Post by nazaryan » Fri May 22, 2015 9:48 pm

https://www.academia.edu/12016665/Lette ... pe_Francis
------------------------------------
His Holiness, Pope Francis
Apostolic Palace
00120 Vatican City
April 20, 2015

Dear Holiness,

I want to thank you for the enthusiasm, courage and your full support for the Armenian cause across the World by your Sunday Mass, April 12, 2015, recognizing and declaring Armenian massacres during years 1915-1923 as an ethnic cleansing - genocide.

We Armenians worldwide and whole world heard your message with joyful hearts "It is necessary, and indeed a duty, to honor their memory, for whenever memory fades, it means that evil allows wounds to fester. Concealing or denying evil is like allowing a wound to keep bleeding without bandaging it! And seems that the human family has refused to learn from its mistakes caused by the law of terror, so that today too there are those who attempt to eliminate others with the help of a few and with the complicit silence of others who simply stand by."

Your Holiness, those evil forces, which you are mentioning have always been on our planet. They have been here 10,000 years ago, 1000 years ago or 100 years ago and they are still here in our time. But today they are not burning us at the stake, but they are killing us with coherent silence of ignorance. And now I am referring not about the genocides of people, but referring about existing new genocides in fundamental theoretical physics, even 415 years after the heroic and victorious death of Giordano Bruno.

Your Holiness, the twentieth century starts with revolutionary ideas in physical science, especially in theoretical physics and practical physics, and that is why it is called “annus mirabilis” time. Also during the same time many drastic changes in world events took place which shaped our history till this very day.

Those evil forces who plagiarized ideas from German, French, Dutch, Italian, Scottish, Russian and merely all European scientists in favor of only one person and making him an idol in physics and man of the century, manufacturing him for some evil agenda. Those evil forces have enough power to delete authors name from original submitted articles and mutilate submitted scientific research papers. They also planed the Armenian genocide in our own Homeland – Cradle of civilization. Armenian genocide happens under the cover of the First World War and it was executed by Young Turks Government in Turkey in the years 1915-1923.

Your Holiness, as I understand it, after Heisenberg’s quantum theory (1925) and Dirac’s relativistic quantum theory (1928) – theoretical physics came to halt. More than eighty five years have passed from those days and no progress has been made in theoretical physics at all. And in that existing long lasting vacuum in theoretical physics, opportunist “physicists” are promoting artificial and false theories like “string theory”, “super string theory”, “K theory”, “big bang theory” and so on, which is leading Europe and the whole world into new dark age.

But there is always HOPE…

Dear Holiness, for the past 45 years I have been a dissident scientist trying to prove what is wrong with theory of relativity as we know it now. Also I create many new theories and calling them “Alternative theory of relativity” or “New theory of relativity” and so on. Then I remembered Socrates’s wise words “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.

That why during the year 2012, when all evil forces were preaching about the end of the world, we declared the year 2012 as a new miracle year and we created “Armenian Theory of Relativity”. We registered it in USA Copyright office and GB Copyright Witness office on the exact day of “the end of the world” – December 21, 2012.

100 years of a new inquisition in Physics is now over and Armenian revolution in science has begun!

Dear Holiness, I am pleased to inform you and the whole scientific community, that our revolutionary research in theoretical physics entitled “Armenian Theory of Relativity” has been published privately as a book and as a short communication article. Our newest articles (c* and d*), which I hope must be published very soon, uncovers all hidden and sacred features of our new theory, which everyone has been waiting for so long!

a)Yerevan State University, Armenia, in June 2013 (98 p., in Armenian), which you can download from here: https://archive.org/details/arm_odm_book
b)Infinite Energy, Vol. 20, Issue 115, Pages 40-42 (2014), which you can download full issue from here: http://www.armeniantheory.com/atfiles/a ... rgy115.pdf
c)“Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated”, which you can download from here*:
https://www.academia.edu/7418092/Armeni ... llustrated
d)“Symmetry in Armenian Theory of Special Relativity”, which you can download from here*:
https://www.academia.edu/9882404/Symmet ... Relativity

We have sent above mentioned our articles to hundreds of major scientific magazines all over the globe. But mainstream scientific journals rejected to publish our articles, first because of its titles «Armenian...», which we don't like to give up, especially since it has become our scientific brand name. And second because who criticize either - legacy theory of relativity or suggest alternative relativity theories, they just return papers without review.

