Which company should test your DNA?

permela

Which company should test your DNA?

Post by permela » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:11 pm

I meant to write that no "African-American" has been determined via DNA tests to have more that 80% NEGRO ancestry. I accidentally wrote the following instead:
The average mulatto is 80% White.
I am correcting my error without changing my original post below, since others have already responded to it.

I assume that the average Yankee mulatto is about half white, because they are far more light skinned than southern mulattoes. I have the impression that Yankees are less opposed to miscegenation than southerners, since so many of them were willing to fight for Lincoln against members of their own race, and considered slavery to be such a crime against humanity, possibly because of the influence of their rabid preachers.

I too consider the enslavement of Negroes to be a heinous crime against humanity, for many reasons, e.g., if Negro slaves had not been brought to America:
There would be less miscegenation.
Our schools, neighborhoods and cities would be far safer, and become more prosperous therefore.
There would be fewer mulattoes in the tax-supported prisons (there are hardly any non-mulattoes in the prisons of the state in which I live).

The following is my unedited original post:
----------------------------------

Anyone who values racial integrity and diversity should have his DNA tested, and if possible his entire family's (few children are genetically identical, and a significant percentage of them are bastards, especially if they are mulattoes).
White Man 1 wrote:The 23 and me test is notorious for slipping "one in the woodpile". If you decide to use it, proceed with caution and take it with a grain of salt.
I too am skeptical about the trustworthiness of DNA test results. The agenda of most Jews, Jew-worshipers and imperialists is to promote miscegenation between every race except their own. Persuading all Whites that they have at least 1% Negro ancestry (most Yankees probably do) would help miscegenationists to promote their cause via a slippery slope http://www.thefreedictionary.com/slippery+slope .

You may be more confident in the results of your DNA tests if they are confirmed by all three of the major companies that offer DNA tests for genealogical purposes:
* 23ANDME (Jew-owned)
* Family Tree DNA (Jew-owned) - See https://youtu.be/wVmTYXVQmzg
* AncestryDNA https://www.ancestry.com/dna/ - I do not know who owns it.

Since Ancestry.com has a wonderful genealogical database, it can create trees that graphically show cousins who inherited some of the same DNA segments exactly how they may be related to each other, based on the pedigrees that they submitted to Ancestry.com's database. This is an advantage that no other DNA testing company has, and makes the results of one's DNA test easier to understand and appreciate.

Ancestry.com lacks a chromosome browser, etc. so some expert genetic genealogists prefer to have their DNA tested by other companies.

One's DNA test results are worthless unless they can be compared to those of other people, the more the better. Autosomal DNA tests are so cheap, especially during sales, because each DNA company wants to have the largest DNA database.

Each company has different customers, and therefore a different database. That is one of the reasons that I recommend having one's DNA tested by all three major genetic genealogy DNA testing businesses. Some of our cousins are so cheap that they may not do so. Cousins who inherit some of the same DNA segments may never know about each other unless they choose the same DNA testing company.

People who add the results of their autosomal DNA test to GEDMATCH.com can compare their DNA test results to each others' no matter which DNA company they choose.

I can usually identify a mulatto when I see one, and don't even bother asking from where their ancestors came. So much miscegenation has occurred between the members of the different African tribes who came to America that I can not tell an American Negro from what part of Africa his ancestors came (I doubt that many of them know). Most Negro immigrants from Africa are amazed that I can tell them from what part Africa they came.

The average mulatto is 80% White. Having even 1% Negro ancestry makes one a mulatto whether anyone knows for sure or not. When I see such people I usually keep asking myself why they look the way they do. Their DNA test results (and sometimes their answers) help me to confirm my suspicions.

A Y-DNA test, e.g., by Family Tree DNA can help a man to trace his patriline all the way back to the concestor(s) of all mankind. His patriline lived in Africa about 338 thousand years ago, plus or minus a few 100,000 years, near the yellow star on the third map below. Since ALL of his descendants are as "African" as any ape, Americans who have NO Pygmy, Negro or other dark-skinned ancestors can be as proud of being African American as any mulatto.

Most Aryans belong to the haplogroup I and R1b patrilines. Parts the of R1b patriline never left Africa according to the maps below.

Most Jews belong to the haplogroup J patriline. The map at the bottom of this page shows from which part of Africa their ancestors immigrated to Arabia thousands of years ago.

The haplogroup E patriline includes most of the people who now live in north Africa and the Sahel, and many Europeans, e.g., Napoléon, Hitler and Einstein.

