Activism (distributing leaflets)

NoLongerSilentUSA

Re: Activism (distributing leaflets)

Post by NoLongerSilentUSA » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Will Williams wrote:New National Alliance leaflet here for activists to take advantage of the brouhaha over the Confederate flag: http://nationalvanguard.org/archived/flag_flyer.pdf

Excellent! Very nicely done! I like the fact that this flyer puts the focus on their hatred for us, which is exactly where it should be. They are always trying to make us out to be the "hateful racists" so they can use "hateful racism" as a psychological scarecrow to scare people away from the truth. This isn't about hatred. In fact, if people love diversity, then they should separate the races to preserve diversity. Multiculturalism destroys diversity because it mixes races into destruction. Separation is the solution. Separation is the solution to the 2000-year-old Jewish war by "clever deception." Separation is the solution to racism.

When taping flyers to telephone poles, use wide clear packaging tape and tape it around the flyer in a continuous spiral to completely cover the flyer and prevent people from tearing the paper. If you spiral down to the bottom and then back up to the top to double layer the tape, it may be sufficiently hard to remove that people leave it alone for a while. Feel free to remove any flyers posted by our opposition since they will be doing the same to ours. I tear down their flyers just as quickly as they tear down ours.
The Holocaust Hoax is a complete fraud. There were no gas chambers and they used pictures of dead typhus victims to claim there was an extermination program.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Will Williams wrote:New National Alliance leaflet here for activists to take advantage of the brouhaha over the Confederate flag: http://nationalvanguard.org/archived/flag_flyer.pdf
This flyer is in the news in New Orleans where the fight to remove several beloved Confederate statues has been intense.
---

http://theadvocate.com/news/neworleans/ ... n-mid-city

'Disturbing' fliers with notorious hate group's logo left at homes in Mid-City

BY JEFF ADELSON
APRIL 8, 2016; 8:48 P.M.

http://nationalvanguard.org/archived/flag_flyer.pdf

A once powerful but now largely defunct neo-Nazi organization apparently has been leaving fliers beneath doormats in Mid-City, raising concerns among residents in a neighborhood that is largely white but still diverse.

The fliers — which talk about “fighting back” against a perceived effort to eliminate Confederate symbols and “wipe out” white people — bear the logo and mailing address of the National Alliance, an organization that has called for exterminating other races and that for decades was considered one of the largest, best-organized and best-financed hate groups in the United States.

Residents in at least two blocks of Mid-City reported finding the fliers, which rant against immigrants and “racial mixing,” after someone left them overnight this week. At least one family that received the flier is Hispanic, and several interracial families live nearby.

“It’s disturbing,” said one resident who received the flier and asked not to be identified. “I do think it’s indicative of the state of our country right now; it’s in such a state of turmoil. It’s worrisome that it’s kind of allowing racist groups to start coming to action again.”

The fliers’ appearance may, in part, be tied to New Orleans’ efforts to take down four monuments to Confederate officials and a white supremacist group. Similar efforts elsewhere have inspired backlash from white supremacist and other far-right organizations, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which studies hate groups.

The fliers include a photo of a Confederate battle flag on a grave with the words “They hate us” in the background.

“They hate our heritage,” the flier says. “They hate our flag. They hate our freedom to bear arms. They hate our monuments. They hate our traditions. They hate our very existence. And they are doing everything possible to wipe us out — and erase white people, and our posterity, from the face of the Earth.”

The flier goes on to blame the media and politicians for the “extinction and genocide” of white people, before directing readers to the National Alliance’s website and asking for a $3 donation.

The apparent recruitment drive surprised an expert at the Southern Poverty Law Center. He said the racist organization — which had 1,400 dues-paying members nationwide in the early 2000s and once had a record label, magazine and shortwave radio broadcast — dwindled to a few dozen people following the death of its founder, William Pierce, in 2002.

Pierce was the author of “The Turner Diaries,” a novel that depicts a race war in America and that has been linked to high-profile violence by white supremacists, including the Oklahoma City bombing.

The National Alliance is “all but dead now,” said Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the center. He suggested the fliers may not be from the organization itself but from people who identify with its beliefs.

The New Orleans Police Department said Friday it had not received any complaints about the fliers.

A spokesman for Mayor Mitch Landrieu condemned the National Alliance’s message.

“New Orleans is a welcoming and inclusive city to all its residents and visitors,” press secretary Hayne Rainey said in an email. “Diversity is our greatest strength, and this type of inflammatory, hateful rhetoric has no place in our city.”