Dear Holiness, in our research we have succeeded in building a mathematically solid theory of relativity in one dimension for homogeneous and anisotropic time-space continuum and received many amazing relativistic formulas, which the world has never seen before. Our new theory and relativistic formulas is an unambiguous generalization of the Lorentz transformation equations and Lorentz relativistic formulas. Our research is the accumulation of all efforts from physicists to build more general transformation equations of relativity in one and three dimensions. This is uncharted territory in theoretical physics where nobody been before.

We are a few steps away from constructing a unified field theory, which can change the face of modern theoretical physics as we know it now and will bring forth the dawn of a new renaissance in physics and new technological era.

Using Armenian relativistic formulas we can harness infinite energy from the rest particle’s asymmetric momentum-force just as we are harnessing energy from the wind using a windmill. This is a theory which guides scientist how to unleash unlimited and clean energy from vacuum - ether, without burning fossil fuel. We can power spaceships, trains, cars, fabrics and use everywhere in human life here in Earth or other colonized planets.

Your Holiness, please excuse my courage to ask you for a favor to help me to heal the 100 years old shame in theoretical physics by representing our research - “Armenian Theory of Relativity” to Nobel Committee for Physics for consideration to nominate Nobel Prize in Physics – 100 anniversary of Armenian genocide.

Our current articles and upcoming other articles is design to bring new renaissance in theoretical physics and we believe that even few articles can awaken humanity and enlighten the darkness in physics.

Dear Holiness, please address all correspondence concerning our research and published manuscripts to Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia or Physics Department, Yerevan State University and please feel free to correspond with me by the following e-mail address as well ([email protected]).

This is truly historic time to enlighten the World with Armenian Theory of Relativity.

With great respect,

Robert Nazaryan
Physics Department,
Yerevan State University,
Attachments
Letter_to_His_Holiness_Pope_Francis.7z
Letter to His Holiness Pope Francis
(828.03 KiB) Downloaded 309 times

Jjack

Re: Armenian Revolution in Science

Post by Jjack » Sat May 23, 2015 7:07 pm

:geek: Am I to understand that, since time is constant, the speed of light encounters some sort of "cosmic impedance"?

So, E=MCC has a direct displacement (D) error (V=D/T)?

Something similar happens to electromagnetic waves in air communication. I'd like an answer in simple terms.

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/

nazaryan

Armenian Theory of Relativity Articles

Post by nazaryan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:08 am

Authors Preface

Dear Readers, in this book you will find an alternative theory of relativity, that we have rightfully named Armenian Theory of Relativity, which is a mathematically solid theory and in it you will find new transformation equations and amazing formulas that the World has never seen before. That’s the reason why we think our new theory deserves to have its own special name.
In this book we have presented our articles in chronological order, but you can read them in any order you wish.
We have received a generous offer from LAMBERT Academic Publishing (LAP), who informed us that this particular topic could be of interest to a wider audience and LAP would be glad to consider publishing it, if we compile our articles in a book form.
That is exactly what we have done here, by collecting articles written only in English, between the years 2007 - 2014.
However, the original research was done in Armenian and published by Yerevan State University in Armenia, June 2013.
Meanwhile in English we have written several articles explaining and uncovering different crucial aspects of the Armenian Theory of Relativity. For example, you can see that our new theory does not conflict with the legacy theory of relativity, which is a very special case in the Armenian Theory of Relativity.
We like to mention here only one very important aspect of our theory and that is the theoretical foundation of infinite free energy. Without doubt, this is of absolute importance to every country that wishes to free itself from the disastrous consequences of using fossil fuels, which is imperative for the existence and future of mankind.
We hope, you already know that the legacy theory of relativity unleashed the rest particle energy, which became the theoretical foundation of nuclear power. The Armenian Theory of Relativity unleashes the rest particle momentum-energy which becomes as a clean-free energy source - universally available everywhere and anytime.
This book just might give your mind the creative spark that it has been yearning for so long.
Maybe you know that there is something wrong with theoretical physics which has halted after 1928.
You might have felt it your entire life, you don’t know what it is and you can’t explain it, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad.
If you are ready, then this is your chance to wake up. You can either discard this new theory and believe in the old one, which has led us to a dead end path, or follow us to uncharted territory in theoretical physics and enjoy the beauty of precise mathematical truth, where the possibilities are endless.
If you see the same ideas or almost the same formulas in different places repeated in this book, try to remember that this is just a collection of our different articles about the same subject and I hope the repetition does not effect your intellectual judgment.
Also please don’t hesitate to communicate with me via E-mail: [email protected] .
Attachments
ATR_Articles.7z
Armenian Theory of Relativity Articles, 48 pages.
The Armenian Theory of Relativity unleashes the rest particle momentum-energy which becomes as a clean-free energy source - universally available everywhere and anytime.
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 280 times

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:57 am

I will try to look at this, i have studied a lot of physics and i am very interested in alternative theories(we are in desperate need for them).

