Gentlemen i need your help in translation of "Who we are"

Paul

Re: Gentlemen i need your help in translation of "Who we are

Post by Paul » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Well, thanks for your assistance White Man

Paul

Post by Paul » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:56 am

Hello my friends, i came back with another question, in the 19 chapter said: 'The armies f Charles and Abd ar-Rahman met in the rolling
champagne country of east-central France, between the towns of Tours and Poitiers, in
October 732." The provence of champagne is located in nothern-east part of France not in east-central of contry and the battle was taking place in poitou province not champange. Is it some kind of georaphic mistake or i didn't understood autor correctly?

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:36 pm

I have not contributed to this thread, but do find it intensely interesting. Please do carry on.

:?:

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:22 am

Paul wrote:Hello my friends, i came back with another question, in the 19 chapter said: 'The armies f Charles and Abd ar-Rahman met in the rolling
champagne country of east-central France, between the towns of Tours and Poitiers, in
October 732." The provence of champagne is located in nothern-east part of France not in east-central of contry and the battle was taking place in poitou province not champange. Is it some kind of georaphic mistake or i didn't understood autor correctly?
I don't have the book handy, but from the way the line is written, it appears that Dr. Pierce did not intend it to mean the COUNTY of Champagne, but rather the area of COUNTRY in which champagne was produced. It could also be meant to describe the color of the area, if there was an abundance of wheat, but I think that would be a stretch.

Paul

Post by Paul » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Well, thank you very much for this explanation

Paul

Post by Paul » Fri May 18, 2018 7:19 am

In the 21 chapter, in the end of the poem written
"Hark, grey Galilean,
The Wolf Age is coming,
The great fimbul winter,
When all sick things perish."
Did the grey Galilean means Jesus or some another person from the bible?

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:24 am

From the context I would say the poem refers to Jesus.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 18, 2018 11:12 am

White Man 1 wrote:From the context I would say the poem refers to Jesus.

It would seem that way except for one problem. There is no such poem in chapter XXI of Dr. Pierce's Who We Are. There is this caption, however, under an image on page 251 of that chapter that makes clear the author's position on the Semitic creed from the Levant:

Christian priests destroyed not only the sacred trees, groves and altars of the Northern people; They also destroyed age old traitions, values, an outlook and a way of life which had developed organically during thousands of years -- all to make way for their replacement by imported values and customs from the Middle East.

Those reading this who receive the monthly internal National Alliance BULETIN know that since the large publisher Lulu effectively banned any production of Who We Are, the only place this book is available for now is here:

https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-category/books/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:37 pm

https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/10/wh ... e-part-21/

I see the referenced poem is included at the end of this article - is it not part of the book?

Major publishing house have always been a problem for the truth. Dr Pierce talked about the control of books, especially textbooks in one of his talked.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Hey, Paul! How many more years before WWA will be available in Russian?
White Man 1 wrote:https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/10/wh ... e-part-21/

I see the referenced poem is included at the end of this article - is it not part of the book?...
No.

In our edition, the only authorized edition, Chapter XXI is titled Mighty Saga of the Northmen. Pages 240-260. It ends with the subsection Death at Stamford Bridge. All of that at the linked NV article, after that, beginning with
Semites and Vikings: No Love Lost, was added by "R.A.Klein," a name unfamiliar to me.

Perhaps DISSIDENT MILLENNIAL knows how that "grey Galilean" crept into WWA's chapter XXI? He edited the WWA series for NV.org, I believe. I could check against the original article in the actual tabloid, if I had the time and was so inclined. I don't and am not. :|

We will make some edits in WWA when we rebuild the file Lulu absconded with. It will take $$ and a lot of man hours to reprint to Alliance standards. A volunteer is wrapping up the transcription for the new third edition of The Turner Diaries. There's a learning curve to tackling modern book publishing, but we're getting there and have a couple of other publishing projects in the early stage of productions.

Books have always played a large role in the program of NA. We are an educational organization, after all. ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