* Why did part of the haplogroup R and I (Hamitic) population leave the Sahel? The LGM reduced evaporation from the oceans and the rainfall that the wildlife and hunter-gatherers of the Sahel needed in order to survive.
* Why did Hamites travel northwards up the Nile river valley? They would have been killed by the territorial dark skinned inhabitants of Africa's equatorial rain forest if they had traveled south, and by territorial Semites if they had traveled further east in order to cross the Mandeb strait into Arabia.
* Why did Hamites remain in the Fertile Crescent? Hunter-gatherers had populated the more habitable parts of Eurasia tens of thousands of years earlier.
* Why did they become farmers? They had to forage for grass seed and eventually to cultivate it because there was so little rainfall and wild game in the Fertile Crescent.
* Why did they migrate to the forests of northern Europe (which Cro-Magnons abandoned during the Last Glacial Maximum)? Because of droughts and over-population, and finally to escape from the Semitic herdsmen who terrorized and gradually conquered and enslaved the entire civilization of the Hamitic farmers of the Fertile Crescent.

The URLs of the maps below may help one to identify their sources and to learn more about them.

Will Williams

Re: Which company should test your DNA?

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:55 pm

permela wrote:...The average mulatto is 80% White. Having even 1% Negro ancestry makes one a mulatto whether anyone knows for sure or not.
There is a lot of race-mixing out there these days, but to me, DNA tests aside, if a person can't pass my three-second face test, he is not White. Some have said gorgeous actress Ava Gardner was of mixed race, part Indian, part African, but I don't buy that. I grew up with the definitions below, and do not find these mixed race designations "problematic" at all: http://problem_words.enacademic.com/1101/mulatto,_quadroon,_octoroon

Dictionary of problem words and expressions

mulatto, quadroon, octoroon

Each of these terms has a scientific basis, but each is considered offensive by many persons. Degrees of racial designation such as these terms and half-caste and half-breed do not always hide contempt or disdain. Although their use is not recommended, one should be accurate if he does need to employ them. A mulatto is someone with one white and one Negro parent, a person of mixed Negro and Caucasian ancestry. The term is loosely applied to individuals with light brown skin pigmentation. A quadroon is one-fourth Negro, one of the grandparents being Negro, the three others white. An octoroon is someone with one-eighth Negro ancestry.
---

Another term for mongrels: Beginning in the early 1800s, or possibly before, the term Melungeon (meh-LUN’-jun) was applied as a slur to a group of about 40 families along the Tennessee-Virginia border. But it has since become a catch-all phrase for a number of groups of mysterious mixed-race ancestry.

Of interest on this subject, and Jews: http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/07/ash ... dna-tests/

More on top ten DNA test sites here: http://www.top10bestdnatesting.com/?utm ... Aomr8P8HAQ
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Dr. Pierce pointed out back in 2000 in an American Dissident Voices broadcast:

“[Mapping the human genome] is certainly a grand and worthwhile project, even if it is more a massive application of technology than a scientific breakthrough. And to me it really is depressing to have to note that some of the people involved in this grand project are so much in the grip of Political Correctness that their ability to do meaningful or valid science is in real doubt. One of the actors in the genome mapping project is J. Craig Venter, who is the president of a biotechnology company called Celera Genomics Corporation. Mr. Venter and his company hope to make lots of money from their genome mapping work by selling the results to pharmaceutical companies. And Mr. Venter also wants to be very sure that his company is in the forefront of Political Correctness as well as biotechnology.

“At a White House ceremony a few days ago, in which several of the genome project’s leaders met with Bill Clinton to make a public but somewhat premature announcement of the completion of the project, Venter used the occasion to tell the world that his company had used DNA from five individuals in its mapping work, and among those five were a mestizo, a Black, an Asian, and a White. The choice of DNA donors had been made, he said — and I quote — “out of respect for the diversity that is America and to help illustrate that the concept of race has no genetic or scientific basis.” — end of quote — Really. Blacks are not Blacks for genetic reasons but because of poverty and discrimination, I suppose — or to be really Correct, Blacks are different from us only because of White racism, not because their genes are different.

“That’s about as silly and anti-scientific a statement as I have heard in this silly era. It’s what one might have expected from the late Carl Sagan or some of the other Jewish pseudo-scientific gurus of Political Correctness, who spend much more time in front of the TV cameras propagandizing the couch potatoes than they spend in the laboratory, but it really is depressing to hear that coming from the head of a cutting-edge biotechnology firm. Perhaps Mr. Venter figures that his show of Political Correctness will help him garner a government grant. Anyway, any errors introduced into his part of the genome mapping because of his insistence that no differences be found among the genomes of the various races can be corrected later by objective researchers, but it is really disappointing that none of these objective researchers had the courage to speak up or even to laugh after he made his silly statement at the White House…”

Read the rest, here: http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/12/the ... rrectness/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

permela

Post by permela » Sat May 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Will Williams wrote:More on top ten DNA test sites here: http://www.top10bestdnatesting.com/?utm ... Aomr8P8HAQ
I thank Will Williams for his link to the "top ten DNA test sites".

