Like BK used to ask, 'Who needs niggers?"

Will Williams

Like BK used to ask, 'Who needs niggers?"

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:23 pm

30 years after his passing, the question is still asked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpdcb8YiP6Y
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Re: Like BK used to ask, 'Who needs niggers?"

Post by fluxmaster » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:32 pm

I'm sorry, but who is BK?

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:18 pm

Ben Klassen, the namesake of this subforum of course :D

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:59 am

Talk about nigs nigging! That is one great video showing what nigs do best: nigging! :D

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:01 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:18 pm
Ben Klassen, the namesake of this subforum of course :D
Thanks. I just clicked on New Posts; I wasn't looking at the name of the subforum.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:44 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:23 pm
30 years after his passing, the question is still asked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpdcb8YiP6Y
I truly enjoyed reading Mr. Klaussen's book, "The White Man's Bible." Actually, I enjoyed it SO much that I read it twice. Ben Klaussen was a refreshingly energetic, aggressively forthrighteous author in an era when too many authors feel obligated to "toe the line" in order to get their books published and read. Ben Klaussen was truly from a bygone era, and the blunt, unapologetic language he used in "The White Man's Bible"--replete with hundreds-and-hundreds of usages of the nouns "nigger," "spic," "wetback," "sand nigger," "coon," "jungle bunny," "bubba," "kike," "yid," "hebe," "spook," "chink," "gook," "zip" (as in "zipper eyes"), "nip," "flip," etcetera, etcetera, etcetera-- made the book speak to my very White race soul.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:30 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:44 pm
Will Williams wrote:
I truly enjoyed reading Mr. Klaussen's book, "The White Man's Bible." Actually, I enjoyed it SO much that I read it twice. Ben Klaussen was a refreshingly energetic, aggressively forthrighteous author in an era when too many authors feel obligated to "toe the line" in order to get their books published and read. Ben Klaussen was truly from a bygone era, and the blunt, unapologetic language he used in "The White Man's Bible"--replete with hundreds-and-hundreds of usages of the nouns "nigger," "spic," "wetback," "sand nigger," "coon," "jungle bunny," "bubba," "kike," "yid," "hebe," "spook," "chink," "gook," "zip" (as in "zipper eyes"), "nip," "flip," etcetera, etcetera, etcetera-- made the book speak to my very White race soul.
Thanks, WV, but it Klassen, not Klaussen. He used the n-word freely but I knew him, worked for him, have read WMB and don't recall his using most of those other descriptors. Our bookstore is currently out of stock of WMB, but we have copies of his 1972 classic: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/n ... n-klassen/

Nature’s Eternal Religion is the founding text of Creativity. It is divided into two sub-sections, which can be considered books in their own right: Book I – The Unavenged Outrage and Book II – The Salvation. The first chapter discusses nature, and what Klassen sees as nature’s laws. The second chapter states the religious belief that the White race is “Nature’s Finest.” The first book goes on to critique Christianity, including the Christian Bible. A large number of biblical stories, including the story of Adam and Eve, Jonah and the whale and the Resurrection, are ruled to be historically unlikely. The historicity of Jesus is also questioned, with the author concluding that he can find no independent evidence for the existence of the man.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:09 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:30 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Thanks, WV, but it Klassen, not Klaussen. He used the n-word freely but I knew him, worked for him, have read WMB and don't recall his using most of those other descriptors. Our bookstore is currently out of stock of WMB, but we have copies of his 1972 classic: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/n ... n-klassen/

Nature’s Eternal Religion is the founding text of Creativity. It is divided into two sub-sections, which can be considered books in their own right: Book I – The Unavenged Outrage and Book II – The Salvation. The first chapter discusses nature, and what Klassen sees as nature’s laws. The second chapter states the religious belief that the White race is “Nature’s Finest.” The first book goes on to critique Christianity, including the Christian Bible. A large number of biblical stories, including the story of Adam and Eve, Jonah and the whale and the Resurrection, are ruled to be historically unlikely. The historicity of Jesus is also questioned, with the author concluding that he can find no independent evidence for the existence of the man.
I stand corrected; indeed Mr. Klassen's surname is spelled "Klassen." As for other colorful descriptors, I do seem to recall Mr. Klassen using them. Perhaps I am confusing the book The White Man's Bible with another book. I do quite a bit of reading so, at times, the passages from the many books I am reading seem to blend together and even meld. If I misquoted Mr. Klassen I do apologize; I know that as honorable White Nationalists we should do our very best to be upstanding and respectable and admit when we erred. So, again, I do apologize.

