is a white supremacist group founded in West Virginia in 1970. Explicitly racist and anti-Semitic, it has repeatedly called for the elimination of both Jews and racial minorities in America, and the establishment of an all-white homeland.

In 2000, the Anti-Defamation League called the National Alliance to be “the most dangerous organized hate group” in the country. Two years later, the National Alliance’s leader died and the group rapidly fell apart. New leaders fought among themselves, and the membership dwindled. Currently, the group does little beyond selling white supremacist books and paraphernalia to its few remaining supporters. In September, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution described the National Alliance as “a mostly defunct white supremacist group with deeply anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant beliefs.”

But even though the National Alliance has largely collapsed, the spread of white supremacist and white nationalist propaganda has been on the rise in recent years.

A report issued in March by the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism documented a sharp increase in the distribution of white nationalist fliers, stickers, banners and posters during the previous year.

“The propaganda, which includes everything from veiled white supremacist language to explicitly racist images and words, often features a recruitment element, and frequently targets minority groups, including Jews, Blacks, Muslims, non-white immigrants and the LGBTQ community,” the report stated.

Offensive as fliers from the National Alliance are, it’s not illegal to possess or distribute neo-Nazi or white supremacist propaganda. But the police departments in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids both keep track of these incidents, so anyone finding these fliers may call their local department’s non-emergency number to report it.
Comments section is open to all, but bear in mind that Little Village uses a heavy hand when censoring posts, if you don't agree with the tone, bias, or anything else posted in this commentary (I can't call it news) and say so, or are pro-White in any way, expect to have your post deleted.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:36 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:52 am
https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... hborhoods/
White supremacist fliers distributed in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids neighborhoods
Posted on Dec 24, 2019 by Paul Brennan
[...]
New leaders fought among themselves, and the membership dwindled. Currently, the group does little beyond selling white supremacist books and paraphernalia to its few remaining supporters...
---
Comments section is open to all, but bear in mind that Little Village uses a heavy hand when censoring posts, if you don't agree with the tone, bias, or anything else posted in this commentary (I can't call it news) and say so, or are pro-White in any way, expect to have your post deleted.
---
Which new National Alliance leaders do the know-it-all Jews at the ADL say fight among ourselves? :lol: We do not tolerate infighting. Anyone who does so is dealt with, isolated or bounced post haste.

Colin put up a comment this morning that is still there and I added one 12 hours later. Maybe they will be deleted, maybe not, but some will see these. Others should try to submit a comment and keep these jerks honest. It is easy. Thanks, Colin.


Colin Hodge says:Dec 25, 2019 at 7:39 am
It seems the death notice of the National Alliance has been premature. It looks like new leadership and a return to our founding principals is breathing new life into us. I would like to ask if the police investigate all legal activity, ie churches leaving fliers or knocking on doors, or just the activity that they don’t agree with?  

Will Williams says:Dec 25, 2019 at 7:09 pm
“Mostly defunct , largely collapsed, most dangerous organized White supremacist group.” That is fake description of the National Alliance from fake news sources like the Jewish Anti-Defamation League or the Southern Poverty Law Center.

How is it that a group, representing the White majority in America, a group that takes its freedom of association seriously and strives to be separate from non-Whites, be called “supremacist?” We do not want to be supreme over anyone. How can we be supremacist if separated from those impertinent folks who call us thoughtless names like that and a “hate group?” It’s the ADL that is a hate group, thanks. https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/th ... od-part-4/

The National Alliance doesn’t hold “anti-immigrant” beliefs, but does oppose non-White illegal immigration which is what this country is experiencing full scale across our southern border. Yes, we say send them back, they can’t make White babies. That is a biological fact. Would you say that these invasive interlopers can make White babies? That is absurd.

Colin
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Colin » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:29 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:36 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:52 am
https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... hborhoods/
White supremacist fliers distributed in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids neighborhoods
Posted on Dec 24, 2019 by Paul Brennan
[...]
New leaders fought among themselves, and the membership dwindled. Currently, the group does little beyond selling white supremacist books and paraphernalia to its few remaining supporters...
---
Comments section is open to all, but bear in mind that Little Village uses a heavy hand when censoring posts, if you don't agree with the tone, bias, or anything else posted in this commentary (I can't call it news) and say so, or are pro-White in any way, expect to have your post deleted.
---
Which new National Alliance leaders do the know-it-all Jews at the ADL say fight among ourselves? :lol: We do not tolerate infighting. Anyone who does so is dealt with, isolated or bounced post haste.

