Books Dr. Pierce recommended

Mike G

Books Dr. Pierce recommended

Post by Mike G » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:06 pm

I am reading Bonfire of the Vanities from Tom Wolfe that I heard Dr. Pierce mention on an ADV broadcast before and it is very good. I also recently picked up The Wolf of the Kremlin. Any other good books that he has recommended?

Michael Olanich

Re: Books Dr. Pierce recommended

Post by Michael Olanich » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Regarding the Jewish mentality, he has recommended that you read these two books:

1) You Gentiles - by Maurice Samuel (written from the Jewish perspective)

2) Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin - by Dietrich Eckart (written based upon conversations Eckart and Hitler had regarding the Jewish question)

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:29 pm

I read From Moses to Lenin and really enjoyed it, I bought it from noontide press. I have not read You Gentiles yet but want to.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:33 pm

I'm not sure, but it might be available to read free as an E-book.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:49 pm

It most likely is but I am weird about that, I only read physical copies of books.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:52 pm

I just picked up Serpent's Walk and Siege by James Mason. Right now, I am reading The Lightening and the Sun and Imperium. Both are excellent.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Serpents Walk is good. I also have lightning and the sun but have yet to read it. I would pick up Siege if I found it at a decent price.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:13 pm

I have lots of reading to do. I recently got deep into Julius Evola for a while. I really can't wait to dive into Siege! It was a little more than I wanted to pay but I hope that its worth it.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:58 pm

I heard the guy who wrote Siege is a real pervert. I heard excerpts from it, Tom Metzger has been promoting it heavily over the years.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:45 pm

I never heard of his peversions. I have heard that he had some strange ideas but some people said the same about Ben Klassen. I have also heard that Dr. Pierce had some input on the early years of the NSLF and James Mason. Maybe somebody who knew Dr. Pierce or James Mason can clarify.