If you click on the "Advertiser Disclosure" button above the list of "top ten DNA test sites", the following message will drop down:
". . . Please be advised that the operator of this site accepts advertising compensation from certain companies that appear on the site, and such compensation impacts the location and order in which the companies (and/or their products) are presented, and in some cases may also impact the scoring that is assigned to them. The scoring that appears on this site is determined by the site operator in its sole discretion, and should NOT be relied upon for accuracy purposes. In fact, Company/product listings on this page DO NOT imply endorsement by the site operator. Except as expressly set forth in our Terms of Use, all representations and warranties regarding the information presented on this page are disclaimed. The information which appears on this site is subject to change at any time."

I wonder why "MyHeritage" appears at the top of the list.

MyHeritage is located in Israel. Someone in Israel answers when you telephone MyHeritage.

The companies that I recommend have been around many years. MyHeritage began offering DNA tests only a few months ago. I suspect that MyHeritage does not even have its own laboratory, and sends all of the DNA samples that it receives from its customers directly to the DNA testing companies that I recommended, because if can not process them itself yet.

The more business MyHeritage receives, the less its competitors will receive. With enough deceptive advertising, MyHeritage may be able to put its competitors out of business, and indeed become the top DNA testing company in the world.

Would Jews be so damn rich (and crooked) if they weren't so smart, and their Jew-worshiping golem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem#Hubris_theme so stupid and pathetic?

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:41 am

We can't be certain of the validity of any of these tests until we have a laboratory of our own. When we can obtain, analyze, and process the data for ourselves without Jewish interference, I'll put some stock in these tests. Until then, take them with a grain of salt.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun May 07, 2017 10:57 am

White Man 1 wrote: We can't be certain of the validity of any of these tests until we have a laboratory of our own. When we can obtain, analyze, and process the data for ourselves without Jewish interference, I'll put some stock in these tests. Until then, take them with a grain of salt.
My thoughts exactly! I would not trust a lab that might have a Jew working in it.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 07, 2017 11:11 am

Good eye, permela. I won't trust any of these DNA testing businesses until "one of us" runs one for the purpose of determining Whiteness and percentages of admixture. What you have uncovered should be spread far and wide. Consider writing a short piece for NationalVanguard.org about the Jewyness of DNA testing. I knew 23&Me is run by Jews for Jews. Which of those DNA outfits determined on some hostile Negress's TV show that Craig "Whitey" Cobb is 14% Sub-Saharan, or whatever? It's safe to advise Whites to scratch that DNA service off their lists. ;)

The scoring that appears on this site is determined by the site operator in its sole discretion..

The Jewish Web site operator is not human, not a he nor a she, but an it. :lol: A humanlike Jew would have substituted "he or she" or the even more Politically Correct (but grammatically incorrect) plural pronoun "their" for 'it" to describe the singular antecedent "site operator."

Good grammar: it's a White thing.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Sun May 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Laura Lee and I used Ancestry.com's $99.00 Christmas Special and had a good time with the whole thing. I bought it for her since there's an old story in her family that their great grand-pappy was a Cherokee. When she first told me the story I laughed since I had already given her my version of Will's "three second test" and she passed with flying colors -- so had her family.

We got the kit in the mail. Filled the tube with what seemed like an enormous amount of spit and mailed it off. Six weeks later Ancestry.com emailed us the results. The "three second test" was once again proven to work, no wagonburner in Laura Lee's DNA. I had more Irish in mine than I thought I would but when I mentioned it to my Dad he said there was a family legend that we had a "Mick in the woodshed" somewhere down the line. Now we know it for sure with 22% Irish.

The FDA recently cleared 23&me to give out polygenic scores. In my opinion this is the true value of DNA tests and can really advance how we as a people breed in the future.

According to a study 23&me conducted the average American negro has 73% African DNA, the average Mestizo has 68% European DNA and the average White America? 98% European. These numbers are important and show that we as a People do not mix and that race is not a social construct but something tangible and -- traceable.