It is true that theoretical physics has hit an dead end, i would not be surprised if jews turned out to be responseble for this. The catholic chirch gave us the big bang theory http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-rel ... 5606/posts

Alexander unzicker and others has wrote about how the standard modelxis flawed. The standard model has lead to even more rediculus stuff like string theory. Special relativity itself seams flawed, general relativity is needed to solve the twin paradox. The problem with general relativity is that it breaks down at extremes(time stop at the event horizon of a black hole).
Cosmotheist wrote: http://www.businessinsider.com/wormhole ... dox-2015-5
And how accurately does it make good predictions or all compared to the existing or to
the accepted model?
I do beleave they are on the right track connecting wormholes and quantum entanglement.

I would like to see what this armenian relativity model solves, i would love to see a unified theory as promised. When is (s,g) not equal to (0, -1)?

1+Sy+gy²=1+g(y+s/(2g))²-s²/(4g²)

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:40 am

Dear friend (adolf512),

Thank you for your reply.
Just list 48 pages above article and enjoy.
Unified field theory becomes only with Armenian Theory in 3D.
We are not making philosophical all religious discussion.
This is mathematical physics or the other words Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy (Isaac Newton).
Some people criticize us that we are deriving new formulas like we shooting from Kalashnikov.
The other alternative theory authors writing hundred pages and they never provide one NEW formula.
How pathetic is that...
I hate to see that...
Please read our new book again and relax...

Armenian Revolution in Science Has Begun! (2007)

Robert Nazaryan
Physics Department,
Yerevan State University, Armenia

Wade Hampton III

Re: Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:10 pm

NoLongerSilentUSA wrote: In addition to the block of text above that I had written for my friend, I will add these reference links and a quote from Tesla here:
In his latter years, Tesla asserted that he had indeed discovered a limitless power supply from a source that no one else had even suspected, but he never revealed the source.
Some Interesting Facts about Nikola Tesla
http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/didyouknow.htm

Tesla worked with very high frequency electricity and electrical resonation circuits. Did he discover a natural source of very high frequency radiation that could be harvested for energy using very high frequency electrical resonation circuits? The center of the Earth is a huge molten nuclear reactor like the sun, but much smaller and covered with land. Do these natural nuclear reactors emit a very high frequency radiation that could be harvested for energy using very high frequency electrical resonation circuits? What source of power did Tesla discover that no one else had suspected? Was it Earth's magnetic field? What would we discover if we designed a circuit that would resonate and detect external sources of energy from the lowest electrical frequencies all the way through the highest electrical frequencies technologically possible to date? Would we discover new sources of electromagnetic radiation that we could harvest for free electricity?

First off, Nikola Tesla was brilliant. And not just like Ken Jennings
brilliant, either - I mean like, "holy crap my head just exploded
(from all the awesome)" brilliant. The Croatian-born engineer spoke
eight languages, almost single-handedly developed technology that
harnessed the power of electricity for household use, and invented
things like electrical generators, FM radio, remote control, robots,
spark plugs, fluorescent lights, and giant-ass machines that shoot
enormous, brain-frying lightning bolts all over the place like crazy.
He had an unyielding, steel-trap photographic memory and an insane
ability to visualize even the most complex pieces of machinery – the
guy did advanced calculus and physics equations in his damn head,
memorized entire books at a time, and successfully pulled off
scientific experiments that modern-day technology STILL can't
replicate. For instance, in 2007 a group of lesser geniuses at
MIT got all pumped up out of their minds because they wirelessly
transmitted energy a distance seven feet through the air. Nikola
Tesla once lit 200 lightbulbs from a power source 26 miles away,
and he did it in 1899 with a machine he built from spare parts in
the middle of the god-forsaken desert. To this day, nobody can
really figure out how the hell he pulled that s*** off, because
two-thirds of the schematics only existed in the darkest recesses
of Tesla's all-powerful brain.

He conducted the sort of crazy experiments that generally result
in hordes of angry villagers breaking down the door to your lab
with torches and pitchforks. One time, while he was working on
magnetic resonance, he discovered the resonant frequency of the
Earth and caused an earthquake so powerful that it almost
obliterated the 5th Avenue New York building that housed his
Frankenstein Castle of a laboratory. Stuff was flying off the
walls, the drywall was breaking apart, the cops were coming after
him, and Tesla had to smash his device with a sledge hammer to
keep it from demolishing an entire city block. Later, he boasted
that he could have built a device powerful enough to split the Earth
in two. Nobody dared him to prove it. Kewel!!

