$79 Autosomal DNA Tests - Offer Ends On Mother's Day

permela

$79 Autosomal DNA Tests - Offer Ends On Mother's Day

Post by permela » Sat May 06, 2017 1:07 pm

I put the information about the DNA test at the bottom of this page because I want to make a few comments about the Aryan race and Dr. Pierce first.

I am in favor of keeping the various branches of the White race as pure as possible, e.g., Kelts marry Kelts, Germans marry Germans, etc. Each branch has unique qualities which I consider worth preserving intact.

I am particularly concerned that few people seem aware that the civilizations of Southern Europe (that were created by the Aryan farmers from the Fertile Crescent who conquered Europe only a few thousand years ago) were eventually weakened (fell) because of miscegenation with hybrid Crô-Magnon/Neanderthal hunter gatherers, who had lived in Europe for tens of thousands of years before Aryans invaded their territory.

Northern Europeans are more Aryan that southern Europeans because the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) forced the aforesaid hybrids to seek warmth as close to the Mediterranean as possible.

Dr. William L. Pierce looks extremely Aryan, e.g., his dolichocephalic head is an adaptation to the heat of the Sahel, from which all Eurasians migrated out of Africa during four different droughts known as stadials. The stadials lasted thousands of years and occurred every twenty or thirty thousand years during the last glaciation due to Milankovitch cycles. Four stadials caused four major long lasting droughts in the Sahel, and killed nearly all of the Sahelians and their game except near Lake Chad. Each stadial was followed by an interstadial during which the predator and prey populations of the Sahel fully recovered.

Some hunter gatherers migrated from the Sahel to Eurasia during each of these four stadials. Each group of migrants settled in a different part of Eurasia, where it was completely isolated from other members of its species for so long that it became a separate territorial race or species of mankind, e.g., the Australoids, Mongoloids, Semites (Hg J), Crô-Magnons, Indo-Europeans or Aryans (haplogroups R & I), etc.

Southern Europeans migrated from the Sahel to Europe about 40 to 50 KYA. They adapted to the forests of Europe by becoming darker, and to the LGM by becoming brachycephalic (rounder headed), hairier, stouter, etc. in order to conserve body heat.

The Aryan race remained in the hot sunny Sahel longer than any other race, so it adapted to the heat by becoming dolichocephalic, tall, thin, etc. Aryans retained their fair skinned because they never lived in a dark forest, and have pink skin and blush when they are over-heated because their blood vessels are so close to the surface of their skin. This helps them to dissipate heat, and keep their brains cool during strenuous activities, e.g., killing big game or fighting off lions and other predators in the sunny Sahel, the hottest place on earth, where temperatures reach 140 degrees Fahrenheit. For a hunter-gatherer to survive in the Sahel required far more intelligence, etc. than for one to squirrel away nuts in order to survive a snowy winter in northern Eurasia did.

Northern Europeans would look like the Crô-Magnon/Neanderthal/Aryan hybrids of southern Europe if they had evolved in Europe or any other cold climate before the beginning of the Holocene.

Dr. Pierce was a brilliant man and would probably have agreed with me if I had explained that the theories that we were taught in school about the origins of the Aryan race were fabricated by Jews and Bible-bound Christians, possibly in order to cover up the fact that Aryans were the first farmers, created the first civilization on earth in the Fertile Crescent, and that Indo-European speaking Aryans migrated from the Fertile Crescent to Eurasia in order to escape from the genocidal Semitic herdsmen and terrorists who invaded their homeland, in the same way that Semite savages are now invading and terrorizing Europe with the blessing of the Jewish media.
---

Should the agnatic ancestry of a great man like Dr. William L. Pierce ever be forgotten? I doubt that he ever had a y-DNA test. A DNA test of a son, brother, male cousin, etc. who inherited the same Y-chromosome as Dr. Pierce would have almost the same patrilineal ancestry as Dr. Pierce.
--

23ANDME.com Autosomal DNA Tests are now on sale for $79 (Ancestry only). Offer ends on Mother's Day May 14.

Get a breakdown of your global ancestry by percentages, connect with DNA relatives and more.

Learn more at https://www.23andme.com/

Sale Prices may or may not include shipping:
ANCESTRY SERVICE $79
HEALTH + ANCESTRY SERVICE $179

Some of us may suspect that we or some of our ancestors were adopted, and want to know who our real cousins and parents, etc. are.
--------------

SOURCE: http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/11/the ... -ancestry/

by Dr. William L. Pierce

WHO CAN SAY that he has no non-White ancestry at all in his family tree? Not I. Most people can say who their parents and grandparents are. Only a few Americans can go back as far as four generations, however. I doubt that as many as one percent of Americans can go back six generations with any degree of certainty. Jews and equalitarians seize on this fact to confuse people with the claim that “we’re all mongrels,” that there is no such thing as a “pure” race, etc. — and therefore, it doesn’t do any good to try to preserve the White race, because it really doesn’t exist.