Also, I edited my original post, correcting the spelling of Ben Klassen's surname so that it now correctly reads as: "Klassen." Furthermore, I removed the somewhat assertive racial invectives, save one, so as not to offend any visitors and guests to the White Biocentrism Site, or others who may be easily offended by racial invectives. I did not remove the noun "nigger" because I factually know that Mr. Klassen frequently used that descriptor in the book, The White Man's Bible. Of that I am certain.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:19 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
I truly enjoyed reading Mr. Klassen's book, "The White Man's Bible." Actually, I enjoyed it SO much that I read it twice. Ben Klassen was a refreshingly energetic, aggressively forthrighteous author in an era when too many authors feel obligated to "toe the line" in order to get their books published and read. Ben Klaussen was truly from a bygone era, and the blunt, unapologetic language he used in "The White Man's Bible"--replete with scores of usages of the nouns "nigger,"--made the book speak to my very White race soul.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:26 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:19 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
I truly enjoyed reading Mr. Klassen's book, "The White Man's Bible." Actually, I enjoyed it SO much that I read it twice. Ben Klassen was a refreshingly energetic, aggressively forthrighteous author in an era when too many authors feel obligated to "toe the line" in order to get their books published and read. Ben Klaussen was truly from a bygone era, and the blunt, unapologetic language he used in "The White Man's Bible"--replete with scores of usages of the nouns "nigger,"--made the book speak to my very White race soul.

Ben Klassen was not one to toe the line. He was a millionaire, so self-published his books.

He founded in the early 1970s the novel religion for Whites to supplant the alien creed of Christianity. He called it Creativity. William Pierce founded another religion around the same time, 50 years ago, independently. He named it Cosmotheism.

I've noticed you promote southern nationalism, WV -- not here on WB, but on Stormfront.

I counted myself a southern nationalist 35 years ago when I first met Mr. Klassen. I had rejected Christianity at an early age, but had no real religious belief beyond being a Nature-lover. He invited me to come work with him after that first meeting. Without giving it much thought I was wearing a Confederate flag belt buckle when we met. He asked me, "Why are you wearing the symbol of a loser? :o He was referring, of course, to the Lost Cause of the Confederate States of America, defending against the northern aggressors 123 years earlier. I never wore that belt buckle again after he'd made his point, though as a lifelong southerner I still admire what the "Stars and Bars" represent.

Another time Klassen and I were driving together through nearby Franklin, NC, and he pointed to a large crucifix statue in front of a church to our left, remarking that it was also symbolic of a loser. "What a stupid symbol for a church to have. What if we chose as the symbol for our Church the figure of a horse thief hanging by his neck from a tree?"

He had a way of making his points to me that I never forgot to this day. The necessity to replace Christianity as an unsuitable belief system for European man became his life's work. He didn't just complain about it, he created a new creed and spread it as far and as wide as he could until his dying breath. I soon became convinced that he was absolutely right and have made it my own life's work since then, though I've found Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism to more fully developed and with a longer-term vision (once Christianity has been supplanted). You might say Klassen prepared me for Pierce.

The National Alliance organization that Pierce also founded more than 50 years ago, is the vehicle that has Cosmotheist thought as its foundation, though separate from the Cosmotheist Community Church that he founded. The National Alliance is racial nationalist, not a regional nationalistic organization. It is for all racially loyal, eligible Whites wherever they may live or what language they speak, as is Cosmotheism.

It's fine that you promote the League of the South on Stormfront. I've met the LOS leaders and they are fine southern men and women, but they are also regional nationalists and Christian, which is a creed opposed to ours, Cosmotheism. It's best to not confuse people by introducing them to contradictory creeds. Should you provide a link on SF to our recruiting booklet, here: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/, some of the more perceptive Stormfronters may find it appealing, more appealing than either Christianity or regional nationalism. Some will even join with us.