Don't Catch AIDS! Stickers

Jim Mathias

Don't Catch AIDS! Stickers

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 am

Does anyone here remember those 3"x5" neon green <miniature billboards> stickers that cost 6 cents each and warned about the dangers of having sex with bisexuals, IV drug abusers, and heterosexual black males (who are 14 times as likely as Whites to be HIV carriers)?

Well, I do! I even have a few of them left over from days gone by when their distribution was one of my favorite activities for a younger generation that's highly charged with sex hormones yet clueless about potential consequences due to a lack of mainstream distribution of the most dangerous hazards.

But times have changed since that little powerhouse of information was created, and I wanted to find out how much so by checking into the HIV+ prevalence rates and contacted the CDC (Centers for Disease Control, an US government agency) asking for some very specific information on this data by race and heterosexuality.

The CDC did get back to me today! While they threw a slew of their websites at me (look it up for yourself! is what they're telling me) in response to my very specific question, I did wade through the data and came up with hard numbers!

Times are getting worse for those who want to risk sex with hetero blacks; they're now 23.657 times more likely than their White counterparts to be HIV carriers. David Duke stated a few years back the rate was at about 20 times more likely. Clearly trending in the direction of getting riskier to have sex with these monkeys.

My data was only a little dated too; the population statistics were from 2013 and the HIV statistic from 2014. Best I could get for now.

Now then, who do I see about getting an updated sticker re-produced? Or would anyone object if I just printed some up myself?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: Don't Catch AIDS! Stickers

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:25 am

Here's one!
don't catch AIDS!.jpg
don't catch AIDS!.jpg (12.36 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.