Ben Klassen's headstone

Will Williams

Ben Klassen's headstone

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:55 am

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Klanton

Re: Ben Klassen's headstone

Post by Klanton » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:05 pm

I don't see anything in your post. I did hear a audio of Metzger talking about Klassens grave needed cleaning up and there was a photo of it grown up. I'm not sure what year that was hopefully some creators have taken care of it since then.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:53 pm

Klanton wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:05 pm
I don't see anything in your post. I did hear a audio of Metzger talking about Klassens grave needed cleaning up and there was a photo of it grown up. I'm not sure what year that was hopefully some creators have taken care of it since then.
I can see the photo. I don't know why you can't.

Tom Metzger introduced me to Mr. Klassen in January of 1988. BK invited me to come work with him that same month. I moved with my girlfriend to Otto, NC, the headquarters of his COTC (Church of the Creator), a couple of months later. Klassen married us on 8/8/88 in the Church. I was his Hasta Primus (first spear, or executive officer) and editor of the Church's monthly tabloid Racial Loyalty for 15 months, until I left. I'd told him I'd give him a year.

I took that photo around 2009 when I and another man went to Klassen's 1/4-acre necropolis to clean it up with my chainsaw, weedeater and loppers. It had become overgrown and neglected.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Klanton

Post by Klanton » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:22 am

I never knew Mr.Klassen , I read his book Nature's Eternal Religion, and I respect
his work. Thank you for doing that. Every White man that has stood up for our
Race deserves to be honored. That's a great story, I was married on April 20, my first time around.

mr_morgan

Post by mr_morgan » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:24 pm

Does anyone know what the current status of his headstone / memorial park is? I'd like to make a pilgrimage out there to pay my respects, but obviously don't want a trespassing charge.
- Mr. Morgan

RassenKrieg

Post by RassenKrieg » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:53 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:53 pm
I took that photo around 2009 when I and another man went to Klassen's 1/4-acre necropolis to clean it up with my chainsaw, weedeater and loppers. It had become overgrown and neglected.[/size]
That was a great honor to clean up the headstone of Ben Klassen. I've been greatly influenced by his writings and would one day like to visit his resting place as a pilgrimage of sorts - which would be quite the trek for me. It would much be like visiting a place like Whidbey Island in honor of Bob Matthews.

I believe that Klassen's resting place is on the old grounds where the first Church of Creativity's compound was.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:13 pm

mr_morgan wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:24 pm
Does anyone know what the current status of his headstone / memorial park is? I'd like to make a pilgrimage out there to pay my respects, but obviously don't want a trespassing charge.
I've been told the headstone has been toppled by vandals, probably Christians, if so.

I'll tell you where his 1/4-acre necropolis is located, if you want to set it upright and clean up the site. It will take two people, proper tools, and the better part of a nice day. Good for you, Mr. Morgan!

mr_morgan

Post by mr_morgan » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:43 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:13 pm
mr_morgan wrote:
I've been told the headstone has been toppled by vandals, probably Christians, if so.

I'll tell you where his 1/4-acre necropolis is located, if you want to set it upright and clean up the site. It will take two people, proper tools, and the better part of a nice day. Good for you, Mr. Morgan!
I would certainly like to make my way out there, even moreso now that I hear of the headstone being toppled. That's a damn shame. I'll try to get out that way soon, but it may not be until spring.
- Mr. Morgan

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:40 am

mr_morgan wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:43 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:13 pm
mr_morgan wrote:

I would certainly like to make my way out there, even moreso now that I hear of the headstone being toppled. That's a damn shame. I'll try to get out that way soon, but it may not be until spring.

Very good! Stay in touch and we'll get you there. It's best to do the clean-up during the winter months before everything greens out.