Colin put up a comment this morning that is still there and I added one 12 hours later. Maybe they will be deleted, maybe not, but some will see these. Others should try to submit a comment and keep these jerks honest. It is easy. Thanks, Colin.


Colin Hodge says:Dec 25, 2019 at 7:39 am
It seems the death notice of the National Alliance has been premature. It looks like new leadership and a return to our founding principals is breathing new life into us. I would like to ask if the police investigate all legal activity, ie churches leaving fliers or knocking on doors, or just the activity that they don’t agree with?  

Will Williams says:Dec 25, 2019 at 7:09 pm
“Mostly defunct , largely collapsed, most dangerous organized White supremacist group.” That is fake description of the National Alliance from fake news sources like the Jewish Anti-Defamation League or the Southern Poverty Law Center.

How is it that a group, representing the White majority in America, a group that takes its freedom of association seriously and strives to be separate from non-Whites, be called “supremacist?” We do not want to be supreme over anyone. How can we be supremacist if separated from those impertinent folks who call us thoughtless names like that and a “hate group?” It’s the ADL that is a hate group, thanks. https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/th ... od-part-4/

The National Alliance doesn’t hold “anti-immigrant” beliefs, but does oppose non-White illegal immigration which is what this country is experiencing full scale across our southern border. Yes, we say send them back, they can’t make White babies. That is a biological fact. Would you say that these invasive interlopers can make White babies? That is absurd.
I told you, once I got the internet and computer up, I would start posting on these sites. I am just glad I have the chance and ability to promote the NA and spread out message.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 1780
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:10 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:36 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:52 am
https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... hborhoods/
White supremacist fliers distributed in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids neighborhoods
Posted on Dec 24, 2019 by Paul Brennan
[...]
New leaders fought among themselves, and the membership dwindled. Currently, the group does little beyond selling white supremacist books and paraphernalia to its few remaining supporters...
---
Comments section is open to all, but bear in mind that Little Village uses a heavy hand when censoring posts, if you don't agree with the tone, bias, or anything else posted in this commentary (I can't call it news) and say so, or are pro-White in any way, expect to have your post deleted.
---
Which new National Alliance leaders do the know-it-all Jews at the ADL say fight among ourselves? :lol: We do not tolerate infighting. Anyone who does so is dealt with, isolated or bounced post haste.

Colin put up a comment this morning that is still there and I added one 12 hours later. Maybe they will be deleted, maybe not, but some will see these. Others should try to submit a comment and keep these jerks honest. It is easy. Thanks, Colin.


Colin Hodge says:Dec 25, 2019 at 7:39 am
It seems the death notice of the National Alliance has been premature. It looks like new leadership and a return to our founding principals is breathing new life into us. I would like to ask if the police investigate all legal activity, ie churches leaving fliers or knocking on doors, or just the activity that they don’t agree with?  

Will Williams says:Dec 25, 2019 at 7:09 pm
“Mostly defunct , largely collapsed, most dangerous organized White supremacist group.” That is fake description of the National Alliance from fake news sources like the Jewish Anti-Defamation League or the Southern Poverty Law Center.

How is it that a group, representing the White majority in America, a group that takes its freedom of association seriously and strives to be separate from non-Whites, be called “supremacist?” We do not want to be supreme over anyone. How can we be supremacist if separated from those impertinent folks who call us thoughtless names like that and a “hate group?” It’s the ADL that is a hate group, thanks. https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/th ... od-part-4/

The National Alliance doesn’t hold “anti-immigrant” beliefs, but does oppose non-White illegal immigration which is what this country is experiencing full scale across our southern border. Yes, we say send them back, they can’t make White babies. That is a biological fact. Would you say that these invasive interlopers can make White babies? That is absurd.
Will, your post was deleted though Colin's is still there as of 26December at 10:00pm CST. I have myself tried twice to post, but both times had it fail to appear on the website. Apparently their intolerance to different views extends to known proponents and they've simply blocked me from posting at all. As the community was reached out to via the "Send Them Back" message, I'd say the accomplishments of having our presence in that community of Whites continued, and seeds of ideas planted that have been made as a victory. May there be many, many more! My thanks goes out to all that participated.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 1780
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:46 am

https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Iowa- ... 22871.html
Iowa City Police investigating hateful flyers delivered to certain neighborhoods


By Aaron Scheinblum {Oy Veh!}
Posted: Fri 7:32 PM, Dec 27, 2019

IOWA CITY, Iowa (KCRG) - Iowa City Police says they are investigating flyers with racist messages that were delivered to some neighborhoods on the east side of the city.