I'm surprised that we don't have more people in the fields of evolutionary biology, genetics and astrophysics since these fields continually prove us right and the other-worldly-pseudo-scientific-everyone's-equal crowd to be completely wrong.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 07, 2017 3:47 pm

David Pringle wrote:...According to a study 23&me conducted the average American negro has 73% African DNA [and 27% mostly European?], the average Mestizo has 68% European DNA and the average White America? 98% European. These numbers are important and show that we as a People do not mix...
We Whites, despite 24/7 mass Jewish programming to miscegenate, still prefer to breed with our own kind. But
Whites have mixed, and once they do the product of those unions are considered Negro or Hispanic, or "bi-racial," according to 23&Me, and not White.

permela

Post by permela » Fri May 12, 2017 4:26 am

Will Williams wrote:But Whites have mixed, and once they do the product of those unions are considered Negro or Hispanic, or "bi-racial," according to 23&Me, and not White.
This is not always true, unfortunately. The problem with Will's "three second test" is that some people with Jewish and even Negro ancestry can not be identified unless they have a REAL DNA test, one that is based on scientific analysis instead of opinion. I distresses me that so many Whites seem unable to distinguish an Aryan from an Aryan/Cro-Magnon mix, i.e., a southern European from a northern European. Some people's definition of White includes Semites, e.g., Jews. Some Jews have so much Aryan ancestry that they seem Aryan even to me. I am confident that most Aryans with a sixteenth or less Semitic ancestry can be identified via DNA tests even though they could pass anyone's "three second test". I rarely meet anyone whose major ancestry I can not identify simply by looking at them, e.g., if their ancestors were minorities that rarely immigrate to European homelands. I am dumbfounded when I do see someone whose ancestry I can not easily identify. I can not stop wondering and staring at them. I am amazed that some racial mixtures look so much alike even though they are completely different genetically.

My opinion is that people who care about the survival of the Aryan race should be as certain as possible about their own ancestry, and about the ancestry of their spouses BEFORE they marry, and before they have children. The best way to know who one's ancestors were is to have DNA tests. Those who refuse to do so on the grounds that Jews own some of all of the DNA testing companies are not likely to ever have a DNA test, I suspect because they do not want to do so for reasons that are unrelated to the ownership of DNA testing companies. I am confident that Alan Greenspan, the current Presidemt of Jew owned Family Tree DNA would never falsify the results of one's DNA test in order to make someone think that he had a Negro ancestor. I am confident that anyone whose Family Finder DNA test shows that he has Negro ancestry actually does. I can not say the same for Jew-owned 23ANDME, a company whose past behavior seems as Jewish as one would expect to me.
Afraid of Having Your DNA Tested by a Jew Owned Company?
I doubt that some people who claim that they are not interested in having their DNA tested by a Jew owned company realize how difficult it would be for a DNA testing company owned by the NA to have its own DNA testing laboratory. If such a company were set up, I doubt that it would have enough customers to stay in business. It would probably have to charge more for its tests that Jew owned companies, and have all DNA samples that were submitted to it tested by another company, e.g., one owned by the Chinese.

I suspect that people who claim that they would not want their DNA tested by a Jewish owned company are just making excuses for not having their DNA tested. I suspect that they would not have their DNA tested even by a non-Jew owned company. What are such people afraid of, since autosomal DNA tests are so cheap?

DNA tests are so cheap that I doubt that many Americans are too poor to risk having their DNA tested by a Jew owned company. I doubt that anyone has ever been able to prove that a Jew owned DNA testing company falsified the results of his DNA test.

I hope that anyone who thinks that a Jew owned DNA testing company falsified the results of his DNA test will prove it to the world via a video that is posted on Youtube, etc. If 23ANDME claims that you have 1% Negro ancestry, and FTDNA does not, why not tell the world about why you think one of these companies lied about your DNA test results?

Would you rather just make empty allegations and excuses for why you do not want to have your DNA tested? I doubt that the NA cares whether or not you have a DNA test. Wouldn't it say so if it did?
ImageAre all the expensive diamonds and watches worth the harm that miscegenation does to both races? Miscegenation undermines the selective breeding that made Aryan civilization possible, and is the greatest threat to its survival, which is why Jews and their Christian golem love and constantly promote it via the mass news and entertainment media. The more Aryans marry non-Aryans, the more like the third world Aryan homelands will become. Say good by to safe neighborhoods and the kind of technology that allows Aryans to land a man on the Moon, and hello to the increased poverty, violent crime, disease, etc. that results. Mixing the Negro and Aryan races undermines the beneficial adaptations that took natural evolution hundreds of thousands of years to create. Mixed race children are usually uglier than their parents, and have dental, etc. problems, which may be part of the reason that her husband is so ugly.