Follow Jeff Adelson on Twitter, @jadelson.
---

Most early comments below this hit piece are positive:

Lana Williams · Moscow State Academy of Light Industry
Why doesn't reporter Adelson contact the National Alliance for a comment instead of going to the Southern Poverty Law Center "hate" watchdogs? SPLC's job is to end the National Alliance; that's what they openly boast they do. SPLC has been claiming the Alliance is "all but dead" for years but the White civil rights organization is like an indigestible morsel: the real haters can't chew NA up and they can't spit NA out. The "They" in "They Hate Us" describes the SPLC "hate" goons. White loyalists love their Alliance.
Like · Reply · 31 mins

Diane Marino
The media and the politicians ARE in fact the very ones filled with hate and not the National Alliance. When truth becomes illegal and the lies abound, this nation then becomes esconsced in Communism. Up until the murder of President J F Kennedy in the 1960's the government establishment was diligently fighting Communism. Then the secret sinister Cabal slowing took over of government and then miracously hardly a mention of Communism or the word Jews was dilligently mentioned ever since.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs

Dean Argent · Raymond Chandler University
I've known about the National Alliance for years. It was founded by a physics professor. Its current chairman is a former Green Beret captain. If non-Whites have a right to peacefully organize for their interests, so do Whites. The main Web address for the Alliance is http://natall.com They're far from defunct, despite the media's lies. They have a monthly print publication and even have a radio network.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

Rim Jing
Actually, the National Alliance is an excellent organization. It's composed of sincere, intelligent men and women who see the dangers inherent in mass immigration and multculturalism -- and who want a better future for their children. I highly recommend it. Check out their Web site at http://nationalvanguard.org/
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

James Shavor · Thibodaux High School
So the Advocate gives these fools free publicity and fuels racial division? Sounds like the work of Stephanie Grace.
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:59 am

It amazes me that the Jewish media does free advertising for the new national alliance, the flyers handed out now became a lot more effective. Does anyone have a good explanation for this media stupidity, why cant they resist writing about the new national alliance?

My personal guess is their crawing for power, the love connecting the alliance to the Oklahoma city bombing(via the turner diaries) and i guess they might be leave that this will prevent people for sympathising with the alliance, this is of course not the case. The more the media writes about lone wolf terrorists(Anders Behring Breivik. Timothy McVeigh, Dylann Roof) the more people will support what they did(they get used to the idea).

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:08 am

I've done a bit of leafleting by the thousands under windshield wipers before. The thought it would make the news (and it has, I once sent proof to Dr. Pierce once and he in turn posted the headline of the newspaper in a Bulletin around 2001 or thereabouts) and have inadvertently leafleted a local rabbi's lawn with some flyers which in turn also caused him to get a column in the local paper to complain of all the usual "evils" in our community. While I found it personally rewarding, I ran out of steam after awhile. No one else cared to help out. The public just doesn't respond.

From there I switched gears. Now and then a sticker will show up somewhere, but my focus has been on personal contact through those I meet at gun shows who are interested in the few (National Vanguard Books) book titles I offer for sale. I also offer Invictus Books "Cosmotheism" in paperback too (I will drop it when NVB publishes theirs) as this book is just awesome. But I believe only through personal contact can we build membership. The videos, flyers, books, online forums such as this one, rolling billboards even (!!) and other forms of media are great at consciousness building--and that's great, glad to have them-- but we need to see and meet and do together to truly build our strength and this requires a personal touch.

Lastly, we all do what we can and what we're comfortable with doing. In no way is my intent to demean anyone's effort. In the member's handbook is a request that each of us do at least one thing (no matter how small) every day. I'm glad to be with those who are here and are doing what can be done.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 pm

I enjoy Cosmotheism from Invictus books too. Mine looks half yellow on some pages.

I agree that you do what you are comfortable with, but it is OK to push your comfort zone sometimes, especially if there is more then one of you.

I like to print up fliers, roll them up and deliver (in the driveway like a newspaper) them to targeted neighborhoods I know are predominantly White. Especially in "White flight" suburbs. Outside any major metro area. Anywhere Whites and Blacks generally live segregated, like many Southern areas.

Hit a neighborhood outside of Dallas or especially Baton Rouge right now and CNN will be talking about it within 24 hours. The reason media like that is good is because our first task is to alert as many of our people as we can to the real danger, then recruit selectively.

For any of you who weren't involved pre-'04 we got massive publicity with 1,000 fliers delivered to Eagle, Colorado that said "Don't have sex with Blacks." ESPN, CNN, Drudge Report 125 newspapers world wide. Alan COlmes show. It was astounding.

During the DC sniper attacks we hit a few neighborhoods with our "Moose Man" fliers and local media went wild.

All that was a dozen years ago.

When we get media now, they can immediately look at their Smart phone and read our page. Now jot it down and write us later or try and remember the phone number on the sticker. I look forward to each creative distribution of the future.