The flyers were attached to Little Village Magazine, produced in Iowa City, but staff said the messages absolutely did not come from them.

"I was disappointed it was happening again," said Paul Brennan, the News Director for Little Village Magazine. "I think we all were."

Brennan said he heard people were getting issues of the magazine from Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and the Quad Cities area, but some were delivered with a message that they did not produce or promote.

"We only found out about it, well, we find out about it through readers," Brennan said. "Generally they contact us either baffled because this is nothing like us, or outraged on our behalf."

The issues were delivered at people's homes, atypical from Little Village Magazine's distribution method delivering to certain stands. The ones in question have stickers from the National Alliance. According to the Anti-Defamation League, National Alliance was "the most formidable presence in the white supremacist world" for decades, but more recently has shrunk to a much smaller group.

Brennan said the culprit in this case is acting "cowardly."

"What you're seeing is sort of low-rent attempts at intimidation," Brennan said.

Brennan also showed the issues being hand-delivered by someone are not the most recent issue of the magazine, suggesting it could be recycled copies that are being used to distribute these messages.

"In this case, for example, what has been showing up on people's lawns in Cedar Rapids and in Iowa City is an issue of ours from May," Brennan said. "We use a recycling center in the Quad Cities area for our excess magazines. They could very well be getting it from that."

Iowa City Police says it has received at least four complaints about the flyers just this week.

"We want to make sure we're looking at the totality of them," said Capt. Bill Campbell of the Iowa City Police Department. "Are they a freedom of speech issue, or do we have something where we have harassment and then, in turn, perhaps a hate crime that goes on? So we're going to be looking at all aspects of that."

Campbell said anyone else who has received a similar flyer should contact police.

"If there's something that's going on behind the scenes that's going to make people uncomfortable or going to make people tense, we want to make sure that we can address that," Campbell said. "And if there are criminal violations that are going on in the process of this, we're going to address them."

Campbell said with Iowa City's recently adopted hate crime ordinance, they are looking more carefully at the information they receive to differentiate between free speech and hate speech, saying they are "walking a fine line."

"Where the hate crime ordinance really comes into play is when we deal with someone who's handing out something and it's specifically addressing or specifically intended to intimidate or alarm or annoy the receiver, and they're a part of that protected category or that protected class" Campbell said.

"Even more broadly, can the person be where they were when they dropped the item or presented that," Campbell said. Are they trespassing, and again, what type of harassment might be occurring with the speech?"
Iowa City police captain is trying really hard to find a crime in free speech activity. Also, since there's no legal definition of "hate speech" in America, how did Iowa City and their cops intend to invent one when the First Amendment prevents them from doing so?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
PhuBai68
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:46 am
Iowa City police captain is trying really hard to find a crime in free speech activity. Also, since there's no legal definition of "hate speech" in America, how did Iowa City and their cops intend to invent one when the First Amendment prevents them from doing so?[/size]
Exactly!
I've posted that multiple times on my Facebook page •••
Just WHO decides WHAT is hate speech?
Suppose I oppose say "gay pride day" celebrations because I believe homosexuals are depraved, have a mental disorder and their actions are against the laws of nature.
Would having the gay pride event be "hate speech" of sorts?
Or would my complaining about it be hate speech?
Who decides?
The same with "Martin Luther King Day" - I'm offended that a person whose FBI file has been sealed is the only person to be honored with a national holiday, if I said that would that be hate speech?
Who decides?
The same with miscegenation, I find that offensive and what about "states's rights"?
How could the federal government force integration on states the majority of whose people wanted it YET allow some states to completely trample on articles in the Bill of Rights?
Opps, getting off topic now, starting to rant.
Happy New Year!
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 1780
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:22 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:53 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:46 am
Iowa City police captain is trying really hard to find a crime in free speech activity. Also, since there's no legal definition of "hate speech" in America, how did Iowa City and their cops intend to invent one when the First Amendment prevents them from doing so?[/size]
Exactly!
I've posted that multiple times on my Facebook page •••
Just WHO decides WHAT is hate speech?
Suppose I oppose say "gay pride day" celebrations because I believe homosexuals are depraved, have a mental disorder and their actions are against the laws of nature.
Would having the gay pride event be "hate speech" of sorts?
Or would my complaining about it be hate speech?
Who decides?
The same with "Martin Luther King Day" - I'm offended that a person whose FBI file has been sealed is the only person to be honored with a national holiday, if I said that would that be hate speech?
Who decides?
The same with miscegenation, I find that offensive and what about "states's rights"?
How could the federal government force integration on states the majority of whose people wanted it YET allow some states to completely trample on articles in the Bill of Rights?
Opps, getting off topic now, starting to rant.
Happy New Year!
The answer to your question "Just WHO decides WHAT is hate speech seems to have been answered in the article: the Iowa City police captain. To be honest, his political superiors are likely to have had a hand in ensuring someone with his views occupies the captaincy of that PD and as such are more culpable for this "investigation" than this captain. I consider it highly likely that these political masters absolutely reject the concept and value of free speech/free thought and wish to use the heavy hand of the state to crush it when a thought they oppose makes itself present in their constituency. That these political masters have not jumped into the captain's business and put a stop to his witch hunt signals acceptance and probably encouragement to the captain's plans. Now they might argue, "this isn't about speech, but a case of harassment!" which involves some sort of malevolent intent and other factors--of which they have no evidence at hand --- would expose them as using the police power of the state for purposes of chilling free speech and thought as well. It's worth noting that Iowa City, with all the propaganda floating around on/around the University of Iowa campus, is loaded with all kinds of expression---and yet what particular expression gets police attention? The singling out of Alliance literature and others that are ostensibly pro-White strikes me as being highly selective for bringing down the force of the state upon those who dare communicate the messages of White groups and individuals. In other words, they "hate" us!