I’m sure than you are not fooled by that sophistry. We must be practical. We know that there is a White race, and that it is easy to select individuals from that race who constitute a relatively “pure” sub-group. That’s what we try to do in the National Alliance. I’m not an expert on Amerindian ethnology, but I do know that the Indians consisted of many tribes which were racially distinct, ranging from essentially Caucasoid to essentially Mongoloid. So if one has Indian admixture, it depends a lot on what tribe. As a very rough rule, if a person looks White and thinks of himself as White and is the kind of person our other members wouldn’t mind their sisters marrying — and if we know that he’s no more than one-sixteenth non-White, we consider him White.

As I said, that’s a rough rule. A person may believe that one of his grandparents was an Indian, because that grandparent lived on a reservation. But the fact is that many people who consider themselves Indians today and live on reservations are more White than Indian, due to earlier racial mixture between Whites and Indians. — W.L.P.

I agree with Dr. Pierce, that "the Indians consisted of many tribes which were racially distinct, ranging from essentially Caucasoid to essentially Mongoloid"Image

* Some Hamites (Aryans) never left the vicinity of Lake Chad, still live there, and speak a version of the Hamitic language (Chadic is no more Afro-Asiatic and closely related to Semitic than English is). Indo-Hittite, i.e., Indo-European is actually a Hamitic language. This is not what the Jews and Judeo-Christians want you to hear. They want you to believe that Hamites were Negroes !

* Other Hamites migrated to the Fertile Crescent, harvested the seeds of wild grasses in order to avoid starvation, became the first farmers on earth.

* Other Hamites populated the red parts of the map of Eurasia above after they were driven out of the Fertile Crescent by Semitic herdsmen.

Hg R1 is the second most common haplogroup among American Indians because some Hamitic hunter gatherers did not remain in the Fertile Crescent after they left the Sahel.

Stroms’ NOTE: We’ve all seen White Americans, with no more than an undetectable trace of Amerindian ancestry, wearing Indian feathers on their hats or affixing a “Proud to be Cherokee” sticker on their trucks. This is partly a result of a desperate search for an authentic identity in our junk-consumerist culture among those who viscerally understand that proclaiming one’s White identity results in job loss or ostracism, and partly because it is “trendy” and status-enhancing in our sick society to “discover” that one is truly a “person of color.” But in some cases there is actual admixture. How much should be significant to us, and how little can be considered to be no more important than the variations already found in Europeans?

A related question, sometimes publicized in exaggerated form by our enemies to divide us, is the idea that some subgroups of Whites ought to be written out of the race because of nationality or eye color or the like. This issue was addressed in the following passage by John Young, written for National Vanguard in 2005. — K.A.S.

Due to the generally deplorable understanding of race, it is necessary for us to emphasize that White people are the descendants of all historically European peoples, including the Irish, Slavs, Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, as well as the Germanic, Scandinavian, and Anglo-Saxon peoples, etc., so long as there is no discernible trace of non-White admixture. National Vanguard celebrates the cultural diversity of the White race. Our beautiful languages, traditions, and cultures are a strength. We are pan-European in our views and stand unconditionally opposed to conflicts between White peoples. Outside forces often exploit one White ethnicity against another. We do not excuse anti-White hatreds or historical “scores,” and will consistently work towards reconciliation and unity in places such as the Balkans and Northern Ireland. Our watchword is no more brothers’ wars.

Addendum:

Some of us may realize that close male relatives of Hilter (who have the same Y-chormosome as he did) live in America. Unfortunately, none of them want to have children, possibly because they believe the Jew's holocaust, etc. lies and hateful anti-Nazi propaganda (a form of insanity).

Many people of German ancestry had to change their names during the World Wars in order to avoid being persecuted by other Americans. I think a person should be proud of himself and his ancestors no matter who they were, and what they have done.

I doubt that many people know that Nazis accepted a person who had only one Jewish grandparent as being a German. Dr. Pierce seems to have had a higher standard: that a person who has only one non-White great great grandparent is White. Damned if I would marry a mulatto that is only 1/16th Negro, or want my descendants to marry one.

I often see disgusting, white skinned, red-headed mulattoes with Negro written all over their facial features, whom some people are naive enough to consider White. I would rather see them walking around with a Negro than with someone of my own ancestry.

If your DNA test and genealogical research shows that one of your 16 great-great-grandparents was a Negro, why hide it? God bless you. I have some great and trustworthy mulatto friends. It's OK for you to marry another mulatto, and even to be a member of the National Alliance as far as I am concerned, if you want to help the Aryan race/civilization survive and make it possible for life to last longer than this planet, etc.

DNA testing has made if possible for us to know more about who we and our ancestors are, than was possible before Dr. Pierce died.

There is plenty of 100% Aryan blood left in America. The more we help educate them about who they are and why they should keep their race as pure as possible, the better.

White Man 1

Re: $79 Autosomal DNA Tests - Offer Ends On Mother's Day

Post by White Man 1 » Sat May 06, 2017 5:05 pm

I'm glad you posted this, since it's been rolling over my mind for quite some time. I'm particularly glad you included Dr. Pierce's thoughts.
"As a very rough rule, if a person looks White and thinks of himself as White and is the kind of person our other members wouldn’t mind their sisters marrying — and if we know that he’s no more than one-sixteenth non-White, we consider him White."
That's where we start. Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.