Red Ice Radio: NA, Evolutionary Diversity & Cosmotheism

Emily Henderson

Red Ice Radio: NA, Evolutionary Diversity & Cosmotheism

Post by Emily Henderson » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:28 am

Rise Above

Re: Red Ice Radio: NA, Evolutionary Diversity & Cosmotheism

Post by Rise Above » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:22 pm

I listened to that show. Vey good show. Ive just recently discovered Red Ice Radio and am greatly enjoying listening to the backlog. Ive listened to a bunch of American Dissident progerams so I was well familiar with Mr. Strom. There is so many great resources on the web these days. It makes me enthusiastic about our struggle. People are waking up at an increasing level unlike anything I've ever seen.

Albert Pike

Post by Albert Pike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:49 am

Thanks for the post Emily, might not of caught the show...very nice interview
Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:16 am

Albert Pike wrote:Thanks for the post Emily, might not of caught the show...very nice interview
It is an excellent interview. Unfortunately, to hear the second hour of it one has to pay Red Ice a minimum of $18.

Red Ice, with its paid subscriptions, is what Mr. Strom and I planned for American Dissident Voices four years ago, except to eventually have our own 24/7 Internet TV channel, modeled somewhat at that time on Glen Beck's groundbreaking Blaze TV, with its tens of thousands of paid subscriptions. We do have our own 24/7 National Alliance radio channel now, and it's free for all to get our message all the time every day. Simply click on the radio channel in the upper right corner of the nationalvanguard.org main page.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:25 pm

I listened to both hours and thought it was a great interview.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:57 pm

If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:19 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:16 am
Red Ice, with its paid subscriptions, is what Mr. Strom and I planned for American Dissident Voices four years ago, except to eventually have our own 24/7 Internet TV channel, modeled somewhat at that time on Glen Beck's groundbreaking Blaze TV, with its tens of thousands of paid subscriptions.
Good idea, of course. What ever happened with that? It must be a really big, expensive undertaking. I’d pay for a subscription for sure.

Another idea may be to create a paywall of some kind for National Vanguard as a whole, which really is a top-notch site. I’m sure you know that Counter-Currents does this. Some of the content is free to view, but the rest is only for paid subscribers. Trusted members could get an all-access account included with membership. :D :D :D
H0216

Dan

Post by Dan » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:14 pm

Estwing wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:57 pm
Working link
https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/kevin-a ... osmotheism
Good interview

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:03 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:19 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:16 am
Red Ice, with its paid subscriptions, is what Mr. Strom and I planned for American Dissident Voices four years ago, except to eventually have our own 24/7 Internet TV channel, modeled somewhat at that time on Glen Beck's groundbreaking Blaze TV, with its tens of thousands of paid subscriptions.
Good idea, of course. What ever happened with that? It must be a really big, expensive undertaking. I’d pay for a subscription for sure.

Another idea may be to create a paywall of some kind for National Vanguard as a whole, which really is a top-notch site. I’m sure you know that Counter-Currents does this. Some of the content is free to view, but the rest is only for paid subscribers. Trusted members could get an all-access account included with membership. :D :D :D
Good idea, RC. We're actually working on that to make NV even better. If we had the funding we'd have already done it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