The National Alliance might •••

PhuBai68

The National Alliance might •••

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:07 am

••• want to get a lawsuit going or maybe join others in a class action.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/about-60-o ... ettlement/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: The National Alliance might •••

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:08 am

In my opinion......

When our people hold the positions in the judiciary and other relevant institutions, then would be the time to pursue them. To go to one of the corrupted courts today and face a Jew judge (or a corrupted gentile) would be folly.

Until then, our battleground should be in the institutions of mass media and education to build our strength.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:52 am

Jim Mathias wrote:In my opinion......

To go to one of the corrupted courts today and face a Jew judge (or a corrupted gentile) would be folly.

Your opinion.
Noted.
My wife, whose mother was an immigrant who came here back in the early 1920's as a child taught her, "If you don't ask you won't get it."
My wife is a bear when it comes down to dealing with -electric company, telephone company, who ever and whatever- my mother-in-law was a nasty, hateful woman BUT taught her daughter how to get sh** done PEROD!
She complains right up to the sergeant major in charge then goes to the colonel and after that the board of directors bitching.
While in WV Frontier was putting out all these ads about "high speed internet" so she applied right away.
Was told we were too far out, could not get it.
She started on them with false advertising and worked her way up the chain of command - we got "5,000' too far" DSL (which was somewhat better than dial up) for $10 a month.
A regular bear when she gets a case of the red ass.

So, what is there to lose IF it is claimed we are not "Nazis/white supremacists" but "white realists" or "separatists" ?
Give it a try and see how that flies.
What's to lose?
Like buying a lottery ticket - probably wont win but there's always that chance.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 pm

JM: "When our people hold the positions in the judiciary and other relevant institutions..."
If and when that day arrives, what would be the point? By that time, those who created our problems won't be living in the US any longer, and possibly not even among the living...

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:42 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Your opinion.
Noted.

Like buying a lottery ticket - probably wont win but there's always that chance.
Right, that's my opinion and I have it for good reason. One can ask our enemies (who want us dead) to let us live and even pay for it like a lottery ticket with lawsuit filing fees with the expectation we won't win. Then what? Ok, the SPLC would love nothing more than to get us into court, load up our lawyers with tons of discovery motions, use every trick in the book to get us to not comply with court orders for same, and run up the bill into 5 or 6 figures in the hopes of a larger adverse judgment against us to bankrupt us. Someone around here coined it "lawfare" and it has been successful (for the SPLC) in the past. It's why they have a half a billion dollar warchest you know.

Let's say we give it a go and win---but the jury hates Whites who stand up for their own kind ("nazis" as the Jew lawyers will smear us over and over ad infinitum) and the jury awards the NA-------- a dollar. Or something equally insignificant. This is an entirely plausible outcome you know. Would that then be worth the time and resources of the Alliance? Each of us can answer that question individually in the one way that really counts---send Will Williams $100,000 for lawyer fees to try it.

I'd decline to place my $100,000 bet there even if I had the money. Instead, I'd spend it on Alliance building and leave the gambling for those who can afford such activities. After all, isn't it better to be "The House" rather than the "gambler?"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:17 am

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote:
JM: "When our people hold the positions in the judiciary and other relevant institutions..."
If and when that day arrives, what would be the point? By that time, those who created our problems won't be living in the US any longer, and possibly not even among the living...

Once we can retake our means of communication, we can work towards building the framework necessary when the current system inevitably fails. Their corrupt and degenerative judiciary will pale in obvious comparisson, and "retaking" the judiciary won't even be necessary. It won't matter if the enemy is here, or even alive, because we would have our own systems that they don't have a leech-like hold on.

Waffen

Post by Waffen » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Have you seen the Petition the White House Page?
Maybe we could sponsor a petition for the government to come clean about the holohoax and or other atrocities and lies during and after WW2. Or at least ask them to openly debate it with our experts of choice on CSPAN.
I think it could be a good way to "make noise".
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

If you can get 100k signatures in a month they have to address it. I'll bet that I could get half of them through my Gab and VK alone.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 pm

When our people hold the positions in the judiciary and other relevant institutions, then would be the time to pursue them. To go to one of the corrupted courts today and face a Jew judge (or a corrupted gentile) would be folly.

Until then, our battleground should be in the institutions of mass media and education to build our strength.

...that is still possible to purchase one of these from the regime before they are
banned as "racist." These men stood on the shoulders of a giant. His name was
Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun. 88!
Brought To You By An Evil Nazi
Brought To You By An Evil Nazi
59916.JPG (48.83 KiB) Viewed 8157 times