MLK day flyer distribution

Jim Mathias

MLK day flyer distribution

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:13 am

I had to bag them up to hang on doorknobs, but these went out on time Monday!
Consciousness raising!
Consciousness raising!
MKflyer50%_35%.jpg (221.98 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: MLK day flyer distribution

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:15 am

Great idea with the bags, Jim. I went with folding them in half and sticking them in doorjams. When you hit about 50 busineses that way it's bound to cause a stir.

I was looking at the "They Hate Us" flyer, and I was trying to think of something similar that would be better targeted at White folk north of the Mason Dixon line. Perhaps something to do with the non-white invasion. The rust belt cities have been hit especially hard by Mexicans.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 am

White Man 1 wrote:Great idea with the bags, Jim. I went with folding them in half and sticking them in doorjams. When you hit about 50 busineses that way it's bound to cause a stir.

I was looking at the "They Hate Us" flyer, and I was trying to think of something similar that would be better targeted at White folk north of the Mason Dixon line. Perhaps something to do with the non-white invasion. The rust belt cities have been hit especially hard by Mexicans.
My original plan was to put them under windshield wiper blades, but it rained all day Monday. It was fortunate I still had flyer bags from past distributions to stuff the flyers into and so I decided to just go ahead and enlighten a middle class neighborhood.

I'm in the rust belt myself and do see a lot of mestizos. Authorities are searching for one in particular, for home invasion and arson. What a surprise that we gain such upstanding people with our multiculti ways! But hey, if you see him in your area.....we want him back :roll:
Arson/home invasion suspect
Arson/home invasion suspect
MestizoWanted.jpg (59.01 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:32 am

It's that time of year again. Monday, 21 January. Hopefully all those suspended federal government employees will still be furloughed then and celebrating their "king's" day.

Take the 21st off, Whitey, and spread those NA fliers of truth about MLK wherever his celebrants gather. It's that time again.

YWhite Americans, young and old, should read about Senator Jesse Helms' 1983 speech on the floor of the U.S. Senate, when a few White legislators still had backbones: https://vdare.com/articles/sam-francis- ... -quarterly

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