Should couples have DNA tests before they marry?

permela

Should couples have DNA tests before they marry?

Post by permela » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:59 pm

In order to save the Aryan race/civilization, should couples have DNA tests before they marry?

If you discovered that 1% of your wife's ancestors were Negroes via an autosomal DNA test like the one sold by http://www.ancestry.com/DNA, would your feelings about her and the ten children that you fathered change?

Would you want to kiss her again, or gag if you tried, and regret that you ever married her instead of someone else?

Would you allow your mulatto children to inherit an estate worth millions of dollars, or find a way to spend all of that money on yourself, or just donate it before you died to causes in which you believed?

How would you feel about yourself and the National Alliance if the results of your autosomal DNA test proved that 1% of your ancestors were Negroes?

I wonder how I would feel if the results of my autosomal DNA test had proved that 1% of my ancestors were Negroes. I doubt that I would be proud of it. I suspect that I would feel like dirty dish water inside, and as disgusted as I would be if tried to kiss a Negro.

Would my values and opinions change if I discovered that 1% of my ancestors were Negroes? I hope not.

My God and religion are simply life and its survival, hopefully for longer than planet Earth lasts (not the complicated hocus pocus that is worshiped by most people, and for which there is no evidence). I feel that the less racially mixed the Aryan race remains, the more it can serve my God and contribute to what I value most.

Most descendants of racist southern Whites and I are probably of the same ancestry. I doubt that this situation will last many more generations.

I regret that I am as racially mixed as I am. I would rather be 100% Celtic or 100% Viking than 50% Celtic and 50% Viking. The mixture of races is a curse, and the greatest crime against humanity. It can never be undone unfortunately. One must live with the choices that one's ancestors made, for better or worse.

Do you plan to have an autosomal DNA test? Have you already had one? What were the results? Autosomal DNA tests can only detect the genes that you inherited. You inherited only half of your father's genes, and half of your mother's. An autosomal DNA test of your parents or sibling may detect Negro ancestry even though your own test did not. Have your relatives tested ASAP. It will be too late to do so after they die.

The results of my autosomal DNA test follow below:

REGION / APPROXIMATE AMOUNT

Europe 100%
Europe West 50%
Ireland 30%
Great Britain 12%

Trace Regions 8%
Scandinavia 3%
Finland/Northwest Russia 2%
Iberian Peninsula 2%
Italy/Greece 1%

Africa 0%