That said, perhaps in the course of their investigations, the ICPD and their political masters ought to look into a mirror sometime.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Colin » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:32 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:22 am
PhuBai68 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:53 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:46 am
Iowa City police captain is trying really hard to find a crime in free speech activity. Also, since there's no legal definition of "hate speech" in America, how did Iowa City and their cops intend to invent one when the First Amendment prevents them from doing so?[/size]
Exactly!
I've posted that multiple times on my Facebook page •••
Just WHO decides WHAT is hate speech?
Suppose I oppose say "gay pride day" celebrations because I believe homosexuals are depraved, have a mental disorder and their actions are against the laws of nature.
Would having the gay pride event be "hate speech" of sorts?
Or would my complaining about it be hate speech?
Who decides?
The same with "Martin Luther King Day" - I'm offended that a person whose FBI file has been sealed is the only person to be honored with a national holiday, if I said that would that be hate speech?
Who decides?
The same with miscegenation, I find that offensive and what about "states's rights"?
How could the federal government force integration on states the majority of whose people wanted it YET allow some states to completely trample on articles in the Bill of Rights?
Opps, getting off topic now, starting to rant.
Happy New Year!
The answer to your question "Just WHO decides WHAT is hate speech seems to have been answered in the article: the Iowa City police captain. To be honest, his political superiors are likely to have had a hand in ensuring someone with his views occupies the captaincy of that PD and as such are more culpable for this "investigation" than this captain. I consider it highly likely that these political masters absolutely reject the concept and value of free speech/free thought and wish to use the heavy hand of the state to crush it when a thought they oppose makes itself present in their constituency. That these political masters have not jumped into the captain's business and put a stop to his witch hunt signals acceptance and probably encouragement to the captain's plans. Now they might argue, "this isn't about speech, but a case of harassment!" which involves some sort of malevolent intent and other factors--of which they have no evidence at hand --- would expose them as using the police power of the state for purposes of chilling free speech and thought as well. It's worth noting that Iowa City, with all the propaganda floating around on/around the University of Iowa campus, is loaded with all kinds of expression---and yet what particular expression gets police attention? The singling out of Alliance literature and others that are ostensibly pro-White strikes me as being highly selective for bringing down the force of the state upon those who dare communicate the messages of White groups and individuals. In other words, they "hate" us!

That said, perhaps in the course of their investigations, the ICPD and their political masters ought to look into a mirror sometime.
Which goes back to the question I always ask in these situations "do they also investigate other people putting up propaganda, like the church people who leave flyers at the house of non-christians? " . This leaves then studdering "b-but we can't infringe on their rights!" No, just the rights of pro-White people.

Post Reply