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:51 pm

I have long thought that distributing leaflets is, well not efficient.
They get reported by brains-dead whites who parrot the party line slogans to the television camera and from where i sit, seem counter productive.

Negroes and jews don't pass out leaflets to unite.
They scream, bulldoze and attack.

Clearly we are too soft on our approach.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:38 pm

The problem is that you're in England, so your geographical challenge is not quite what ours in the States is. We need the brain dead to call their friends in the media so we can reach 500,000 homes instead of 1000. It works very, very well. It also shows a ground game that most groups don't have. When the power goes out we will still be able to communicate, and the media won't.

It teaches more to out activists than any other activity we have found. We have vast neighborhoods of Whites in America, vast. And, as Dr. Pierce has told us over and over; our first task is to alert ALL our people to the problem, then organize the few who want to do something about it. And you Brits don't have the driveway newspaper boys tossing morning papers like do (not as much now, but it is still a thing we do) or the huge population of suburban Whites.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:42 pm

Get this leaflet out now while it will have maximum effect, not later! Details, here:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/kin ... ment-12314

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:59 am

As many of you already know, September 11th, Dr. Pierce's birthday, which would've been his 89th, is coming up soon. The National Alliance is planning a coordinated distribution of fliers, stickers, business cards, and banner drops on that day, members, supporters, and others are invited to participate. Those planning on joining us can go here https://www.natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/ to download and print your materials for distribution in Dr. Pierce's honor and also to advance Our Cause.

A few things to keep in mind:
1. Keep it legal. Respect local ordinances/laws when distributing materials. Generally this means avoiding vandalism, targeting non-Whites or their places of worship and non-White specific community places;

2. Use National Alliance materials located at the link provided above;

3. Be of a helpful mindset, we're seeking to encourage Whites to help our race. As one of our most popular fliers says, "Love Your Race;"

4. Your distribution can be one of two ways, personal (face to face) or impersonal (think of slipping them under windshield wipers here). The former can be used to break the ice, so to speak, and help facilitate a conversation. Dress decently if you decide to do it this way;

5. Make yourself familiar with 'Our Right to Distribute' advice page (print it out and keep it if you want) in the event officers of the state seek to prevent you from exercising your rights. It's found here: https://www.natall.com/printable/Our%20 ... ribute.pdf

Lastly, You should know that you are doing the right thing and should fear no one. One of the most important ways you can Do Right is by joining the National Alliance, or alternatively, becoming a supporter. More information about doing that and about us is here: www.natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

I've posted this message to the thread on Stormfront entitled "Is Dr. William Luther Pierce Dead Forever?" thread to invite non-members to help us. If you have a favorite a non-Alliance platform you'd like to post this message to as well, feel free to copy this post and paste it far and wide.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:15 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:59 am
I've posted this message to the thread on Stormfront entitled "Is Dr. William Luther Pierce Dead Forever?" thread to invite non-members to help us. If you have a favorite a non-Alliance platform you'd like to post this message to as well, feel free to copy this post and paste it far and wide.
Jim, even though you've already posted your message in the Thread on Stormfront entitled "Is Dr. William Luther Pierce Dead Forever?" I think it would be beneficial to also post your message, or a similar variant of your message, in the Sustaining Members Forum.

While your post in the Thread entitled "Is Dr. William Luther Pierce Dead Forever?" is available for viewing by the whole of the Stormfront population, due to the vastness of Stormfront, there is a likelihood that many members will not even visit that Thread, let alone read it--there are simply too many competing Forums, Sub-Forums, and Threads to have one capture the attention of a large percentage of the Stormfront community. This I know factually; I've been a Stormfront member for just about six years--on September 03, 2022, it will be my six year anniversary--and there are still Forums that I've never visited even once.

The Sustaining Members Forum is limited to the "more select" members, meaning those who voluntarily offer financial support to Stormfront through either annual payments, or a one-time-only lifetime payment. While there are always exceptions, as a general rule, many of the more dedicated, and focused, Stormfront members have chosen of their own free will to become Sustaining Members. There are much fewer Sustaining Members than "regular," non-Sustaining Members; consequently, posting a message in the Sustaining Members Forum lends itself to catching the attention of the more hard-core, dedicated White Nationalists.

If you agree, then I'll take the responsibility for creating a Thread in the Sustaining Members Forum and posting a National Alliance message about Dr. Pierce's 89th birthday on September 11, and how we National Alliance members are going to deferentially celebrate the honor of Dr. Pierce by conducting pro-White activism and distributing National Alliance leaflets, along with conducting recruitment efforts, all to show respect for his eternal memory on his 89th birthday.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.