Feedback wanted about book/literature display

Jim Mathias

Feedback wanted about book/literature display

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:46 am

This past weekend (Jan 13-15, 2017) I attended a gun show as a vendor to display books, pamphlets, and CDs of the variety that you'd find in a NVB catalog in order to raise consciousness, do some recruiting, and sell a few personal items as well. The books did very well, I kept track of what was sold to gauge interest and for re-ordering purposes. While I didn't have a large banner with the life rune on it, I did wear a plastic cased life rune badge during the show. Included here is a picture that I'd like to have you examine. Feedback and questions are requested, if any are interested in helping me improve what I'm doing here.
Consciousness raising!
Consciousness raising!
bookdisplay1_50%.jpg (153.47 KiB) Viewed 3808 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: Feedback wanted about book/literature display

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:56 am

Here's a pic of the liferune badge, it was easy to make as the image is available online and easily copied/pasted to a sheet of paper. I printed it out on white paper, cut it squarely to dimensions that would enable it to fit inside the badge. To fill out the rest of the badge space, I used a piece of green paper that happened to be available. Overall I think it looks attractive.
This badge inspires questions about the life rune's meaning
This badge inspires questions about the life rune's meaning
liferune badge50%.jpg (168.56 KiB) Viewed 3807 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:01 am

And lastly, thanks to Will Williams for technical assistance regarding formatting pictures for proper presentation in this forum! Your leading from the front is the example all should learn from.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:14 am

Great table, Jim. I'm glad to see that we're being presented in a professional and organized fashion.

Martin Graves

Post by Martin Graves » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Looks absolutely gorgeous, Jim!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:59 am

White man 1 and Martin Graves, thank you for your compliments. My goals to improve this display are to ensure a supply of the core books Dr. Pierce mentioned in the preface of the old NVB book catalog, and to add "Who Rules America?" when the updated copy of that work becomes available again.

Speaking of WRA?, I have heard that the research on that document has slowed to a halt. Does anyone know if this is so, and if so then why? Perhaps the problem needs examining and solving.