National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Theoriginalkaren

news

Post by Theoriginalkaren » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm

I distributed some NA materials here in my town. We hit a nerve with a transgender city council member. The community is 91% White. It is hard to believe that any of "her" comments will be appreciated by the majority of the people in this area. People are getting pretty sick of the propaganda.

https://www.theintelligencer.net/news/t ... th-crisis/

Grimork

Re: news

Post by Grimork » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Theoriginalkaren wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm
I distributed some NA materials here in my town. We hit a nerve with a transgender city council member. The community is 91% White. It is hard to believe that any of "her" comments will be appreciated by the majority of the people in this area. People are getting pretty sick of the propaganda.

https://www.theintelligencer.net/news/t ... th-crisis/
So true, great job on your outreach Karen! I certainly don't care what the transgender has to say. When the day comes again that these degenerates are back to being relegated as freaks by the public, it will be a hard day for them indeed. I, on the other hand, will rejoice!

Will Williams

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:52 pm

Theoriginalkaren wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm
I distributed some NA materials here in my town. We hit a nerve with a transgender city council member. The community is 91% White. It is hard to believe that any of "her" comments will be appreciated by the majority of the people in this area. People are getting pretty sick of the propaganda. https://www.theintelligencer.net/news/t ... th-crisis/
More about this freak, "Rosemary," here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4470

The Intelligencer headline after "Rosemary's" next Wheeling WV City Council election:

ROSEMARY KETCHUM
BECOMES THE
FIRST TRANSSEXUAL VOTED OUT
OF OFFICE IN WEST VIRGINIA!

Jim Mathias

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 pm

Mr. Ketchum said,
“Across the nation, governmental leaders are declaring racism as a public health crisis,” Ketchum said. “These declarations are an important first step in advancing a movement to securing racial equity and justice, which also allows for the direction of essential and critical funding mechanisms to help resolve the issues of systemic racism throughout the country.

What he's also trying to do is to suspend constitutional protections in this state of crisis, or emergency, to target people with whom he disagrees with and have the police powers of the state applied against them. The former Soviet Union did this sort of thing, declaring people who had dissenting opinions or ideas "mentally ill" to ship them off to the gulag archipelago, often to their deaths.

Note the words Ketchum uses here:

I myself have been forced to contact local law enforcement when someone decided to place racist, white supremacist propaganda on my own doorstep recently,” Ketchum said. “We cannot ignore the fact that racism is here, and it’s not going away anytime soon. It is sick, it is dangerous, it is unwelcome and it requires our full and unwavering focus to combat.

Which is just what Emergency Powers clauses in the national and various state laws can do for him by declaring the presence of dissenters a crisis or emergency in order to make their "unwelcome" presence disappear. This path sociopaths like Ketchum are seeking to tread are what's dangerous.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.