Despite being incredibly popular during his day, now Tesla remains
largely overlooked among lists of the greatest inventors and
scientists of the modern era. Thomas Edison gets all the glory
for discovering the lightbulb, but it was his one-time assistant
and life-long arch-nemesis, Nikola Tesla, who made the breakthroughs
in alternating-current technology that allowed for people to cheaply
use electricity to power appliances and lighting in their homes.
They constantly fought about whether to use alternating or direct-
currents (their bitter blood feud resulted in both men being snubbed
by the Nobel Prize committee), but ultimately Tesla was the one who
delivered the fatal kick-to-the-crotch that ended the battle – at
the 1893 World's Fair in Chicago, his AC generators illuminated the
entire experience, marking the first time that an event of that
magnitude had ever taken place under the glow of artificial light.
Today, all homes and applicances run on Tesla's AC current.

Nikola Tesla was one of those super-genius badasses whose intellect
placed him dangerously on the precipice between "great scientific mind"
and "utter madness". He held 700 patents at the time of his death,
made groundbreaking discoveries in the fields of physics, robotics,
steam turbine engineering, and magnetism, and once melted one of his
assistants' hands by overloading it with X-rays - which isn't really
scientific, but is still pretty cool. And honestly, if there were
one man on this planet who was ever capable of single-handedly
destroying the entire planet through his insane scientific discoveries,
it was Tesla.

“When asked how it felt to be the smartest man alive, Einstein’s reply
was ‘I don’t know, you’ll have to ask Nikola Tesla’.”

tesla.jpg
tesla.jpg (17.52 KiB) Viewed 6918 times

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Armenian Theory of Relativity Articles (Theoretical Foundation of Infinite Free Energy) book has been published in Germany by LAMBERT Academic Publishing, February 2016.
This is the link. https://www.amazon.com/Armenian-Theory- ... 659851787/
------------------------------------
Armenian Theory of Relativity Articles

Authors Preface

Dear Readers, in this book you will find an alternative theory of relativity, that we have rightfully named Armenian Theory of Relativity, which is a mathematically solid theory and in it you will find new transformation equations and amazing formulas that the World has never seen before. That’s the reason why we think our new theory deserves to have its own special name.
In this book we have presented our articles in chronological order, but you can read them in any order you wish.
We have received a generous offer from LAMBERT Academic Publishing (LAP), who informed us that this particular topic could be of interest to a wider audience and LAP would be glad to consider publishing it, if we compile our articles in a book form.
That is exactly what we have done here, by collecting articles written only in English, between the years 2007 - 2014.
However, the original research was done in Armenian and published by Yerevan State University in Armenia, June 2013.
Meanwhile in English we have written several articles explaining and uncovering different crucial aspects of the Armenian Theory of Relativity. For example, you can see that our new theory does not conflict with the legacy theory of relativity, which is a very special case in the Armenian Theory of Relativity.
We like to mention here only one very important aspect of our theory and that is the theoretical foundation of infinite free energy. Without doubt, this is of absolute importance to every country that wishes to free itself from the disastrous consequences of using fossil fuels, which is imperative for the existence and future of mankind.
We hope, you already know that the legacy theory of relativity unleashed the rest particle energy, which became the theoretical foundation of nuclear power. The Armenian Theory of Relativity unleashes the rest particle momentum-energy which becomes as a clean-free energy source - universally available everywhere and anytime.
This book just might give your mind the creative spark that it has been yearning for so long.
Maybe you know that there is something wrong with theoretical physics which has halted after 1928.
You might have felt it your entire life, you don’t know what it is and you can’t explain it, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad.
If you are ready, then this is your chance to wake up. You can either discard this new theory and believe in the old one, which has led us to a dead end path, or follow us to uncharted territory in theoretical physics and enjoy the beauty of precise mathematical truth, where the possibilities are endless.
If you see the same ideas or almost the same formulas in different places repeated in this book, try to remember that this is just a collection of our different articles about the same subject and I hope the repetition does not effect your intellectual judgment.
Also please don’t hesitate to communicate with us via E-mail: [email protected] .

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Armenian Transformation Equations by Pictures
  • Armenian Direct Transformation Equations
    Armenian Inverse Transformation Equations

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Armenian Transformation Equations by Pictures
(For any of Physical field components)
  • Armenian Direct Transformation Equations