Four Classic Speeches by Dr. Pierce

Michael Olanich

Four Classic Speeches by Dr. Pierce

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Last year I added 4 previously unreleased speeches by Dr. Pierce from the late 1970s, when the group was still in its infancy. The speeches have a spiritual flavor to them in my opinion, which define quite clearly Dr. Pierce's vision and goals for the National Alliance. I hope that those who listen for the first time will gain a measure of inspiration, and also a deeper understanding of the social climate which still permeate Western societies. Also, an alternative approach to the overall problem facing our race is laid out, one that could possibly bring us closer to eventually turning the tide against the enemies of our people.

I hope they also serve as a reminder to those who now lead the National Alliance of its primary mission.

Fundamentals for Victory & Change versus Progress

Newly-Released Speeches by William L. Pierce
by Michael Olanich; published July 23, 2014

In remembrance of Dr. William Pierce, founder of the National Alliance, on the 12th anniversary of his death, I have made available for streaming and download two (never before released in the digital domain) National Alliance lectures by Dr. Pierce from 1976.

The first is Fundamentals for Victory, recorded on October 24th, 1976, of which the National Alliance Media Director wrote: “In this speech, Dr. Pierce explains why the strategy for success of the Alliance must be uncompromising. He disposes of the idea that we, like certain well-known mailing list operators, should pretend to be “conservative” or “populist” and take an ad hoc, issue-oriented approach in our publications and pronouncements…. By using the wrong approach, we will attract the wrong kind of people.”

The second is Change versus Progress, delivered on December 5th, 1976. the NA Media Director tells us that in this wide-ranging talk, “Dr. Pierce explores the impact of societal change…. We live in an era when technological progress is being increasingly offset by the declining quality of an alienated, rootless, multiracial population. By becoming a true racial and spiritual community… the National Alliance can become a working model for the new White society to come.”

Click Here: http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/07/new ... -l-pierce/ to download or stream these speeches

America the Sleepwalker & The Trouble With People

William Pierce: America the Sleepwalker and The Trouble With People
published September 11, 2014

Two newly-digitized speeches by William L. Pierce released to commemorate his birth

by Michael Olanich

Today is a day of remembrance. For most of us, it is a remembrance of the 3,000 people who perished needlessly in the terror attacks of 9/11/2001. We in the National Alliance remember this day for another reason as well: It is the birthday of perhaps the greatest American racial-nationalist of the 20th Century, William Pierce. To celebrate this day, we are officially publishing for the first time in digital form two important speeches by Dr. Pierce, America the Sleepwalker and The Trouble With People.

William Luther Pierce was a man of both great words and great acts. He lived a life worthy of the lines in the ancient Norse Havamal concerning “the fame of a dead man’s deeds.”

The National Alliance Media Director says of these speeches, which he originally archived for Dr. Pierce in cassette form in the 1980s: “America the Sleepwalker was originally recorded at a National Alliance meeting in Arlington, Virginia on May 22, 1977. It serves as a wake-up call to Americans mired in materialism and in reality-denial, showing us that the plight in which we find ourselves is very real and may well be fatal, and that only our own awakening and strong action can save us. The Trouble With People, recorded on November 7, 1977, analyzes the true motivations of human action, reason and instinct, and shows a path to success in motivating and recruiting others to our cause.

“In these speeches, Dr. Pierce speaks again and again from a Cosmotheist perspective, giving the lie to those who claim that he was insincere in his religious beliefs. He emphasized, for example, ‘an understanding and an acceptance of our great Truth, which is that there is but one Reality, and that Reality is the Whole,’ and ‘the force pushing us onward in our task is the eternal and irresistible Life Force… It’s the upward driving force of the Creator seeking self-completion and it cannot be stopped.”

As I digitize and publish these speeches today, I remember and honor Dr. William Pierce.

Click here: http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/09/wil ... th-people/ to download or stream audio versions of these speeches